Murad AHA Rapid Exfoliator Maximum Strength uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY MURAD

This powerful yet gentle exfoliator from Murad renews skin without redness or irritation. Recommended for people who are currently using a glycolic acid treatment.

About the product:

• Maximum strength
  • Leaves skin smooth and hydrated
  • Intensive, exfoliating cleanser
  • Repairs skin without redness or irritation
  • Contains Glycolic, Lactic and Salicyclic Acids Purify texture to expose softer, smoother, younger looking skin Guards skin from free radical damage with Pomegranate Extracts

Ninjer R.
Van Nuys, CA
Awesome exfoliator. Its great for the face and body!! Would definitely recommend. Buying the bigger bottles are better
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
Love this product. It's a must have great to get out the blackheads and dead skin. I love to just use this once a week.
Courtney E.
Nashua, NH
Amazing if your skin does well with AHAs! Eats all the dead skin on your face leaving it soft and smooth.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
One of the best exfoliators for rapid results. Would love to get more. It's a bit pricey but worth it.
Hailey G.
San Diego
awesome product in our anti aging resurgence facial. contains glycolic acid. effective
Christine B.
Pickering, Ontario
My skin has been prone to breaking out since I was a teenager and I have always clung to Murad products, the doctor recommended line is a must. The AHA in this has done an excellent job at keeping my skin smooth and it has gotten rid of my dark marks. You should definitely grab this!
brooke b.
I haven't met a Murad product I didn't like. This does exactly what it says it does, I've only been using it for a couple of weeks and I've noticed a change in the amount of pink skin imperfections I have. Keep in mind most exfoliators work great, this one just happens to be one of them!
Linnea V.
Copenhagen
I use this acid twice a week in my anti-aging routine. It is very potent and takes some getting used to, but I find it very effective in brightening the skin and fighting the fine lines.
Adriana T.
Murad surprisingly became one of my fav brands. It's really good with your skin depending on your type. I love it and I'd buy it again once I'm done with the one I'm using now.
Ana R.
Ótimo esfoliante, e bom pra uma limpeza rápida no rosto, naqueles dias de correrias, o produto é muito bom, recomendo, foi testado e aprovado, eu estou apaixonada, e tenho certeza que todas pessoas que usarem vai se apaixonar também, Excelente!