BY MURAD

Lightweight moisturizer helps control oil production while providing broad spectrum sun protection against UVA/UVB rays keeping skin hydrated to deliver powerful antioxidant protection.

Benefits: Lightweight moisturizer helps control oil production while delivering powerful antioxidant protection.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (4.00%), Octisalate (5.00%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyester-8, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Alnus Firmifolia Fruit Extract, Artemia Extract, Lactic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Murad Balancing Moisturizer
  • "One of the best moisturizers I've tried. The price point is far higher than I'd rather spend, but the quality is amazing. My skin's texture has improved. My pores are definitely not as noticeable as before. The best part is that my skin is hydrated right where it needs it the most, without over-hydrating in other areas. Great results guaranteed!!" in 18 reviews
  • "I bought this along with Murad's facial wash and I have not been let down! A lot of the time lotions will burn the skin around my eyes, but with this product I have never had a problem. It continues to keep my skin moisturized throughout my entire day and has never caused a breakout. I have been using this lotion for a few years now and definitely recommend it especially to those with sensitive and/or dry skin." in 10 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
veronica c.
Petaluma, CA
very light weight , loved the smell, loved how my skin looked and felt. I love all of Doctor Murads products ! I really cant ever find anything negative to say , when I used to work for this company there were some people that didnt realize the amount of research that went into the skin care line and how alot of fruits and veggies and natural products were in the skin care line though and if we asked a person on intake before a facial if they had any allergies most people said no and we had to reiterate the importance like any food allergies anything at all woman once still told me no nothing , she was allergic to pineapple and swelled up and said she didnt think it would be in a skin care product..  Basically I am bringing this up cause if your sensitive to anything have it be known this product uses alot of natural products .
skye F.
Berkeley
I really loved this moisturizer, sunscreen duo. it didn’t make me break out, didn’t feel like sunscreen, and didn’t have a sunscreen smell. after wearing it for a while with face makeup on top i stopped using foundation and only used this, that’s when i was told it gave me a white cast! so because i was going makeup free, i stopped using it.
Sara J.
Reno
One of my fav products. I was gifted this from a co-worker as I was going on vacation to the beach. One of the greatest characteristics is it's not greasy or leave your face feeling that awkward tight sticky. Helped with dryness and no sun burn also applied makeup lightly over it and didn't even break out.
Issabela G.
spring lake
Siempre busco productos que ayuden a mi complexión mixta, es bueno pero no es el mejor, me parece mejor alternativa Colorescience Sunforgettable(R) Loose Mineral Sunscreen Brush Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Medium 0.21 oz Es prefecto para la piel mixta y viene en un empaque padrisimo!
Lydia Z.
The murad moisturizer is great at reducing oil in your skin. A little pricey for the amount but still good! It helps to prevent blackheads and shine while still protecting your skin! Most likely won’t buy again, but I do recommend !
Silvia M.
This is such a great product. I hate sunscreens because they make my skin feel sticky and weird but this makes my skin feel normal and protects it so well from the sun. Murad is such a great company for skincare and I highly recommend
wynston h.
Absolutely love this product. I have purchased several times. It’s expensive, but a tube lasts for a long time even with daily usage. Wears well under makeup and smells nice. Transformed my combination skin.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Great product, I've been trying out murad now and all their skin has been really great so far. The smell on this was great for some reason I really like it. I also bought this because of its focus on pores which are a bit of a problem for me.
jumana a.
lake forest
It’s a good product I just wish it was bigger. All of their products work very well and it’s very gentle on the skin. I’m not disappointed with it, it did its job well. I just wish it was a bigger product. It’s very tiny for the price.
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
Is this effective for combination skin?