Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliate Cleanser uploaded by Kayla K.Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliate Cleanser uploaded by Victoria C.

BY MURAD

This intensive cleanser polishes away dullness and impurities with three exfoliating agents—Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Glycolic Acid—and Jojoba beads revealing a smoother, younger-looking complexion.

Benefits: Smooths texture while cleansing impurities with a trio of gentle exfoliating acids. Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic Acids provide clarity, brightness and improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup. Jojoba beads further polish and smooth skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

• Glycolic Acid - Sugar cane is the surprising source of the Glycolic Acid used in Dr. Murad’s formulas. Glycolic is a member of a class of naturally occurring substances called Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that have been used to refresh complexions since Cleopatra took her first milk bath. AHA’s exfoliate by loosening the bonds that bind dulling dead cells to skin’s surface.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliate Cleanser
  • "Since I have sensitive skin it is hard to find an anti aging product that doesn't irritate my skin. I love this whole product line! I got a sample free from sephora and then bought the whole full size line! It smells great and you get a true sense of clean along with moisture and anti aging benefits!" in 10 reviews
Christina J.
Lebanon
Probably my most favorite face wash/exfoliating scrub EVER! I have to hide it from my husband and teenager! It helps turnover the new cells on my skin, and gently polishes away the dead skin. If I could have one item, this would be it! (Other than mascara!)
Julia S.
Long Beach, CA
Serious exfoliation and cleansing power. This product does what it says. Skin emerges feeling taut and decongested. Can be a bit harsh for daily use so it’s an every other day product for me.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this cleanser. I have oily skin and this exfoliating cleanser helps controls my oil, but is also gentle enough to use daily. I’ve recommended this product to several friends who also love it. I would buy again.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
This products does what it says. The beads to scrub off the dirt and everything else off your face do the work. The face feels and looks cleaner after every use. Even my bf loves it that he kept my sample I got from Ipsy.
Janel S.
This is a great gentle exfoliator to use every other day if your skin reacts bad to exfoliating. It doesn’t feel too abrasive on the skin and it does the job of removing dead skin from your face. It’s a decent price, not too cheap or too expensive. Not sure if I would repurchase but it’s doing the job for now.
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I think this is a good cleanser for everyday use. It was gentle on MY skin and I noticed after a week of using how much my pores had closed. I will be buying another bottle soon! Go get a bottle for yourself too!
Cat F.
Chicago , IL
My skin is almost always blemish free and after using this for a couple weeks I had zits EVERYWHERE! It made me break out really really bad. It wasn’t that great of an exfoliant either. I was always still left feeling dry or sometimes drier than when I first put it on.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this cleanser. I have bought at least 2 bottles, but only use it 2-3 times per week. There is a very fine grit for manual exfoliation as well as AHA and BHA for chemical exfoliation. Leaves my skin glowing. Would highly recommend.
Talia F.
Fairfield
I have struggled with hyperpigmentation from old blemishes and this gently has scrubbed away those marks and given me a significantly brighter complexion! A lot of scrubs are too harsh but this didn’t dry me out at all.
Corrine C.
Shade, OH
I love this stuff!! I only use it about 2-3 times a week and it has lasted me over 8 months. It is pricey but well worth it. Murad products have never disappointed me! It is GREAT for my blackheads! I’ve definitely noticed it diminishes them. I will repurchase when I run out.