BY MURAD #82 in Facial Cleansers

This powerful gel cleanser combats acne and skin breakouts. The rich lather strips away pore-clogging grime, oil and irritants as it helps treat and prevent acne breakouts with time-released medication that remains active for hours, even after rinsing.

• Dermatologist Developed
  • Tested on people, not animals.
  • This product is free of parabens.

HOW TO USE: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with your favorite acne treatment and moisturizer.

Murad Clarifying Cleanser
  • "I can't even say enough good things about this product. While I don't have acne, I do have the occasional breakout and upon trying this product just once before bed one night I had visibly clearer skin the next day. I now use this once a day and rarely have any spots. I have incredibly sensitive skin, but with this it was never an issue. I highly recommend giving this a try." in 105 reviews
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
A must have for anyone who suffers from break outs.

You get a lot of product in the full size tube. I purchased mine during a Ulta 21 days of beauty for 50% off about a year ago and became obsessed.

I have gone through 3 bottles of this stuff. It’s amazing!!

I use to have very oily acne prone skin and after using this for about a year my skin is a lot less oily and I barely get breakouts now.

It foams up really nice and gives your face a cooling sensation after you wash it off. Gentle on the skin, I used it twice a day and it never dried my skin out of made my skin feel super tight as some other cleansers do.
Esma K.
Little Rock , AR
When I first started to use this it did seem to help but after a month of use I started getting these tiny bumps all over my face, which never happens. So I decided to stop using the product and went back to my old cleanser and my face was back to normal. I’m not saying it’s a bad cleanser... it’s just not for me... I also realized that it really dried out my skin. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend using this. I do think it might help for acne prone skin but if you have clear skin and if it’s sensitive I would not recommend using this.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
So I received this face wash for free and it was my very first voxbox and I absolutely love it!!!

After washing my face, my skin feels SO fresh! As I mentioned in the video, it feels like my pores are actually breathing lol it's hard to even explain really. I also feel a nice cooling sensation to my skin every time I use it.

Another thing I absolutely love about this cleanser is that when you are putting it on, the ingredients feel so fresh and natural, almost like a tea extract or something. It includes 1.5% salicylic acid which treats acne prone skin.

After using this facial cleanser for the first week, I already notice changes in my skin & acne improvement. My skin looks like it's glowing and all my little bumps are constantly smoothing out!

I am SO GLAD I was able to test out this product because I feel like I finally found something that WORKS for my oily skin! I am so thankful to Influenster for sending this to me for free and really giving me that new glow and smooth skin that I've been searching for for years!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This cleanser is a great daily cleanser for acne prone skin. The entire murad acne line is really great for people with mild to moderate acne. My only suggestion is that i wouldn't recommend this line for anyone struggling with hormonal acne. Hormonal acne needs to be treated a little different than normal acne and this cleanser just wont cut it but its still a great medicated face wash. This line is a little pricey and i do feel like there are many affordable alternatives too.
Ariel K.
Houston
If you struggle with acne then you need this in your life. I used to get really bad cystic acne and this cleanser was a life saver. I still get blemishes because it doesn’t prevent them but it helps to heal them and make them go away quicker. If you have oily skin you will also love this, but if you have dryer skin you may either want to have a really good moisturizer or steer clear of this product. I highly recommend this product
Jacque L.
I was a little skeptical at first since I don’t usually spend more than $10-$15 for a cleanser but I took the chance and it was well worth it!! I used it every morning in my typical skin routine and within two weeks I didn’t have a single red bump on my face and haven’t seen one since. I have combination skin, super oily but also dries out easily so I was super pumped that this product didn’t dry my face out or make it appear super oily. Totally recommend!! Murad Clarifying Cleanser
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
One of my friends gifted this cleanser to me and I loved how it worked on my blemishes. I’m not really prone to acne but do get small breakouts here and there. I noticed if i used this as a daily cleanser it would dry out my skin and leave me with dry patches, however, I used it only on days that I had breakouts and found that that worked best for my skin and would immediately erase my blemishes. Definitely need to repurchase!
Kimberly T.
Lafayette
This is the only cleanser I have been able to use in the last seven years. I have very oily skin that is slightly breakout prone and this helps to keep it clear and under control. I have used multiple acne based cleansers trying to find something else that will work (as well all do with most of our products), but every time I do I immediately regret my decision and run out and buy another bottle!
Bri L.
This did get rid of my acne within the first 2-3 days of using it. After using it for a week my face was became dry. I decided to use it once a day instead of twice a day and my face got even drier after 2 weeks and it became extremely sensitive. My face has never been sensitive with other products, that said i wouldn’t recommend this for people with sensitive skin.
Biv A.
Carson , CA
Where to start? I recently started using this product and I must say It has helped clear up my acne and it is also gentle on my skin. It leaves me with a fresh clean feeling. I obviously did go through about 3 bottles for my skin to finally be where it is now. First step of having great skin is a great cleanser! I wonder if murad has an oil cleanser as well!!
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone tried the whole line of acne products together? What did you think?
Crissy E.
San Antonio , TX
I have combination skin and I was wondering if anyone who has the same skin type as me recommends this product?
Ryan M.
What makes this better than a drugstore cleanser? Is it worth the extra money?
Tita G.
Salem, OR
I really want to try this out. I'm not quite sure if the price is worth it. Do any of you recommend this? Let me know asap loves!
Carly C.
Does this actually do a visible job of reducing pores? I have oily and acne prone skin and was wondering if this would be good for me.