3 colors available

BY MURAD

Clarifying Body Spray fights body blemishes with Blue Lotus Extract, Retinol and Salicylic Acid keeping skin clear and healthy looking. These powerful ingredients purify skin from head-to-toe for an acne-fighting advantage wherever you need it. Any acne treatment program that doesn't address back acne and body acne isn't really giving you a full solution for perfect skin all over. Murad Clarifying Body Spray is a body and back acne treatment that uses Blue Lotus Extract, Retinol and Salicylic Acid to clear pores from deep within. As an added bonus, the spray nozzle actually works upside down, making it easy to target hard-to-reach areas where you may have body acne or body acne scars. Just add this convenient spray to your daily skin care program to achieve beautiful skin everywhere, every day. see more...

Christina D.
Christina D.
Skin care essential! This stuff is literally magic in a bottle, it's the closest thing I've found to an overnight cure for acne. Ok it may not be overnight exactly, but 2-3 days is pretty close! After I had my son a year ago my hormones just went crazy and my back started breaking out like I've never seen before! It was disgusting and I didn't know what to do. After a saleswoman at sephora suggested this I decided to try it out. I'm SO grateful I did! I've bought three bottles and will always have some on hand! I spray back every night before bed and it helps keep away 'bacne' as well as get rid of existing zits. The alcohol smell is somewhat strong at first but goes away within seconds. I love the cooling sensation it has on my back, it's like I can actually feel it working! The best part (besides it getting rid of acne of course) is the amazing bottle! It's designed to spray upside down so that you can get every angle and make sure to cover your entire back! I definitely recommend!
Ifza I.
Ifza I.
Cranston, RI
I was given a gorgeous low back dress and wanted to wear it to a wedding recently. I've always had bacne so I was a bit concious about my back being on display (more so because I knew there'd be hot guys there). So I gave this a try. Best decision ever! I had two horrible cysts on my back and in the 3 days leading up to the wedding, they dissapeared! I've only had this for a little over a week now but I love it. it does have a strong smell of alcohol when you spray (would never put this on my face) but it goes away after it dries. The way it is bottled makes it super easy to use. The bottle can be held upside down and it will continue to spray. It also features a continously spray so you aren't constantly pumping- which makes so much sense for larger areas. Dr. Murad did a great job with this.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Maple Valley, WA
This product saved my life!! I have tried so many things to help clear up my back acne, and nothing seemed to work because of my oily skin, I finally spent a pretty penny on this product and I couldn't be anymore pleased! This product worked so quickly, and so well. If you have dark scars, or blemishes that won't go away this product is a must! Within a month I had my back completely clean of my acne and acne spots. This spray is very drying so I wouldn't use it without a good moisturizer, although my problem area was my back which was oily so I didn't mind that it dried my skin a bit. But I give this product a 5/5
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
Thai stiff is great! It is the most effective body acne treatment and prevention that I have used. It is gentle and non drying on the skin but helps cure and stop breakouts. I use it on my back and chest. I usually apply before And after I work out. I purchased this product at Sephora but have seen Murad products at Massage Envy as well. I highly recommend this product for anyone who experiences body acne, no matter how severe.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I go on a hunt every time I run out of this product! I buy them two at a time. this is a necessity for me. I spray this only my back as soon as I get out of the shower. they have constructed this so you can put the bottle upside down and it can spray. I find when I run out of this product I instantly break out
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the refreshing feeling it gives Me. Summer is around the corner so I already started my back regimen . And this will clear you right up !!! Acne backs are pretty gross keep it clear with this product specially great when you don't have any one to help you out with putting on products on your back
Bre R.
Bre R.
Ottawa, IL
This product is so worth buying if you have problems with acne. It works great and within a week you should see results. It is not over drying and it goes on easy. The bottle works when you turn it upside down so you can get to all of those hard to reach areas! It's so worth the price
Anna M.
Anna M.
Columbia, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this product! For anyone who has ever gotten body acne, especially on the back, you cannot beat this product. It has a sprayer that even when turned upside down will spray. So On those hard to reach areas like your back it always reaches!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
This is really an awesome product. It has a spray for your hard to reach body parts like your back that you rarely out acne products on. It did a great job at clearing up my bacne! Would totally repurchase.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Fargo, Nd
The occasional sweat pimple on your back right between your shoulder blades is a pain to reach. This bottle gives you the ability to spray the bottle from any direction.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this difficult to use? Meaning, can you easily spray your whole back without having to have someone help you?
Lisette H.
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based? Also, does it bleach your clothes/bedsheets?
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Newnan, GA
Does this really work? Does it dry the skin out to much?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I know Murad products are good but I never noticed this spray. How soon do you see a difference?
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
Does this work for older acne scars?