BY MURAD

L F.
This treatment is awesomeness. It deserves more than 5 stars. Really worth every penny. My skin is sensitive and I love how it works on my aging skin. It helps with overall look and texture and elasticity. I will be repeating my purchase at Murad.com.
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I have really bad skin due to not wearing sun screen while out. I started using this cream and was surprised at how better my skin felt after the first week. I have normal breakouts but not from this. It feels light and doesn't clog my pores
Humna S.
Southfield
I personally really like this product. I saw a difference on my skin the first time i used it and that surprised me, because most products do not usually give you a result the first time. I definitely would recommend this to others and I will most likely buy again as well.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Kayley s.
Destin, FL
I love the way this makes me feel in the morning! It gives such life back to my skin. the only thing I don't like is the smell but that's just preference. I'm going to continue shopping around but a good product. :)
samantha l.
Vacaville, CA
Being a young adult, everyone told me that it was unnecessary to use anti-aging serum. i disagreed, i love this product and i would use it every night before bed. i would definitely recommend this to others! enjoy!
Brooke D.
Sacramento, CA
As I've gotten older, my skins texture has gotten worse. I've been using retinol for about two years now and that has helped immensely but there were still small areas that wouldn't seem to improve. I purchased this product three months ago and have since seen dramatic improvement in those areas. I use it to times a week, on days that I don't use my retinol. I am so happy that I purchased this product, I'm only 24 but I am very diligent about keeping my skin youthful. Obviously aging is inevitable, but this product has helped me age beautifully.
Renjini R.
Richardson
Very good product.  Even though little bit costly I would like to buy it again because of the result.  Very refreshing smell and it's very light
Alexandra B.
Omaha, NE
I Like To Use This Product at Night Right Before I Go To Bed and By The Morning All Of My Wrinkles Are Gone for The Day! I Highly recommend This product!
LoriAnn R.
This anti aging product works wonders. It's helped my skin look younger and also has diminished wrinkles as well. You'll definitely love this product.