Murad AHA Rapid Exfoliator Maximum Strength uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY MURAD

This powerful yet gentle exfoliator from Murad renews skin without redness or irritation. Recommended for people who are currently using a glycolic acid treatment.

About the product:

• Maximum strength
  • Leaves skin smooth and hydrated
  • Intensive, exfoliating cleanser
  • Repairs skin without redness or irritation
  • Contains Glycolic, Lactic and Salicyclic Acids Purify texture to expose softer, smoother, younger looking skin Guards skin from free radical damage with Pomegranate Extracts

Adriana T.
Murad surprisingly became one of my fav brands. It's really good with your skin depending on your type. I love it and I'd buy it again once I'm done with the one I'm using now.
Jhoana G.
This product is amazing. This product did at lightening up my Sun damage spots. My skin looks great and feels amazing. Definitely works
اعتني ب.
Casablanca , Grand Casablanca
Murad is among the most medical treatments for skin. It is a security I would like to share my experience in the social media
Eleni C.
Tsawwassen, BC
I love to exfoliate my skin, and this product felt soooo nice! I bought it from sephora and I definitely recommend !
Amber K.
A lovely exfoliator but I do love a good scrub when I'm exfoliating but love this as a liquid alternative.
swasti d.
kolkata
Hiiii....ami swasti... Jaita bllr chilo....ae product ta Stti khub bhalo....sobai use koro...#bondhura

Amazon