BY MURAD

Launched by the design house of Murad in, Murad by Murad for WOMEN posesses a blend of: It is recommended for wear. see more...

Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
Another product I was really hopeful for, and didn't see any bit of difference. I passed it along to my friend and she said it felt nice and she also did not see a difference unfortunately. I would not recommend this to anyone and I don't think she would either.
Emmalynn W.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
I used this for a couple of weeks and couldn't tell a difference in my skin at all! I also didn't like the texture of the cream! It wasn't as soft as I had hoped it would be and much to pricey for what I got out of it!
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
It just didn't work for me. I didn't necessarily need it for any specific reason, but I didn't see any difference a month into using it. Really nice packaging and maybe if I felt I truly needed it, I would feel differently.
Phlycia H.
Phlycia H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
Def a fan of this stuff. It's a little expensive but it's well worth it. Doesn't have much of a smell but it does work when used regularly, I noticed a change in my saddle bags after using it for two weeks.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
I don't really care for this product. It just doesn't really do any of the thing it says it does and I hate the way it feels on my skin.
Camila L.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
This body firming is so well, I love the smell. The packaging is so nice and simple. I would buy again.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
Works great and I noticed a difference in my neck and legs. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
I used this on clients during beauty school and they seemed to love it. Not greasy and not sticky.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
Firming cream's are very hard to find I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a firming
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Mississauga , CANADA
Review for: Body Firming Cream Salon Size 16.9 oz
This is a great firming cream I love it because I noticed awesome results after a month of everyday use it keeps my skin plump and healthy looking I love using this cream on my legs, bum arms and chest !