Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
A must have for anyone who suffers from break outs.

You get a lot of product in the full size tube. I purchased mine during a Ulta 21 days of beauty for 50% off about a year ago and became obsessed.

I have gone through 3 bottles of this stuff. It’s amazing!!

I use to have very oily acne prone skin and after using this for about a year my skin is a lot less oily and I barely get breakouts now.

It foams up really nice and gives your face a cooling sensation after you wash it off. Gentle on the skin, I used it twice a day and it never dried my skin out of made my skin feel super tight as some other cleansers do.