Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO

I've got sensitive+combination skin and a lot of acne products just give me more break outs except  proactivMD & Curology. Would this cleanser, Murad, might work for me? or nah?

Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
7 months, 1 week ago
I actually own this and really like it! It’s main ingredient is salicylic acid which helps dry out pores. I have combination skin so I don’t use it every day or I find it dries me out too much. As long as I moisturize afterward I don’t have any problems. I would give it a try!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
7 months, 1 week ago
Murad is a great brand- I think of it as for more sensitive skin!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
7 months, 1 week ago
I would give it s try it’s good