Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Kristen L.Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Brenda G.Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer uploaded by Erika V.

BY MURAD

Ultra-light, fast-absorbing formula hydrates without causing blemishes while defending against early signs of aging for a clearer, more youthful-looking complexion.

This ultra-light, fast absorbing moisturizer hydrates without causing blemishes while defending against early signs of aging with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Kombucha Defense® reduces the appearance of fine lines for a youthful-looking complexion.

Product Description:

• Kombucha Defense® derived from a nutrient-rich Black Tea Ferment, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection helps prevent sun damage linked to the formation of wrinkles and dark spots
  • Oil Control Complex® helps keep pores clear

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 8%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyester-8, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Zinc Gluconate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

• I've been looking for a high quality daily anti aging moi...4 Answers
  • Should I be buying this? Is it really hydrating and moist...1 Answers
Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer
  • "Light enough for oily/dry combination skin but moisturizing enough for winter months. Great for a woman in her mid twenties and older concerned with aging skin or preventing this but whom may also suffer from occasional breakouts!" in 9 reviews
  • "I have such light skin I need a sunscreen in my facial routine. This not only protects my skin but leaves it so soft and it's so gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin " in 9 reviews
  • "I really love the Murad line in general, I have very sensitive skin and I have gone through trying a lot of products. I have purchased this item several times, I really love it. It makes me skin smooth and soft and doesn't irritate it at all. Highly recommended for sensitive, dry skin! " in 8 reviews
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
This product is hard for me to review. For a sunscreen moisturizer I think it does the job. Has good spf and moisturizes well. It’s supposed to help with acne and anti-aging but I felt like this at times made me breakout. Also not sure of the anti-aging claims, I couldn’t really tell. Don’t think I would be repurchasing but this could work for someone with maybe a drier or normal skin type.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this skin cream. I have been using it for 2 weeks now. My skin is looking more hydrated. I haven't had that feeling in awhile. I live in Vegas so the heat on the skin is a nightmare. It helps.. 😁
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
Sorry not sorry...but this product sucks. It is VERY expensive. I actually only tried a sample because I didn't want to pay full price before knowing if I liked it. This product leaves your face very greasy and is super thick. Because its so greasy and thick it caused me to breakout which is not what I need from a moisturizer. Also it burned/stung my face every time I put it on. I wasn't even able to finish using my sample because I hated it so much. I do not recommend unless you want greasy, burning and acne filled skin
Tanajah F.
Miramar, FL
Love this product. I’m not sure of the price because it was provided to me from school, but it gives me the perfect glow after I put it on prior to cleansing and toning of course! Definitely will but it after it runs out!
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
Holy grail moisturizer. I have combination acne prone skin and the murad acne line isn’t strong enough for my adult onset acne. This product makes a huge difference and I use it daily. The added SPF is perfect!
Rachel F.
Lancaster
This is another daily use product for me that I've used for years. I need an anti- aging moisturizer for combination skin, that won't break me out. It took years to find but this is it. Many sunscreens break me out, and because I wear makeup I need to use them before makeup application, so I really need lotion within my sunscreen. This goes on pretty light, doesn't have a scent and is long lasting. I hope it's around for years to come!
Rai J.
North Charleston
Love love this stuff it's for blemish and acne prone skin so it's perfect for me since I need the spf to avoid making my dark spots darker. It has really helped to even out my skin tone.
Karla F.
Missouri Cuty , TX
So I LIKED it but didn’t love it. I AM giving it 3 stars because I’m pretty sure it was just my skin doing some funky stuff. I think I’ll stick with the less expensive versions of moisturizers. They work better for me.
Briana B.
New Milford
This product is working well with me i have highly sensitive skin and it has not irritated my skin at all. I only use it once a day, typically, in the morning. I don't have an issue with discoloration, but my skin is dry and this jas helped keep my skin hydrated and I have even noticed that sometimes my face gets a little oily, which is perfect!
Jessica G.
Stockton
I really love this product. The little packaging it comes in is really cute.. it’s gentle on my skin.. I put it on before makeup because it also works as a primer.. I would totally buy this again. My aunt recommended it for me and it is working so far
Farah S.
I've been looking for a high quality daily anti aging moisturizer/serum with sunblock in it. I've tried Clarins and Roc and a couple others without seeing great results. Does anyone know if this Murad works good for them? Or what other brand of anti aging moisturizers are your favorites??
Millie N.
Should I be buying this? Is it really hydrating and moisturizing enough?