BY MURAD

Vanessa P.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
The murad anti aging night reform treatment is great! I used every night for one week and saw immediate results. It left my skin looking rejuvenated.
Rebecca G.
Tampa
Left my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and moisturized. There was no greasy feeling and I have noticed over time some fine lines have disappeared.
Monica R.
I got a sample of this and really like the way it leave my skin feel in the morning. Doesn't irritate or cause any breakouts. Will purchase.
Shermyra H.
Milwaukee
My skin is constantly dry to this gives me radiant look which I love it and it makes my skin feel fresh again gentle smooth and vibrant
Karen J.
Compton
i give murad a 5 start not only do they have great anti ageing creams but also acne and they help much my face is amazing
Becky S.
Binghamton, NY
Great product!!!!! Will buy again in the future. Noticeable difference after 1 week! Love it!!! Very pricey though
Carissa B.
Blandon, PA
I didn't notice a difference. Made my face very dry. I am a first time buyer. I do not recommend this product
Brittany C.
Lincolnton
Works wonders on my skin and looks beautiful. Goes on so smooth. Couldn't ask for a better skincare product
Nancy P.
Grand Prairie , TX
I hope this is the pimple one. But it's works so good. It also get rid of the pimple so fast as well
Lexie C.
Warren, MI
makes the skin feel smooth but not greasy, works effectively with the wrinkles and fine lines