Murad Body Firming Cream

Infused with Vitamin C to enhance skin's elasticity and radiance, this ultra-rich cream increases body firmness by 40% in 15 minutes while restoring maximum moisture. The Murad line of anti cellulite treatments and creams treat cellulite as it should be treated – as a skin problem, not a fat problem.

Additional features and ingredients:

-Soy Flour and Oat Beta Glucan firm and tone
-Shea Butter provides intense hydration

To use: For all over body hydration and firming, massage into skin.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Rice Amino Acids, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Panthenol, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil

Does this work good if used on the thighs?
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream is this cream an amazing find?? Im starting to reallly notice fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead and ill be 31. Ive tried a few diffrent product and i have not found the one. I do love ponds and currently use cold cream. Help
Start your review of Murad Body Firming Cream!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoN Hollywood, CA
Murad creams are thick i think but it's very smooth and firming! I don't really care about the smell it doesn't bother me I wish it was a bit cheaper! But a bit pricey for daily use but Worth it!
4 months agoTarpon Spgs, FL
I use this cellulite cream often and although it gets the job done it leaves a lot to be desired. The formula is too thick and leaves a heavy feeling on my skin. I would not buy this again or recommend it.
5 months agoBrentwood, TN
I couldn’t see a huge difference with this product. I did notice that I felt more moisture. I usually love Murad and don’t mind to pay the up charge. I need to see more results before I buy again.
5 months agoLaredo, TX
I like this product. Used it for a while and saw a difference. As I get older I started noticing that I needed to take better care of my body so I decided to give this a whirl.
5 months agoVassar , KS
This was my favorite before i tried strivectin. This is still a great firming cream, and my skin looked and felt great. It lasts a long time and is easy to apply.
5 months agoForney, TX
A lot of friends recommended me this cream so I bought it and actually works pretty good but I have my skin care routine and I give to my mom, she really loves it
3 months agosaint louis
I absolutely love the Murad skin care brand! Their products are always effective and easy to use. I wish it wasn’t so expensive, that’s the only reason why I wouldn’t rate this product 5 stars. I would buy it again if I had the money but when given as a gift, I’d definitely use it!
2 years agoAtlanta
  this Firming Serum is really effective for my skin the packaging is really okay for the price I feel the packaging could do a little better this works really well but I feel the price could be a little lower and the packaging needs Improvement because the packaging is what attracts people.
2 years agoIndependence, OR
Another product I was really hopeful for, and didn't see any bit of difference. I passed it along to my friend and she said it felt nice and she also did not see a difference unfortunately. I would not recommend this to anyone and I don't think she would either.
5 months agoNappanee, IN
I haven’t used this exact product but I’ve used plenty of Myra’s products from my fab fit fun boxes! I usually like them a lot. But their was a face moisturizer that was a bit too greasy for my oily/combination type skin. It wasn’t horrible tho. Definitely a good choice for dry skinned faces!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago