Ryan M.

What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?

Sara Z.
Sara Z.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I didn't like it. I thought it worked about the same as a drugstore cleanser, and it didn't smell very good at all.
Lorna B.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
It's not good at all. Not worth the price point. It also really burns your face.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Toronto, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
I wouldn't say it's better, but it's good. If you have the money to splurge, go ahead and try it out. But if not, I believe that some drugstore cleansers are just as great!
Maraiah T.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I had a travel sized one and i really loved it. I notice my skin getting clearer that when I use my normal face wash. Definitely picking up a full sized one once I finish my travel sized one.