Murad AHA Rapid Exfoliator Maximum Strength uploaded by Alyssa H.

BY MURAD

This powerful yet gentle exfoliator from Murad renews skin without redness or irritation. Recommended for people who are currently using a glycolic acid treatment.

About the product:

• Maximum strength
  • Leaves skin smooth and hydrated
  • Intensive, exfoliating cleanser
  • Repairs skin without redness or irritation
  • Contains Glycolic, Lactic and Salicyclic Acids Purify texture to expose softer, smoother, younger looking skin Guards skin from free radical damage with Pomegranate Extracts

Alexis y.
It does it's job. For me, however, I have too sensitive of skin to be impressed by this company. I am very prone to breakouts, and the products have made me react negatively. I stay away from the company, but if you have skin that's not sensitive at all, this would be a great product.
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
This AHA combined with other good ingredients works wonderful. I can tell my skins cells are turning over regularly and being repaired as well. I alternate using this product and of course wear sunscreen. It's soothing as well. I love and trust all of the products I've tried by Murad
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
I have been using this product once a week for 1 month and I love it. My skin looks so healthy and pretty since I started using it. It meet my expectations and made me want buy it again. Exfoliating your skin with this product will make u feel much prettier and healthier
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love this exfoliating scrub. It gets in the pores and really gets everything out. This is my first time purchasing but I can see myself repurchasing in the future. This was very effective in my opinion and can't think of anything I'd change about this product.
Sophie E.
chicago
Omg I love this this is the best product that I have ever used in my entire life and it all definitely succeeded my expectations of what is an amazing product and i am genuinely so thankful that I found this stuff!!!!!!!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Murad is a great brand. Ulta was having a sale and I got a sample and knew I had to have the full size. It's so gentle and the price is fairly reasonable. I would definitely purchase again.
Hana F.
Lake worth
Very nice product definitely exfoliates the skin but not to harsh I would definitely buy this product again pretty effective to take off dirt and extra oils but does not dry you out.
Moonie M.
Murad products can be bought at ULTA and are often quite pricey, but they work very effective. This product exfoliates the skin well and leaves skin feeling refreshed. It is very effective and highly recommend for others who struggle with acne.
Danni M.
Very intense feeling when applied. I used to get facials using this all the time. I had to invest in my own so I could use it at any time. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and tight.

Amazon