Murad by Murad Murad Essential-C Toner--150ml/6oz

All the fragrances we carry are 100% genuine with a FULL Money Back Guarantee.

Murad by Murad; 100% Genuine, Money Back Guarantee; This Fragrance is for WOMEN; It is recommended for wear; Smells of

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad by Murad Murad Essential-C Toner--150ml/6oz!
Bridgewater, NJ
Murad by Murad Murad Essential-C Toner--150ml/6oz uploaded by Danielle F.
I’ve used this a handful of times but it’s not an everyday item for me. Toner’s aren’t a big thing for me but my face likes them sometimes! Wearing my murad toner below, let me know what you think. (Barely any makeup on, over at my mama’s house earlier this week! I was impressed with my face- the lighting and my tone! If y’all haven’t noticed I wear black every single day LOL)
Pomona, NY
Murad by Murad Murad Essential-C Toner--150ml/6oz uploaded by Synthia N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this product almost into completion and I don’t see any visible changes to my skin. I like the initial toner usage results but it is pricey. This product contains an environmental shield and I’m hoping for improvement.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! I have some sun spots (freckles but MORE) and I love using this toner to boost up my vitamin-c, brightening game. I love facial sprays because they're easy. Perfect add on to your skincare routine if you're on the lazy side.
Phoenix, AZ
It has a weird texture going on my skin. Kinda sticky. Dries fine though. I dont really notice a difference in my skin from using it. Especially for the price

Looking for your answer?