BY MURAD #36 in Toners & Astringents

Tone to purify with Murad's Blemish Control Clarifying Toner. This crisp formula removes impurities from oily and problem skin without irritation. Formulated with witch hazel to tighten skin pores without drying skin and allantoin to calm the skin. Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Toner contains algae extract to help control excess sebum production which keeps skin oil free and purified. Its menthol ingredients are cooling and antiseptic to ensure breakouts are kept at bay. Directions of use: Use every day after cleansing. Pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over face and neck. For optimal results follow with recommended Murad treatment. see more...

• Do you have oily acne skin or dry acne skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to clear y...3 Answers
  • Is this really Worth the price? 1 Answers
Lecia S.
Minneapolis , MN
Found out recently (because I stupidly didn't read the list) that this product contains high amounts of alcohol denat. I've heard terrible things about this ingredient but I LOVED this product. It made my face tingle/smell good and was the perfect substitute for a cleanser in the morning (got everything off for the day lol). Not sure how skin may react to this because of the alcohol denat, but it was a HG for me.
Abigail S.
THE BEST TONER IN THE WORLD!!!!! Even if u have no acne or are not acne pron, this works wonders!!! I’ve noticed such a difference in my skin and it’s never looked so great! Instantly this product tightens my pores and prevents me from any surprise blackhead/pimples! It’s even helped with my texture and oily t zone! I just absolutely can’t get enough of this toner!!!!
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
I got this toner in a Murad skin care pack and wow I love it! It’s reduced the appearance of my pores, made my skin feel so clean and has totally reduced my acne problems. I use this as a second step after my Murad cleanser and before my moisturizer. It targets the pores deeper than my cleanser can so I believe it’s a very important step to clear skin!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
I love how this helps control my breakouts. Leaves my skin looking great and not greasy in the morning. The only thing I noticed is that it tingles lately. I think my skin is changing since I’m getting older and I am becoming more sensitive. I will continue to buy this and keep looking great because of it
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
This toner is the best I have found and has been in my routine for some time now! It is reasonably priced and last long time because I only need one little dab on cotton ball. I love how deep it cleans and makes my face feel so fresh and clean. I trust the product so much and highly recommend!
Hannah J.
Review for: Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Toner (180ml) more...
I really loved this product and I used it for the longest time. But it is pretty expensive for the full size so I did stop using it, but I would recommend using it if you have the budget for it. It really did help my skin look it’s best. I also would recommend getting the set of skin care.
Amy C.
Jonesboro, AR
This is the best toner on the market. It really makes your face feel cool when you put it on, especially after washing your face with the Mira’s acne cleaner. I put it on a cotton pad and it puts the minerals back in your face that face wash Dan strip your face of. Highly recommended
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Murad Blemish Control Clarifying Toner (180ml) more...
When it comes to Acne I think that Murad is the best brand out there. I have use the three-step process for acne and I could see results in two weeks. It is a little bit pricier than I would like for my budget but when you budget it you are very happy with the results.
Kathryn G.
Review for: Clarifying Toner 6 fl oz more...
The only reason I give this product more than one star is because of the “cool mint” feel it left on my face. Other than that, I had to wait 30+ minutes to even moisturize after using this product because of not it would burn my skin. It also made my skin very itchy.
Krissy I.
Chico
It's just OK. I finished a whole bottle and honestly didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. I wouldn't recommend this especially with the price tag. There are so many other- better options for people looking for something to calm acne and redness.
Madeleine K.
How does this toner work on combination skin? I have a very oily complexion and breakouts sometimes, but other times have dry patches and sensitivity; I want something that will help clear out my pores and balance my skin without drying it out.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this work well with the other acne Murad products to clear your skin?
Aiden U.
Do you have oily acne skin or dry acne skin?
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
When do you use this? do you use it after washing your face and before moisturizer?
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ
This toner works for combination skin??