BY MURAD

Quick-drying formula controls body blemishes with a 360° spray that makes application easy, even in hard to reach areas. Salicylic Acid helps clear up blemishes, while Allantoin and Blue Lotus Extract help soothe irritation for healthier-looking skin.

Solution for:

• Acne Breakouts
  • Excess Oil and Shine
  • Large or Clogged Pores
  • Acne on the Back and Shoulders

Which skin type is it good for?

• All Skin Types
  • Acne-Prone

Formulated without:

• Parabens

To Use: 1 to 3 times daily, AM or PM.

• After cleansing, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
  • If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid - Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid, is a keratolytic agent, meaning it actively softens keratin to effectively exfoliate skin cells while binding moisture. It’s ability to quickly and effectively exfoliate and penetrate skin to unclog pores, clear blackheads and clear whiteheads make it a top acne treatment.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Glycerin, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil

Murad Clarifying Body Spray

Start your review of Murad Clarifying Body Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Makeup A.
cleveland
With all of my workouts lately and using a lot of gym equipment, that obviously a lot of sweat and germs that have been newly introduced to my body and skin :( Annoying!!
BUT, this Murad Clairfying Body Spray is perfect for after my workouts, quickly spray my shoulders, back, chest, anywhere that you were sweaty or may be more acne prone.  This Body Spray does a great job of keeping all my breakouts at bay!  LOVE
Sammi C.
Anchorage
LOVE THIS STUFF! It’s honestly a savior for me anytime I notice my chest or back start to break out a little. It can make your skin feel kind of itchy or dry if you overuse, so I tend to only use it when I need it. But, it works fast and will have you feeling more body-confident in days. Definitely with the buy.
Ash P.
This stuff is well worth the money. I used it all throughout high school and it was great. It works well in reducing the redness and minimizing the pimple overnight. A key feature is that you can hold the bottle upside down and still use it which is great so you can get the hard to reach spots by yourself.
Taylor H.
Carmel
I tend to get blemishes on my back where my sports bra covers. However, after purchasing and using this product, my back has significantly improved. I love that you can use the product upside down so you don’t need any help applying. 100% recommend to anyone who works out
Sara R.
Using this in the morning and at night helps reduce hyperpigmentation’s/dark spots caused from acne or acne that is active. If you consistently use this twice a day you will see a difference but using it once a day won’t show much results.
Cora V.
Kerrville
The feeling this product leaves behind is just amazing smooth finish and its woth the price. Sleek and simple packaging. It did more than id hope in my skin with minimizing my pores. Very effective . i would definitely repurchase.
Ashley C.
Cleveland
This did not work for me, at all. I used the whole bottle and saw no improvement. This product has some good ingredients, but was, too gentle for me stubborn bacne. I think this is very expensive as well. But, on the bright side, it did not make things any worse.  Just not for me.
Beauty and t.
Culpeper
I bought this for my husbands body acne. We have used prescriptions....you name it, and nothing worked. (To be fair he wasn't always consistent. So, I wanted something he'd actually use, that was fast and easy. Well, after six weeks, he is free of body acne.  And his skin is not tight or dry with use of the product. (Back/arms/butt) all clear. The bottle sprays no matter how he holds it which I think has made a huge difference in clearing it all up!  Thanks murad!  Just bough the second bottle, and will continue to buy.
Cecelia C.
I’ve used this in preparation to wear backless dresses to get rid of any acne on my back and it worked fairly well! Wish it was a little stronger, but it’s user friendly since it allows you to spray upside down to help reach the back!
Erica G.
Woodland, CA
My youngest son (13) had started horrible teen breakouts, and while using a mixture of the ordinary and sunday riley got his face under control, his back was really starting to erupt in an alarming way. What helped a lot was switching his body wash to african black soap, but this really smoothed it out entirely. It didn't happen overnight, but within several days his back was almost completely clear. The trick we found was for him to shower with the black soap and fresh washcloth every night, and after he dried off, to spray a thin layer of this shoulder to shoulder and down his back, fresh tshirt after. I never did a thick coat, or more than once a night. One thin layer is all you need. I also didn't notice a huge difference trying it in the morning either, it really seems to work better overnight.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this difficult to use? Meaning, can you easily spray your whole back without having to have someone help you?
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I know Murad products are good but I never noticed this spray. How soon do you see a difference?
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
Does this work for older acne scars?
Kristen B.
Newnan, GA
Does this really work? Does it dry the skin out to much?

Sephora