BY MURAD

Revitalise skin whilst you sleep with the Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer; an effective hydrator designed to allow you to wake to radiant skin. Concentrated with Marrubium Plant extract, the moisturiser delivers potent antioxidants to skin, which are able to detoxify and neutralise pollutants, as well as improving skin's natural defence system. The formula also boasts next generation Vitamin C, which visibly brightens the complexion and improves skin tone, whilst effective botanicals reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Working whilst skin is most receptive to repair, the moisturiser leaves the complexion youthful and healthy looking. see more...

Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer
  • "Currently love this! Feels SUPER moisturizing, and I love that it doesn’t feel like i’m filling my pores when I put it on. Instead, it’s really plumping." in 3 reviews
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
If I could remember to use this product every night I’d be a happy lady. The times that I remember, I am pleased m. I purchase this product from Massage Envy as a loyal customer. Although it is pricey, I recommend it to others. I don’t like the top dispenser but other than that, it’s perfect.
Jannell C.
Azusa
So far this moisturizer is pretty nice. It doesn’t seem too heavy on the skin but I’ve only tried it once it comes in a pump type container, you press the top and it dispenses the product. I don’t know how much I like the packaging but the product is ok so far.
Nicole M.
Eugene
It smells wonderful and has already lightened my hyperpigmented spots in under a week. While I've been using the whole Murad vitamin C regimen, I especially like the night Cream as it's not too greasy for my blemish prone sensitive skin.
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This product is pretty good. I don’t like the smell of it as it smells kind of cheap. I wouldn’t repurchase this but it isn’t a bad product. It just wasn’t my cup of tea but I’m sure other people will like this.
Nicole Z.
This is a great product! The formula is smooth and blends well into the skin. In the morning my skin looked even and no redness in the morning which was really cool! Would definite rebuy this product again
Kassandra T.
This moisturizer has many benefits, especially with fighting free radicals that cause again. As a first time user, I was not a fan of the smell which was actually one of the reasons I discontinued using it. I also didn’t think the price point was worth how much actually came in the container. Will not be buying again
Katie K.
This night cream is really good! As an Esthetician I really like what it does for the skin! Has protection from blue light rays from phones, TVs, and computers which we all use and never knew it caused harm! It’s hydrating and I really saw a difference the first week!
Lindsay R.
East Bend, NC
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it was sooo good. Left my skin feeling baby soft and moisturized. It was more on the pricey side which was the only downfall I have to say about this product. I have sensitive skin when it comes to certain face products and this did not cause any breakouts what so ever!
Stephanie C.
Kennesaw, GA
This moisturizer does well for normal to dry skin overnight. My skin didn’t feel dry in the morning or oily with a film. I don’t know that it detoxified- I didn’t see any big signs of that. But my skin did feel good. Life not changed.
Sommer R.
San Diego, CA
I love this item not for the results you see but for the benefit I know it’s giving me. Cleansing my skin of all the impurities of living in the city! I know In the long run it’s helping and that’s what matters.