Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz uploaded by Heather U.Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz uploaded by Pam C.

BY MURAD

A lightweight, multifunctional treatment that optimizes hydration, regulates oil production, improves collagen levels, and guards against UV damage. Achieve a smooth, healthy complexion with this moisturizer, acne fighter, and age-fighting sunscreen in one. An infusion of golden seaweed helps to prevent sun-induced signs of aging while providing weightless moisture. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This skincare essential meets the rigorous PA++ international standard for sun protection. see more...

• Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about 2 years ...1 Answers
Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz
  • "I absolutely love Murad products! I have yet to try one that wasn't amazing. This moisturizer is light but very moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "I swear by everything Murad. I have the most sensitive skin and I can use very few products but Murad is always my go to skin care. There facial scrubs and cleansers work well too!" in 26 reviews
  • "Applied and blended well with my skin. Long lasting. Didn't ruin my makeup. Helped with my dry skin. Worked better than other anti aging moisturizers. Very gentle on my skin. " in 22 reviews
Melissa L.
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
Great product. This hydrates and protects without causing blemishes. A bit pricey $48 for 1.7 oz. Honestly you shouldn’t go cheap when it come skincare. But I get it, not every can purchase a 48 SPF moisturizer. According to Murad.com;
“This ultra-light, fast absorbing moisturizer hydrates without causing blemishes while defending against early signs of aging with UVA/UVB protection. It reduces the appearance of fine lines for a youthful-looking complexion”
Personally, this is my go-to before I apply makeup. I use this in the AM. I begin with the Time Release Acne Cleanser to fight my acne and reduces fine lines now that I’m in my 30s. Then the Clarifying Toner to neutralize any impurities. I would recommend this product.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I used to work for a company that used Murad products so whenever I got a facial thru my job they would use this moisturizer. Eventually I caved and bought it because I loved how hydrated my skin felt afterwards, however when I applied it every morning I started to realize how much of a white cast it left on my face so yes three stars because I do like how much SPF it has but I can’t use this product everyday.
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
This product is really goopy and yucky because it’s thick. If it gets wet it is almost impossible to use. You must apply it to dry skin. You will be protected from the sun and the product doesn’t come off of your face easily but the application is a little bit of a hassle because of the products thickness. Overall it is affective and does what it is intended to do.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz. more...
I feel it did protect my skin from the sun. However my skin would burn a bit after applying it. Just initially. But it’ll go away only after a few seconds. But it did leave my face really dry. For that I didn’t use again. I won’t say I do or don’t recommend to anyone because everyone’s skin is different. I’d say it’s more trial and error.
Alexis R.
Thiells, NY
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
This product gives me mixed feelings and I only think it does this because I have skin that changes frequently from oily to dry. I’m only 19 and I have small smile lines and lines on my forehead. The early aging runs in my family so I’m used to that but I think this product helps with lines but breaks me out.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I actually really love using this murad spf. I have dry combination skin so on my t zone I get pretty oily and sometimes I break out. I loooove this spf it protects my skin and also fights acne. I have so many friends who are really acne prone and use this and love it, so I’m sure any skin type can use it.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Love this moisturizer. It has great coverage in the sense of sunscreen. I feel like they have a little bit of an oily texture. But it is great to moisturize and to cover from the sun. I definitely recommend this product. I love it and every time I get a sample I keep it for a very long time.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Perfect for summer!! Lightweight, moisturizer with added SPF for skin safety! I use a different product during the winter because my the chemistry of my face changes a bit, and this product doesn’t answer to those issues. However, like I said, it’s amazing for a summer-time, or warm weather!
HeeMee R.
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz. more...
Love this product use it daily since it has spf in it. I’m pretty sure it’s 30 spf and not 20 but I didn’t see the option. I use to use the oil mattifying moisturizer but as my skin has changed this seems to be doing job now. Not oily or straight smelling like sunscreen so I love that
Sadie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 PA++ 1.7 oz more...
I LOVE this product so much! I actually received it as a gift and it’s the best gift ever. Elegant packaging and now I can’t not use it ever day. It leaves your skin feeling absolutely amazing. I would definitely rebuy this item and tell all my family and friends to get it also.
Amanda Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Great moisturizer Have been using this daily for about 2 years and have absolutely no complaints. So light and smooth, love it!