BY MURAD

This powerful, daily gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. The medicated formula washes away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts. Our face cleanser for acne has a special recipe with time-released medication that remains active for hours, even after rinsing.

The Murad Clarifying Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Help reduce blemishes and breakouts
  • Help reduce back acne
  • Help prevent future breakouts

Benefits: This Murad gel cleanser for acne combats blemishes and skin breakouts. Encapsulated Salicylic Acid continually releases acne treatment for hours, even after rinsing. Green Tea Extract acts as a powerful antioxidant, promoting healthier-looking skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of the acne face wash over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

Ingredients: Green Tea -  Current thinking is that the antioxidant polyphenols present in Green Tea act as free-radical scavengers that protect cells against environmental damage and help prevent premature aging. Another class of compounds, xanthines, has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties which may help reduce the severity of a wide range of diseases and conditions.

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.5%

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, PEG-150 Distearate, Menthol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 80, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)

• How long did it take for y'all to find results with this ...8 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • I just received my MURAD Voxbox! Which included three pro...2 Answers
Murad Clarifying Cleanser
  • "I can't even say enough good things about this product. While I don't have acne, I do have the occasional breakout and upon trying this product just once before bed one night I had visibly clearer skin the next day. I now use this once a day and rarely have any spots. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but with this it was never an issue. I highly recommend giving this a try." in 105 reviews
Emili P.
Winter Haven, FL
This is a great product and $30 to me isn’t bad. It has so far lasted me 3 months so far. When I first started using this I noticed changes but now it’s drying out my skin and It hasn’t helped with breakouts.
Alicia H.
I really wanted this cleanser to work for me - I have heard so much amazing things about this cleanser and how it has helped so many people with acne. This product just was not good for my skin. Whenever I used it, it irritated my skin and would leave my face red, splotchy, and really dry. I gave this product a fair try of a couple weeks, but it just continued to make my face irritated and dried out.
Jillian S.
The bottle looks a bit different but same name lol. I have used this facial cleanser for 3 years now and I love it! It helps control my acne and doesn’t flare up my sensitive skin. I use this wash to remove my makeup or just to clean my face. Works great! I recommend this to all of my friends along with their other acne products as well.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge , IL
One of my friends gifted this cleanser to me and I loved how it worked on my blemishes. I’m not really prone to acne but do get small breakouts here and there. I noticed if i used this as a daily cleanser it would dry out my skin and leave me with dry patches, however, I used it only on days that I had breakouts and found that that worked best for my skin and would immediately erase my blemishes. Definitely need to repurchase!
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
I absolutely love the smell of this cleaner. I’ve tried many products, and I felt like this got rid of the oils and makeup on my face effectively. I typically use it twice a day, and I would buy this again.
Froilin A.
National City, CA
It’s taken me a while to write this review because I’ve been testing out the product and how much my skin reacts to it. For one thing I really like the texture of the product. My skin is very sensitive. It was nice to see that my skin reacted great with it. When I noticed getting a break out due to other variables in my life such as stress or lack of sleep I’d use this and within days it made it better.
Hayden C.
Gilbertsville
This product is so gentle but it really clears acne and scarring. It’s one of my favorite products and I’ve been using for almost a year! It totally changed my skin without over drying. An amazing product that I will continue to use forever!
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
I use this as my everyday facial cleanser. I love it and I have really noticed the difference. It keeps my acne away and got rid of the acne that was there. It doesn't dry out my skin, which I also love.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, NC
I always have to have this! I use it for when my acne is extra bad. I get mine at ulta. It works super fast and has a tingly feeling that is cool and light. The formula is not meant for sensitive skin.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the best acne cleanser I have ever used. I’ve been using it for 3 years and it has never dries my skin out. It is gentle but effective at the same time. I’ve tried using drugstore brand acne cleansers but they make my skin feel tight. This cleaners also works very well with the Murad clarifying system. It is fairly expensive but it is usually on sale in the Ulta 21 Days it Beauty Sale.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried the whole line of acne products together? What did you think?
Aiden U.
How long did it take for y'all to find results with this product?
Crissy E.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin and I was wondering if anyone who has the same skin type as me recommends this product?
Carly C.
Does this actually do a visible job of reducing pores? I have oily and acne prone skin and was wondering if this would be good for me.
Ryan M.
What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?

Sephora