Murad Balancing Moisturizer

Lightweight moisturizer helps control oil production while providing broad spectrum sun protection against UVA/UVB rays keeping skin hydrated to deliver powerful antioxidant protection.

Benefits: Lightweight moisturizer helps control oil production while delivering powerful antioxidant protection.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (4.00%), Octisalate (5.00%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyester-8, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alnus Firmifolia Fruit Extract, Artemia Extract, Lactic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Is it good for allergic skin?
Is this effective for combination skin?
Start your review of Murad Balancing Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...that my skin is hydrated right where it needs it the most, without over-hydrating in other areas. Great results guaranteed!!in reviews
...and definitely recommend it especially to those with sensitive and/or dry skin.in reviews
Danielle  F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Murad Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Danielle  F.
Love this stuff. Got it in one of my first IPSY bags & it’s been an everyday item since! I apply it to my face neck and shoulder areas too and I’ve noticed it makes my skin have this beautiful natural glow. It smells like the beach (natural / sunscreeny) serves as sun protectant and skin moisturizer. Win/win.
Megan S.
Dublin, OH
Murad Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Megan S.
Murad is one of my all time favorite brands and this cream does not disappoint! I received this in my Ipsy subscription for August and I am soooo happy I got it. I’ve been needing a new sunscreen and I wanted one that didn’t leave a white film over my face. This one is perfect because it’s also super hydrating, so your face doesn’t feel heavy or oily after applying.
Ana D.
New Castle, DE
I have heard many good thingsa bout this product and was extremely excited to try it but unfortunatelyi it didn't do much for me. I didn't notice any improvement in my pores. I would say for me personally it's an OK product.
Maryna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s amazing! I love how it makes my skin glow. I by it all the time( repeat user). I would like for it to be more helpful with acne. It’s a gentle moisturizer
LaToya  N.
New Haven, CT
Blackheads be gone! This product will open pores you don't even know exist. It's gentle on your skin and come in a nice size type. I got this a free sample as well. I love a product that'll show you results.
Jessica A.
East Rockaway, NY
THEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEST CREAM EVER. Never felt anything so light and non-acne activating ever.
Anastasia K.
Chantilly, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great moisturizer! I give it four stars only because I have other moisturizers that do the same and this one didn’t blow me out of the water. I’ve only had it in sample size but would be willing to give it another try
Janet H.
This is a nice moisturizer to use over your morning or nightly serums.  I have sensitive skin and while using this product my face never got irritated.   It does leave your face with a greasy film.  I would would recommend this product!
stace H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an amazing balancing moisturizer that is good 4 regular skin types. Has a light clean fragrance to it and really helps to put the moisture back in your skin as well as balancing the elements in your skin. I love how I can feel this product working!
Asma  M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Murad moisturizers was one of the first ones i used when i started to realize i need to mositurize. It is soft and gentle and does not leave any oily residue through out the day.