Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 PA++++ uploaded by Jeanne N.

BY MURAD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A revolutionary, ultra-light, 100 percent mineral sunscreen with environmental protection technology to shield skin from key causes of damage that accelerate visible signs of aging. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skin tone - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more…This innovative mineral sunscreen features environmental protection technology, which protects skin from five main causes of skin damage: UVA, UVB, pollution, blue light from devices, and infrared radiation. An advanced polymer matrix helps inhibit adhesion and penetration of environmental toxins, vitamin C helps brighten skin, and color correcting tint evens tone and boosts radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I work in front of a computer for eight hours a day every day, and I love that this product Pro text me from UVA and UVB damage from outside, but also damage to my skin caused by being in front of a blue screen device! Unfortunately, I have developed a fragrance allergy and I am no longer able to wear it, but for those of you who don't have fragrance allergies if you need this product! It is fantastic!
Heather K.
Heather K.
Huntington Beach
AMAZING. This product does so many things. The color correcting peach tint to start is instant and you immediately look refreshed. The awesome part of this is that it protects against UV and so many other types of lights including blue light. I'm at a computer all day so just knowing that my skin is being protected inside and outside, is awesome
Culture S.
Culture S.
I can't say enough good things about this product! It has SPF 50! Environmental Protection technology! It protects brightens and corrects. I've been using this for over a month and I absolutely love the way it feels and makes my skin look. It's super lightweight so you can wear it under makeup without making it feel super heavy. I just wear it alone most days.
Pushpita C.
Pushpita C.
Springfield, IL
This sunscreen has been my go to since it launched. It is amazing and light weight. Has a light tint to it and I love it to wear alone on my face for those days when I decide not to put on foundation. The consistency is not thick, fairly runny and blendable. Little goes a long way. I will definitely keep using this
Abby C.
Abby C.
Boston, MA
This is my go to sunscreen. It lasts quite a while and sits perfectly under my makeup. I don't notice a white-cast at all. It is incredibly expensive, and I'm not sure the bottle will last longer than 3 months with daily use. I would, and have, recommended this product to family and strangers.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
This sunblock has become my holy grail product. It doesn't leave a white cast, it's not oily, and doesn't break me out. The only bad thing I would say about this is the price tag but I'm more than willing to pay that much for quality products and this is an amazing product!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
I love this SPF. It's my daily go to for wearing under makeup! It's so lightweight and skins in immediately. It's hydrating so I can even skip my daily moisturizer in favor of this fluid. It's non-greasy or oily so I never have to worry about looking shiny or breaking out. I recommend this product to everyone who asks me about SPF!!
Shanti R.
Shanti R.
This is a great product! It goes on so smoothly, makes foundation application look flawless and stay on longer and helps makeup from setting in creases and it's 50SPF!!. I have normal skin and love that if I'm in a rush I can skip a moisturizer and just use this.
Ana C.
Ana C.
I like this product-it's a little on the expensive side, otherwise it's pretty effective in treating acne. I'd recommend it but think there are other products with more reasonable prices. The scent is pretty subtle and the tube is very easy to use.
Silvia C.
Silvia C.
I just use this once it was from my friends and this is by far the best sunscreen that I've tried. Is very effective it doesn't leave you the oily skin is very light. I know it's pricey but if I would use it everyday I'll make an effort and get it.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Is this consistency oily or greasy?
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Is it good for oily skin? Or under makeup?
Darya G.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
SPF 50 is great!! Have anybody tried it???
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Does it really work.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Where has this sunscreen been all my life? Has anyone used this before? Does it do everything it states vs the cost?