BY MURAD

Quick-drying formula controls body blemishes with a 360° spray that makes application easy, even in hard to reach areas. Salicylic Acid helps clear up blemishes, while Allantoin and Blue Lotus Extract help soothe irritation for healthier-looking skin.

Solution for:

• Acne Breakouts
  • Excess Oil and Shine
  • Large or Clogged Pores
  • Acne on the Back and Shoulders

Which skin type is it good for?

• All Skin Types
  • Acne-Prone

Formulated without:

• Parabens

To Use: 1 to 3 times daily, AM or PM.

• After cleansing, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
  • Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician.
  • If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid - Salicylic Acid, a beta hydroxy acid, is a keratolytic agent, meaning it actively softens keratin to effectively exfoliate skin cells while binding moisture. It’s ability to quickly and effectively exfoliate and penetrate skin to unclog pores, clear blackheads and clear whiteheads make it a top acne treatment.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%)

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Glycerin, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid, Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil

Peyton C.
Dunn
I personally have only used it twice but instantly fell In love with it.My friend had asked for it for Christmas so I got it for her.Then one day while I was spending the night she offered me some it smelled nice so used some and have been hooked ever since!😍
Catherine B.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this because I break out on my back and it’s a convenient way to treat it. The bottle will spray even if you’re holding it upside down. The only downside is that it’s pretty pricey and the smell is really strong.
Beauty and t.
Culpeper
I bought this for my husbands body acne. We have used prescriptions....you name it, and nothing worked. (To be fair he wasn't always consistent. So, I wanted something he'd actually use, that was fast and easy. Well, after six weeks, he is free of body acne.  And his skin is not tight or dry with use of the product. (Back/arms/butt) all clear. The bottle sprays no matter how he holds it which I think has made a huge difference in clearing it all up!  Thanks murad!  Just bough the second bottle, and will continue to buy.
Keri R.
I love this product, its truly a blessing to me. My daughters acne slowly disappeared. Its affordable and easy to find. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from acne
Linda X.
Seattle, WA
Smells very strong and alcoholic at first, and it also makes your body feel very cold.

However, it really works on clearing your skin!!

Another con is that it's still a bit hard to spray evenly over your back unless you waste a lot of product spraying all over the place like crazy -- still hard to spray only some areas if you are spraying yourself -- but already a big improvement compared to other sprays
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I really like how easy to use and simple this is. I spray it on after showering and at the gym, and it helps keep my body acne at bay. It’s useful, but also insanely expensive, which is an issue. If it weren’t for the great results, I wouldn’t buy it again.
Traney E.
New Orleans
It work fine for me very helpful ill somewhat purchased again in near by future.murad been out for i dont know how long and still selling i just havent been buying any lately
Olivia D.
Jackson, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff was very effective for some gross body acne I was experiencing. I also love that it's a continuous spray. The only thing I wish was that it was more affordable.
Amber C.
Reedsburg, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this spray after a work out when I don’t have time to shower right away to avoid potential break outs. It’s also great post shower when you have a breakout. It sprays a very fine mist which is nice because it dries quickly. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Jessica C.
Tampa
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had body acne & it made me feel frustrated as I found nothing that could at least help it. However, as soon I saw this product online, & the positive reviews it had, I thought I should give it a try, even if it was pricey. But I will say that I’ve used this product for about 2-3 months, & for sure I have seen improvement! It really is worth the price. At first you may not see immediate outcome, but just give it at least a month to really start seeing a change.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this difficult to use? Meaning, can you easily spray your whole back without having to have someone help you?
Lisette H.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this salicylic acid based or benzoyl peroxide based? Also, does it bleach your clothes/bedsheets?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I know Murad products are good but I never noticed this spray. How soon do you see a difference?
Vivian C.
Fullerton, CA
Does this work for older acne scars?
Kristen B.
Newnan, GA
Does this really work? Does it dry the skin out to much?