BY MURAD

Murad Clarifying Cleanser for acne combats blemishes and skin breakouts. Encapsulated salicylic acid continually releases acne treatment for hours, even after rinsing. The 6.75 fl oz Murad cleanser with green tea extract acts as a powerful antioxidant,... see more...

Alexia A.
Lubbock
I love the citrus-like smell that it has and it really keeps my skin looking good! It’s definitely a good price for its value and the packaging is very simple and modern. I love that it’s clear so I can see when it’s time to reorder!
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Really loved this product and used it for almost two years. Never broke out from this product, skin always felt amazing. Just found other products that did a little more for my dry skin. I still would high recommend this product to anyone
Ashley V.
Richmond, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The first cleanser I bought myself as an adult to balance out the oils in my skin and purify since I was brand new to makeup. One of the first skin care brands that I really fell in love with.
Sydney A.
Reno
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every day for my adult acne! It works wonders and I’ve bought multiple bottles of this! The products are a bit pricey but it’s work every penny, not too drying and gets rid of my acne in what feels like overnight!
Sophie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great, but I just can’t justify the price. It does what other cleansers can do and makes your skin wedding-level-event clean without a harsh feel or smell but isn’t better to me than some trusty drugstore finds.
Khou Y.
Fresno, CA
This is my daily facial cleanse and I have been using it for 2 years now, always restocking. I find it really helps with cleaning my face, clearing my blemishes, and reducing red spots and hyper pigmentation caused by acne. My face has cleared up for the better in the past few years and I thank this product.
Tracey O.
Kettering
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love this brand and all the products I've tried so far from them. This cleanser is perfect for my combination skin. I like the fact it's not a strong scent and doesn't break my sensarive skin out like some other products have.
Miranda R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this cleanser! It smells like citrus, which is great for waking you up in your morning shower. Consistency is very nice. It is somewhat drying but not noticeable after moisturizing, no flaky skin. Repeat user. I also feel that it helps control my breakouts.
Jessica P.
Santa Cruz
Purchased at: ULTA
My all time favorite face wash! I use this with my rotating facial brush and it keeps my skin fresh and smooth. Does wonders for my combination skin with acne. All time favorite product from Murad! Excellent price as well
Mia O.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love love love this cleaner this is my everyday go to! Helps keep my sling tone even, and also leaves skin clean without having to scrub daily