BY MURAD

This anti-ageing moisturiser provides deep hydration and UVA/UVB protection to help your skin maintain a smooth look and feel. Balances the skin's oil production and prevents future breakouts for a beautiful clear complexion. 50ml see more...

Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
This product is hard for me to review. For a sunscreen moisturizer I think it does the job. Has good spf and moisturizes well. It’s supposed to help with acne and anti-aging but I felt like this at times made me breakout. Also not sure of the anti-aging claims, I couldn’t really tell. Don’t think I would be repurchasing but this could work for someone with maybe a drier or normal skin type.
Tanajah F.
Miramar, FL
Love this product. I’m not sure of the price because it was provided to me from school, but it gives me the perfect glow after I put it on prior to cleansing and toning of course! Definitely will but it after it runs out!
Deija J.
Denver
This is some of the best primer I have used for oil control. I was having a problem with oil control especially when I wear foundation. But using this primer has really help wirh this problem
Alexandra B.
San Jose
I purchased this product after a facial one day and it was my first time using. It was a little greasy on my face. It also worked well under my makeup and the smell was nice, didn’t smell like sunscreen
Rai J.
Love love this stuff it's for blemish and acne prone skin so it's perfect for me since I need the spf to avoid making my dark spots darker. It has really helped to even out my skin tone.
Karla F.
Missouri City, TX
So I LIKED it but didn’t love it. I AM giving it 3 stars because I’m pretty sure it was just my skin doing some funky stuff. I think I’ll stick with the less expensive versions of moisturizers. They work better for me.
Melissa H.
Yulee, FL
I got this as a sampler and I love it , I'm actually going to buy some more . It's not oily goes on really great not thick what does not break me out. I use it frequently
Jessica G.
Stockton
I really love this product. The little packaging it comes in is really cute.. it’s gentle on my skin.. I put it on before makeup because it also works as a primer.. I would totally buy this again. My aunt recommended it for me and it is working so far
member-e5173ff8a
I bought a small started kit from Murad that had this in it and I loved it. I’m hesitant to purchase the regular size bottle because of the cost, but I will once I’m finished with my current moisturizers.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product. However, I broke out after using it (I have sensitive skin). But it’s definitely worth a try if you’re looking for a new moisturizer that has SPH in it!