BY MURAD

• Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it dry...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?2 Answers
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has it ALL! I mean seriously, what more could a girl ask for right😉?
Not only does it moisturize, but it fights acne, it has Amazing sunscreen AND to top it all off, it helps fight the signs of aging!! Holy Moly!!😁😁😁! I knew on the day I found out about this product that I was in Love with this phenomenal product! I recommend Murad to Any & Every one! Everyone should try Murad.
Murad has a product for EVERY NEED& I believe that once u try this product, u will quickly realize u wont be able to do without it! Give it a try, I promise u wont be disappointed😍!! U can thank me later😘!!
Zeleny A.
Zeleny A.
Mira Loma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I wanted to love this product it was a major fail for me, it seemed to make my skin worse as far as my acne was concerned. It dried out my skin at times other times it made it itch. I like to give products a chance to work so I used it till it ran out... about a week before it ran out my skin looked better than it had in a while so repurchased, again I gave it a chance again and my skin went back to looking bad.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Fairhaven, MA
I absolutely love this product, I use it almost every single day and I can really see the difference it has begun to make on my skin. I was a little skeptical of it at first because I've struggled with bad skin all my life, but this product has really helped to make a difference. My skin is clear, soft, and moisturized. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry to combination skin, and has acne.
Avery R.
Avery R.
Boise, ID
I like this because it protects against aging and it is for those with little to some acne which is great. I have super sensitive skin and was worried products like this may make me break out BUT this one works like a charm and left my face feeling refreshed and flawless. I really like the Murad brand and want to try more of their skincare products!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Simi Valley, CA
I'm at that strange (awful) age where I suffer from both acne and fine lines. Nearly all acne products are geared towards teenagers, who have no worries of fine lines. At a loss, I found this product at a local beauty store, and have not looked back since. This combats both the occasional pimple, while also fighting the aging process. Genius!
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Houston , TX
I have had acne for a while, and it's not really severe but it's one of my insecurities, when I bought this my skin started felling better and looking better. This does not irritate my skin in any type away I love this products. It doesn't make your skin feel overly dry and uncomfortable! I would recommend this
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My go to moisturizer, it help with breakouts and leaves skin with lots of moisture. I use this morning and night and don't feel like it's oily or too heavy to be used under makeup. I just finished my bottle and will be re purchasing soon. Love this, and recommended it if you suffer from acne prime skin.
Tykia D.
Tykia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally got this in sample form and I HAD to go to Sephora and pick up the whole system. Murad helped my skin so much when I was dealing with acne. I saw results in as little as three days. Murad is definitely one of my go to solutions when my acne flares up. Go try this moisturizer.
Sharlie B.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this moisturizer. I get the benefits of fighting my acne, with a decent SPF all in my moisturizer! It goes on easily. My skin drinks this stuff up. I don't get any flashback despite this having a SPF of 20. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a double duty moisturizer!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is great for those of us that thought all blemishes would magically disappear when we hit 20 (which they didn't) and would definitely not be around by the time we started noticing fine lines (which they weren't). Moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy on combo/oily skin.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it dry me out even more?
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?