Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz uploaded by Pam C.Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz uploaded by Heather U.

BY MURAD #20 in Sunscreen

A lightweight, multifunctional treatment that optimizes hydration, regulates oil production, improves collagen levels, and guards against UV damage. Achieve a smooth, healthy complexion with this moisturizer, acne fighter, and age-fighting sunscreen in one. An infusion of golden seaweed helps to prevent sun-induced signs of aging while providing weightless moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This skincare essential meets the rigorous PA++ international standard for sun protection. see more...

• Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about 2 years ...1 Answers
Abigail S.
Kissimmee, FL
With living in the "Sunshine State" moisturizer on my fair colored skin is a must! I have a combination of dry skin in my T zone and some what oily skin also. I love this moisturizer because I can use it all year round. It moisturized my skin nicely without leaving a feeling of residue or build up. I highly recommend this Murad Moisturizer to anyone!
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. It has great coverage in the sense of sunscreen. I feel like they have a little bit of an oily texture. But it is great to moisturize and to cover from the sun. I definitely recommend this product. I love it and every time I get a sample I keep it for a very long time.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for summer!! Lightweight, moisturizer with added SPF for skin safety! I use a different product during the winter because my the chemistry of my face changes a bit, and this product doesn’t answer to those issues. However, like I said, it’s amazing for a summer-time, or warm weather!
Caitlin H.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this moisturizer has SPF 30 without feeling very heavy like many others. I use it every day. I recently added a few drops of tea tree oil to the container and it has help clear my skin even more - a win-win situation!
This product goes on smoothly and moisturizers well!
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good sunscreen for the face. It does a nice job protecting the skin and the scent is good, the price isn’t too bad either and the bottle has lasted for a while so it’s a good amount for the price. Overall I’d recommend this to someone looking for a new one.
Amber R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz.
I love Murad products! The moisturizer is so well formulated that my skin instantly feels better as soon as I put it on. I don’t feel greasy or oily afterwards and I’m able to put my makeup on as soon as it dries without having to wipe any extra stuff off first!
Annie P.
Palos Heights, IL
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz
I love this moisturizer! It is perfect to put on in the morning before applying makeup. It will not leave your skin greasy and will not impact how your makeup applies. It helps with anti-aging, acne and protection from the sun, so it does everything you can imagine wanting a moisturizer to do! It’s awesome!
Jena R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad is a great company for people who struggle with acne. I myself struggle a lot with it and this actually helped my acne and did not irritate it. The only complaint I have about this brand is how expensive it is. Even though the prices are high I do still recommend and I will be re-purchasing.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great feeling, nongreasy, moisturizing and a great base for makeup. I love murads anitaging products and like to combine them with their anti-aging/anti-acne line. As far as I'm aware they're the only line with such a combination. Miracle.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anti- aging products are a must to use for myself. I really like this product for its quality. It sets nicely on the skin. I love to use it in the morning and it stays on all day. I also like it at night and leave it on through the night
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. So light and smooth, love it!