7 colors available

BY MURAD #30 in Toners & Astringents

Tone to purify with Murad's Blemish Control Clarifying Toner. This crisp formula removes impurities from oily and problem skin without irritation. Formulated with witch hazel to tighten skin pores without drying skin and allantoin to calm the skin. Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Toner contains algae extract to help control excess sebum production which keeps skin oil free and purified. Its menthol ingredients are cooling and antiseptic to ensure breakouts are kept at bay. Directions of use: Use every day after cleansing. Pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over face and neck. For optimal results follow with recommended Murad treatment. see more...

• Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to clear you...3 Answers
  • Is this really Worth the price? 1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really dry out the skin? 1 Answers
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis, IN
Let me first start off by saying that I've tried so many different things to get rid of my pesky, and stubborn zits! I used proActiv for months without any results at all. I decided to go into Sephora and buy something that actually worked. Sephora employee recommended this, and I can't believe how amazing it is. It hasn't dried me out or anything either. I wash my face with the first aid beauty acne wash with red clay, I use this toner, and I finish with the Clinique acne lotion. I'm blown away. The very next day I saw results. People are complaining about dry skin, but just use a good moisturizer and you'll be fine! A must have item if you struggle with acne or annoying pimples
Karina V.
Karina V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Was recommended this toner by the lady who does my facials at massage envy. (Massage Envy is contracted by Murad so they don't sell any other brand). Anyways, I was never a person to wear toner daily but the lady who does my facials is really big on toner. So I decided to give it a try even with the pricey tag. I really noticed the difference during the beginning. I could see my skin clearing up. I have oily skin and am struggling with adult acne. My acne really hasn't gotten any better but I'm not expecting miracles from a toner. I do plan on repurchasing it because I like that witch hazel is in an ingredient in the product.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Brandon, FL
Murad is one of my favorite acne medication brands. It comes in a nice and organized box at your door with all of these great acne treatment products to try out. The price seemed expensive at first but it was worth it. I would recommend this to others depending on their skin type and the severity of their acne. When I didn't have a lot of acne it seemed a bit harsh and I switched to a more gentle alternative. But when I get a tough break out, this product does the trick. I would recommend this for skin on the oily side as it is a tad drying, but other then that it's a fabulous investment.
Damara H.
Damara H.
Sarasota, FL
I love makeup and I love to have clear skin. Those two things dont always go hand in hand. I have very very oily skin and i breakout is you look at me to long. I was tired or makeup breaking up on me a few hours into my day with ANY foundation. I saw this toner at my local Ulta and decided to give it a go. Im glad i did. The large painful breakouts were mush smaller and not painful a few hours in and i was not as oily. I went out of work for a week and forgot it. Never again! This toner is a life saver. I just love the way my skin look now even on no makeup days.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
I purchased this because I'm an oily girl and just finished another toner that I really didn't enjoy. I was looking for something clarifying that would also keep my acne at bay. I think this product did it's job but it didn't really knock my socks off. I don't think it did anything spectacularly wonderful, but I was not displeased either. I liked that it did not leave a film and that it felt like it sunk in quickly. That being said, it was also a bit drying but I usually follow up with an arsenal of moisturizers and serums so it didn't affect me too much.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I was trying everything to clear up congested pores at the beginning of 2016 and ended up with a sample of Murad Clarifying Toner. It is a good value for the bottle size, and probably works great for mildly congested skin. Unfortunately, mine was too clogged for this to be quickly effective as I desired and I ended up having a professional treatment. I would recommend this toner for combination-oily skin that has minor congestion and breakouts during monthly cycles. It's great for taking off that last bit of makeup residue, too.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin, stay away from this toner! I had to buy 2 of these bottles in order to figure out the high alcohol content in this product was DAMAGING MY SKIN! Upon application my skin would burn, and after a while I noticed that the minimal clarifying effects were not worth it. Alcohol in cosmetics has been directly linked to premature aging, who wants that?? What a shameful product put out by a supposed "doctor". Also, for the price, you can find a much, much better alternative with better ingredients.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Piscataway, NJ
I honestly can't give a shining seal of approval, despite the five stars. I borrowed this toner from a friend when I stayed over at her place for a couple nights. I forgot to pack my own (I use a korean brand) and, having sensitive skin, was panicking until she offered me this. I swiped it onto my skin gently with a cotton pad and moisturized like normal. It didn't break me out! In fact, despite being potentially drying, my skin felt fine! I don't know how it would work long term, but it was okay for me then :)
Laura C.
Laura C.
Newport Coast, CA
Hands down, Murad is the best OTC anti-blemish and breakout product. Though my favorite product from this brand is the clarifying wipes for blemish-prone skin -- an ABSOLUTE MUST to add to your summer skincare regime -- I've also used the liquid toner. It leaves the skin unbelievably fresh, but not tight or pulled feeling, or sticky, and it truly does rid your skin of excess oil. I am such a fan of this product (the wipes are simply more convenient to carry with me to the spin studio and when traveling).
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I had grabbed a bunch of the Murad acne line products at sephora because I had not had good results with Proactiv.I absolutely love the Murad acne products! For one this was a great value they are reasonably priced products, plus you can get a set that comes with a month worth of everything you need for like $30. I definitely was happy with the results it was one of the few things to help my acne without pretending my face. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with acne or problem skin.
Madeleine K.
Madeleine K.
How does this toner work on combination skin? I have a very oily complexion and breakouts sometimes, but other times have dry patches and sensitivity; I want something that will help clear out my pores and balance my skin without drying it out.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to clear your skin?
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
When do you use this? do you use it after washing your face and before moisturizer?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Rocklin, CA
What does this toner do? Why is it important to use it? Will it do anything special for my skin?
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
Does this product go along with the cleanser