BY MURAD

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry A skin-brightening trio featuring a dark-spot corrector, sun-protectant moisturizer, and antioxidant-rich cleanser for radiant results. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… Featuring a trio of antioxidant-rich, brightening formulas, the Bright Beginning Environmental Shield kit has all the essentials to make skin glow. Formulated with vitamins A, C, and E, the energizing Essential-C Cleanser combats pollution and other impurities without drying. The Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum is formulated with two percent hydroquinone to diminish the appearance of dark spots, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and freckles. Finish with the Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++, a daily lightweight sun shield and moisturizer with next-generation vitamin C to hydrate, nourish, and protect. The complexion is left visibly brighter and even toned with antiaging benefits over time. This set contains: - 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Essential-C Cleanser - 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Essential-C Day Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer study on the Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum, after 1 week: - 85% saw spots visibly lighten see more...

• Just recently purchases this and want to know if anyone with dry ...6 Answers
Hannah G.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped clean up some severe acne scars I had. You're supposed to use it at night, but I use it night and day to really target the scars. It did fade my freckles a bit, but no complaints here.
Noemi C.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cleanser feels very nice. The moisturizer is ok, it has SPF which is awesome, but it leaves your face feeling a bit greasy. I have oily skin so it may be different for someone with dry skin. The serum is not good at all. I did not see any improvement in pigmentation and it was super thick and gooey. It would make my face feel sticky and I had to stop using it because it caused me to break out with tiny little bumps all over my face.
blanca r.
Martinez, CA
I was introduced to Murad when i was studying to be an Esthetician. After i graduated i continued to purchase from this company. This kit is great for anyone with dark spots and acne scarring, Vitamin C is amazing for lightening dark spots as well as smoothing and moisturizing your skin, great for young and maturing skin too!
Monetta M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially these products worked for me, I felt like I could see my skin looking brighter and radiant. After a few months i felt like my skin plateaued. My face no longer responded to the products. There are some pieces of the product that I would buy again like the cleanser but I think that's about it.
Tina Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this moisturizer and it is amazing! It smells great, goes on light and doesn't leave my oily skin too slick by the end of a summer day. The sunscreen makes me feel protected, and I feel fresh all day when wearing this. It is a bit pricey though, so I probably will keep shopping around.
Laniece S.
I purchased this treatment kit from Sephora to help tone and shield my skin from further damage created by the sun. This product has helped tone my skin but I reacted to it with the little tiny bumps on my face when I woke up in the morning and it was only when I was using those products.
Maria M.
Planada
If you have any acne scarring or dark spots, this product is for you. I used this for those reasons and my face definitely improved. Within a week I the results. Definitely worth getting. With the product numbering you know what step is next. Very easy to use, has a citrus scent to it.
Raquel C.
Received this kit as a Sephora 500 point gift and immediately fell in love. Cleanser was not harsh and moisturizer with spf were good too but real winner of the kit is the age spot serum. Definitely saw a difference in the pigment of my spots. Will be picking up full size!!
Amber M.
Hobart, IN
My skin looks more radient after just one week! I will definitely be purchasing this set again in the future. I purchased the travel kit from Ulta to try products first. A little pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I've tried many products & this is the best so far.
Shakira B.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For years I struggled  to find  the perfect skin regime and for the past 2 years this system has been my ride or die!! From clearing dark spots to shrinking large pores, this system has been life changing! This system is great for acne prone combination type skin!
Christina M.
Just recently purchases this and want to know if anyone with dry skin has used it before And can tell me if it works well and if I should use it during the day or the night or both ☺️