BY MURAD

Lelu F.
This treatment is awesomeness. It deserves more than 5 stars. Really worth every penny. My skin is sensitive and I love how it works on my aging skin. It helps with overall look and texture and elasticity. I will be repeating my purchase at Murad.com.
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
As I've gotten older, my skins texture has gotten worse. I've been using retinol for about two years now and that has helped immensely but there were still small areas that wouldn't seem to improve. I purchased this product three months ago and have since seen dramatic improvement in those areas. I use it to times a week, on days that I don't use my retinol. I am so happy that I purchased this product, I'm only 24 but I am very diligent about keeping my skin youthful. Obviously aging is inevitable, but this product has helped me age beautifully.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I have really bad skin due to not wearing sun screen while out. I started using this cream and was surprised at how better my skin felt after the first week. I have normal breakouts but not from this. It feels light and doesn't clog my pores
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Kayley s.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love the way this makes me feel in the morning! It gives such life back to my skin. the only thing I don't like is the smell but that's just preference. I'm going to continue shopping around but a good product. :)
samantha l.
rohnert park , CA
Being a young adult, everyone told me that it was unnecessary to use anti-aging serum. i disagreed, i love this product and i would use it every night before bed. i would definitely recommend this to others! enjoy!
LoriAnn R.
This anti aging product works wonders. It's helped my skin look younger and also has diminished wrinkles as well. You'll definitely love this product.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
The murad anti aging night reform treatment is great! I used every night for one week and saw immediate results. It left my skin looking rejuvenated.
Rebecca G.
Tampa
Left my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and moisturized. There was no greasy feeling and I have noticed over time some fine lines have disappeared.
Monica R.
I got a sample of this and really like the way it leave my skin feel in the morning. Doesn't irritate or cause any breakouts. Will purchase.