Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++ uploaded by Heather U.Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++ uploaded by Pam C.

BY MURAD

An ultra-light, fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates while reducing the early sings of aging for a clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.

This lightweight, quick-absorbing moisturizer targets acne and aging in one step. Developed for adult acne-prone skin, it’s designed with an Oil Control Complex®: to help keep pores clear, and contains the highest level of UVA protection PA+++ for ultimate sun protection. It’s formulated with MuraSol, an advanced level of sun damage defense that helps to preserve a glowing, youthful-looking complexion.

Enriched with a proprietary blend of powerful antioxidants that defends against UV damage, this moisturizer is infused with a kombucha collagen defense—derived from a nutrient-rich black tea ferment—which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply liberally to face, neck, and chest.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-Keep out of reach of children.

-Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octinoxate 7.5%, and Octisalate 5%
-Kombucha Collagen Defense®: Derived from a nutrient-rich black tea ferment that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
-Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection: Helps to prevent sun damage linked to the formation of wrinkles and dark spots.
-Oil Control Complex®: Helps keep pores clear.

Other Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyester-8, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Zinc Gluconate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance.

• Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or w...2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?2 Answers
  • Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about ...1 Answers
Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++
  • "I absolutely love Murad products! I have yet to try one that wasn't amazing. This moisturizer is light but very moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "I swear by everything Murad. I have the most sensitive skin and I can use very few products but Murad is always my go to skin care. There facial scrubs and cleansers work well too!" in 26 reviews
  • "Applied and blended well with my skin. Long lasting. Didn't ruin my makeup. Helped with my dry skin. Worked better than other anti aging moisturizers. Very gentle on my skin. " in 22 reviews
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I used to work for a company that used Murad products so whenever I got a facial thru my job they would use this moisturizer. Eventually I caved and bought it because I loved how hydrated my skin felt afterwards, however when I applied it every morning I started to realize how much of a white cast it left on my face so yes three stars because I do like how much SPF it has but I can’t use this product everyday.
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
This product is really goopy and yucky because it’s thick. If it gets wet it is almost impossible to use. You must apply it to dry skin. You will be protected from the sun and the product doesn’t come off of your face easily but the application is a little bit of a hassle because of the products thickness. Overall it is affective and does what it is intended to do.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz. more...
I feel it did protect my skin from the sun. However my skin would burn a bit after applying it. Just initially. But it’ll go away only after a few seconds. But it did leave my face really dry. For that I didn’t use again. I won’t say I do or don’t recommend to anyone because everyone’s skin is different. I’d say it’s more trial and error.
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
This product gives me mixed feelings and I only think it does this because I have skin that changes frequently from oily to dry. I’m only 19 and I have small smile lines and lines on my forehead. The early aging runs in my family so I’m used to that but I think this product helps with lines but breaks me out.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I actually really love using this murad spf. I have dry combination skin so on my t zone I get pretty oily and sometimes I break out. I loooove this spf it protects my skin and also fights acne. I have so many friends who are really acne prone and use this and love it, so I’m sure any skin type can use it.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Love this moisturizer. It has great coverage in the sense of sunscreen. I feel like they have a little bit of an oily texture. But it is great to moisturize and to cover from the sun. I definitely recommend this product. I love it and every time I get a sample I keep it for a very long time.
Elizabeth Broghanne J.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Anti-Aging Acne Moisturizer SPF 20 Facial Treatment Products 1.7 oz/50 ml more...
Got this because my dermatologist wanted me to use a moisturizer that had spf20 in it. Got it at Sephora. The bottle lasts about a month of using twice a day like I was. Feel nice in the skin can be a little shiny as the day goes on it’s affordable but on the upper end. Especially for only lasting a month
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Perfect for summer!! Lightweight, moisturizer with added SPF for skin safety! I use a different product during the winter because my the chemistry of my face changes a bit, and this product doesn’t answer to those issues. However, like I said, it’s amazing for a summer-time, or warm weather!
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love that this moisturizer has SPF 30 without feeling very heavy like many others. I use it every day. I recently added a few drops of tea tree oil to the container and it has help clear my skin even more - a win-win situation!
This product goes on smoothly and moisturizers well!
Flannery B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It does a nice job protecting the skin and the scent is good, the price isn’t too bad either and the bottle has lasted for a while so it’s a good amount for the price. Overall I’d recommend this to someone looking for a new one.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase? Does it help with redness at all?
Allie W.
Is this product good for really dry acne prone skin? Or will it dry me out even more?
Tracy K.
When I use a moisturizer with sunscreen my foundation doesn't lay nice. Does foundation apply nicely over this product?
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. So light and smooth, love it!