BY MURAD

• Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?2 Answers
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again I love this product for at me because you actually see results. It’s even better because it comes with this SPF. I use this in the morning and can feel confident that I will not have skin burned by the sun in the afternoon.
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product for a while but unfortunately, it did not work well with my skin. I purchased it after having it used during a facial and I loved it then. I wouldn’t buy it again, but would try others from Murad.
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
I really really really wanted to like this product and went all in because of the rave reviews. All I have to say is that it’s a prime example of a product that didn’t work for me and what a disappointment that was. I did like how it felt. It was light and had SPF which is always a plus but just nothing happened to my adult acne after several months of dedicated use. Sad.
Dedra D.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Murad Advanced Acne & Wrinkle Reducer for several years. I like the non-greasy, yet non-drying factor. I also like that it doesn’t clog pores but has ingredients to fight fine lines. As a 52 year old, I still have blackheads, while fighting aging.
Amanda M.
Rex, GA
Love this product and this brand. It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy effect on my face or hands after I apply. I have loved their acne face wash for a long time, and this moisturizer pairs really well with it.
Leah G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well. Not heavy, non-comedonegenic (however that’s spelled) and pretty much breakout free. Not any different from other moisturizers I’ve used, but if you break out from different products, this is a safe bet for you!
Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Words can't describe how I feel about this product! It exceeded my expectations and I will defiantly be buying this product again. I 100% recommend this product.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has it ALL! I mean seriously, what more could a girl ask for right😉?
Not only does it moisturize, but it fights acne, it has Amazing sunscreen AND to top it all off, it helps fight the signs of aging!! Holy Moly!!😁😁😁! I knew on the day I found out about this product that I was in Love with this phenomenal product! I recommend Murad to Any & Every one! Everyone should try Murad.
Murad has a product for EVERY NEED& I believe that once u try this product, u will quickly realize u wont be able to do without it! Give it a try, I promise u wont be disappointed😍!! U can thank me later😘!!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I wanted to love this product it was a major fail for me, it seemed to make my skin worse as far as my acne was concerned. It dried out my skin at times other times it made it itch. I like to give products a chance to work so I used it till it ran out... about a week before it ran out my skin looked better than it had in a while so repurchased, again I gave it a chance again and my skin went back to looking bad.
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I have only used this product one time, and it was at a Sephora when they were helping me find some new products. I absolutely loved it, but couldn't afford it at the time. I have always heard good things about Murad, and this AntiAging Acne line is exactly what I need. However, it is more on the expensive side, so once my current moisturizer is gone, I hope to be able to purchase this!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?
Allie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it dry me out even more?