Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by Bryndi G.Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by هوامان L.Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by Janine W.

BY MURAD

This revolutionary anti-aging treatment deeply resurfaces to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while dramatically increasing firmness.

Increases skin firmness by 40% based on a Murad sponsored study.

This anti aging treatment not only resurfaces your top layer of skin, it works below the skin to ensure that your new skin is healthy, youthful and beautiful.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently smooth onto face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer and sunblock.

Ingredients: Durian Cell Reform

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Urea, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Acetate, Sucrose, Chitosan Ascorbate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Xanthan Gum, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

Meghan S.
Nesbit, MS
I got this in my Sephora Play! Box for April, and did not expect how much I would love it. It made my skin SUPER soft and evened out my skin tone. I don’t have wrinkles because I’m in my 20’s, but I immediately noticed that it makes my skin look airbrushed when I use it on top of my makeup. I loved this serum so much that I bought Murad mattifier a few weeks later; I use the two together and it completely changed my makeup routine. Now, instead of being extra-oily by noon, I have no extra shine and no blotchy colors all over. I cannot explain how in love I am with this brand.
I usually spend up to $100 on skin care every 8 weeks. I tried Murad when I forgot to pack my products on a trip. I purchased it at JCPENNY and immediately felt improvement with my skin. I had to purchase it again. Love the citrus scent. The starter kit will last me 30 days using once per day. The face wash will last a bit longer. A little goes a long way. This product is not heavy nor does it leave an oily film. Moisturizers and serums are light and absorbe well leaving skin feeling nourished and refreshed.
Emily G.
Virginia Beach
Would not recommend to anyone with dry skin. I received this product in my Sephora play subscription box. I have given this product PLENTY of tries and can safely say this just wasn’t right for my skin type. Made my face feel heavy and almost intensified my dry patches. On the other hand, I gave this product to one of my family members ( not wanting this product to go to waste) who has combination to oil skin and she absolutely loves it!
Meghan S.
Nesbit, MS
I use this every morning as a primer with my Murad mattifier. It makes my skin tone even all around and I use it as my mid-day, makeup is gone, in desperate need of an even-toned airbrush look. I love it, and would recommend it to anybody. PLUS- despite it being anti-aging, I have no wrinkles and I’m in my 20s but it works great as a primer (that’s what my Sephora consultant recommend I use it as!)
Joscelyn G.
Alta Loma, CA
For being an anti-aging product, this was very light weight! Most I find are heavy creams and being an acneic, those creams cause my skin to flare up.
I would highly recommend this product for anyone trying to combat their acne but also focus on anti-aging!
Arden W.
I applied this to my under eye winkles/creases and my smile lines and this serum completely filled in the lines and make the areas feel velvet smooth. Very good for before makeup or as an everyday wrinkle filler
Alisha C.
Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer
I find it there’s perfect in shield broad spectrum SPF 30 age reform serum to be quite a while. I really smooth as your skin and makes it feel radiant.
Julia M.
I love the Murad products. I use this and the sunscreen. They are perfect for sensitive skin and do not use any harmful chemicals. I saw results in just 1 use and have loved this product ever since. I tell all my friends to use their stuff since it's easy to use and the results speak for themselves.
tosha E.
Grafton
Also received this product from subscription box and so far it’s been great. I haven’t used to long enough to tell if it’s actually working. But 3 uses and I like it.
Eward8526 w.
bay village
This product worked wonders on my face. I received it as an extra when buying makeup from beauty brands, and I decided to use it on my acne scaring. After about a week my scars were almost completely faded . I love the way it goes on the skin too, it's smooth and settles into the skin nicely.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Did you notice wrinkle reduction,if so,how long before you saw results?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Has anyone used this product & had visible results????
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I'm Very INTERESTED In This product. Did you see any results and if so how quickly, also would you purchase again?
Jaclyn O.
Is this really worth it? How long does a tube usually last and how long is it until you see results?
Audrey K.
I know Murad has expensive products and I use the acne line of products. Does the anti aging line/ this product show an actual reduction in wrinkles and how long to the results take to show?