• Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it d...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?2 Answers
Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
I liked this product for a while but unfortunately, it did not work well with my skin. I purchased it after having it used during a facial and I loved it then. I wouldn’t buy it again, but would try others from Murad.
Leah G.
Phoenix, AZ
Works well. Not heavy, non-comedonegenic (however that’s spelled) and pretty much breakout free. Not any different from other moisturizers I’ve used, but if you break out from different products, this is a safe bet for you!
Zeleny A.
Moreno Valley, CA
As much as I wanted to love this product it was a major fail for me, it seemed to make my skin worse as far as my acne was concerned. It dried out my skin at times other times it made it itch. I like to give products a chance to work so I used it till it ran out... about a week before it ran out my skin looked better than it had in a while so repurchased, again I gave it a chance again and my skin went back to looking bad.
Brianna R.
Louisville, KY
I have only used this product one time, and it was at a Sephora when they were helping me find some new products. I absolutely loved it, but couldn't afford it at the time. I have always heard good things about Murad, and this AntiAging Acne line is exactly what I need. However, it is more on the expensive side, so once my current moisturizer is gone, I hope to be able to purchase this!
Katie U.
Lumberton , TX
I highly recommend this product for your skin! My esthetician introduced this product to me and I've used it ever since. My pores have closed up and my skin feels soft and moisturized. I like the spf because I feel as though I am preventing sun damage on my face. When I use this product after using a toner to clean my face, I feel very clean and my skin feels smoother. I've also noticed that since I've started using this product, I haven't had near as many breakouts on my face either.
Camille G.
Las vegas, NV
I used to use this when I had adult acne. At that time it was perfect for my skin. It helped clear my acne, moisturize my dry skin and was good for my adult skin. Most acne products irritated my skin, but this worked magic.

My hormones changed and my acne cleared, so I no longer need this - but loved it when I did.
Jaewon B.
Atlanta, GA
I really really really wanted to like this product and went all in because of the rave reviews. All I have to say is that it’s a prime example of a product that didn’t work for me and what a disappointment that was. I did like how it felt. It was light and had SPF which is always a plus but just nothing happened to my adult acne after several months of dedicated use. Sad.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is an ok anti acne moisturizer. I have other ideas prefer more than this one especially the newer version of this cream but with higher SPF. I don't know if they are going to stop making this one or not. I didn't find this prodict to help control my acne and only found it marginally okay to moisturize my skin.
Kirsti R.
this product is wonderful! Ive been using Murad for 5 years now and this product here is great to wear under my makeup and actually works as a great primer as well keeping makeup in place oddly. It keeps my skin clear and bright. i learned of this brand through an estatiton i was seeing for monthly facials!
Taj J.
This Moisturizer provides the benefit of a AntiAging cream and a acne reduction Cream. I bought this at Ulta. I love the way it's simply packaged. I added this product to my skin care regimen and I will use it as long as they sell it. It's a bit pricey but worth it!
Allie W.
Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it dry me out even more?
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?