BY MURAD #15 in Cellulite Treatments

Infused with Vitamin C to enhance skin's elasticity and radiance, this ultra-rich cream increases body firmness by 40% in 15 minutes while restoring maximum moisture. The Murad line of anti cellulite treatments and creams treat cellulite as it should be treated – as a skin problem, not a fat problem.

Additional features and ingredients:

-Soy Flour and Oat Beta Glucan firm and tone
-Shea Butter provides intense hydration

To use: For all over body hydration and firming, massage into skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

Kristen O.
Bloomfield , NJ
The best firming body cream! Smells good and you feel the firmness right away. It's very effective and I use it all over. Rich and cream texture. Really soothes dry skin  it met all the expectations I had for it. I would recommend it to everyone
Laleh T.
This is a very thick rich moisturizer in my opinion. I am not a fan of thick creams so it wasn't the best for my preference. I did not notice and firming effects just overall moisture. I'm not sure I'd recommend it for firming.
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I have tried other tightening lotions that didn't work and caused me to get a rash. This actually seems to work and has not irritated my skin. Of course, results are marginal, but I will take all the help I can get. I will be rebuying.
Alejandra P.
This cream, I would like to say is good for the price . I’ve used it and my skin feels a lot more tense and not so down , I love the elasticity feeling it gives to my skin and how smooth my skin is . Especially my legs !
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Obsessed with this cream. I am a sucker for anything that smells good. To me I love the smell. I out this on at night and my face feels so nice in the morning.
Funmi A.
Atlanta
  this Firming Serum is really effective for my skin the packaging is really okay for the price I feel the packaging could do a little better this works really well but I feel the price could be a little lower and the packaging needs Improvement because the packaging is what attracts people.
Kimberly D.
Moscow, ID
Another product I was really hopeful for, and didn't see any bit of difference. I passed it along to my friend and she said it felt nice and she also did not see a difference unfortunately. I would not recommend this to anyone and I don't think she would either.
Dri D.
Fort Myers
Unfortunately this product did not work for me. It made my skin very soft (yay!) but no tightening action was going on (no!). I think I used it for about two months before I deduced it wasn't working. It does smell very nice though.
Beauty M.
Clearwater, FL
This works really well and I could tell a difference right away. The price is worth it for the quality of the product and the packaging is easy to use. I purchased this at sephora and it totally impressed me. Would buy again.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.