Infused with Vitamin C to enhance skin's elasticity and radiance, this ultra-rich cream increases body firmness by 40% in 15 minutes while restoring maximum moisture. The Murad line of anti cellulite treatments and creams treat cellulite as it should be treated – as a skin problem, not a fat problem.

Additional features and ingredients:

-Soy Flour and Oat Beta Glucan firm and tone
-Shea Butter provides intense hydration

To use: For all over body hydration and firming, massage into skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

Its good for every girls?
Has anybody seen results? And did you use it daily?
Does this work good if used on the thighs?
Start your review of Murad Body Firming Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kristina B.
I've only been using this Murad Body Firming Cream for about a week so I don't know yet how much of an overall change it will cause in my skin over a long period of time but for my overall experience so far, it's very rich and my skin feels softer and more supple. I will change my review if necessary after more time has passed using this product.
Ashley K.
N Highlands, CA
I can definitely see some improvement when I use this. It's not a miracle solve all product, but it does what it says it does. I wish all creams actually did what they said. But it's a good product. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is trying to lower look of cellulite.
Kimberly E.
Massena, NY
To me, this cream worked well. I noticed a positive change in my thighs but I was also gulping water and working out, using various products. But this was the first product I tried, and for some time with positive results, before doing everything else. I definitely recommend
Maribeth O.
Matamoras, PA
This is very cooling body firming cream, the citrus scent is refreshing. The formula is fast absorbing, and doesnt irritate my legs after shaving. I got this part of a kit. I will use it up. There are numerous body firming creams now that are just as superior as this so I wont be purchasing unless I receive it in another kit.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Love Murad brand products. Yes, everyone should try this and I highly recommend this brand for everyone in your life.
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Good cream. Seems to diminish the look of the dimples. Especially on the front of my legs. I really noticed a firming look on my upper arms though which I love. I will purchase again, just for that reason.
Sarah M.
Paradis, LA
I have a hard time believing that creams will lift and tighten. I dont think this cream is worth all the money you will be spending. You would have to buy a lot to get the results you are looking for. It does smell nice and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Murad Body Forming is fabulous it leaves your skin like a baby i applied it daily in the morning you can feel it working on your skin when applied its very smooth its on the high end pricing but worth the Murad name i would fully recommend this brand. Murad Body Firming Cream
Nicci S.
Girard, OH
Absolutely love this and used it till the very last drop of it it’s a little pricey but it’s worth it and it works wonders. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that’s looking for something like this I would love to try more of the line. I think I did a lot for what I needed and it helped all the way around
Lexi Y.
Midvale, UT
I don’t think I used this long enough for much effect, but I definitely felt like there was a bit of a smoothing effect while I used this product. It smelled fine, it was buttery soft and it was worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Merissa J.
Sault, ON
il y a 3 ans
Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream is this cream an amazing find?? Im starting to reallly notice fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead and ill be 31. Ive tried a few diffrent product and i have not found the one. I do love ponds and currently use cold cream. Help
Nicci S. il y a 2 ans
Also that was supposed to say I always look at it as I am trying to prevent myself from aging, but it says that you’re asking about the Pines Rejuvanation anti-wrinkle cream? For then it says at the very top you’re asking about the Mourad which is a really good one and they have a blurring serum that I love and it really makes your skin look really amazing like when you’re doing make up or even if you’re not at blurs everything out.