BY MURAD

This revolutionary anti-aging treatment deeply resurfaces to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while dramatically increasing firmness.

Increases skin firmness by 40% based on a Murad sponsored study.

This anti aging treatment not only resurfaces your top layer of skin, it works below the skin to ensure that your new skin is healthy, youthful and beautiful.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently smooth onto face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer and sunblock.

Ingredients: Durian Cell Reform

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Urea, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Acetate, Sucrose, Chitosan Ascorbate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Xanthan Gum, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

Meghan S.
Washington, DC
I got this in my Sephora Play! Box for April, and did not expect how much I would love it. It made my skin SUPER soft and evened out my skin tone. I don’t have wrinkles because I’m in my 20’s, but I immediately noticed that it makes my skin look airbrushed when I use it on top of my makeup. I loved this serum so much that I bought Murad mattifier a few weeks later; I use the two together and it completely changed my makeup routine. Now, instead of being extra-oily by noon, I have no extra shine and no blotchy colors all over. I cannot explain how in love I am with this brand.
Meghan S.
Washington, DC
I use this every morning as a primer with my Murad mattifier. It makes my skin tone even all around and I use it as my mid-day, makeup is gone, in desperate need of an even-toned airbrush look. I love it, and would recommend it to anybody. PLUS- despite it being anti-aging, I have no wrinkles and I’m in my 20s but it works great as a primer (that’s what my Sephora consultant recommend I use it as!)
Alana E.
USA
I received this sample from a Sephora Play! box and really wanted to love it...but didn't. After applying, I loved how it felt on my skin; powdery, smooth and soft. After that, everything went downhill. After applying my lotion as per routine, I noticed that the Murad was balling up, in tiny bumps on my face...so not cool. I DO believe in second chances though, which is how I found out that if given 30 minutes to an hour to "bake," the Murad goes on Wonderfully under my moisture. Unfortunately, I can be quite impatient, which is why the generous Murad sample is still in my bathroom.@
Emily G.
Virginia Beach
Would not recommend to anyone with dry skin. I received this product in my Sephora play subscription box. I have given this product PLENTY of tries and can safely say this just wasn’t right for my skin type. Made my face feel heavy and almost intensified my dry patches. On the other hand, I gave this product to one of my family members ( not wanting this product to go to waste) who has combination to oil skin and she absolutely loves it!
Arden W.
I applied this to my under eye winkles/creases and my smile lines and this serum completely filled in the lines and make the areas feel velvet smooth. Very good for before makeup or as an everyday wrinkle filler
tosha E.
Grafton
Also received this product from subscription box and so far it’s been great. I haven’t used to long enough to tell if it’s actually working. But 3 uses and I like it.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
I got this because I heard it better to prevent wrinkle than to get rid of them. So that’s why my skin care is so important to me. This stuff fells hood on my skin but i can’t really tell if it work since I don’t have wrinkles but i do feel like it gives my skin nutrients and looks healthier
Lacey M.
Sacramento
This goes on smooth and smells fresh. Not a lot of fragrance. I think of all the murad products this is my least favorite. It's supposed to reduce or prevent wrinkles, and moisturize but I prefer their other products more. The consistency is thin and it feels like its not going to hydrate my skin throughout the day.
Heather W.
The ONLY reason I tried this was because the spa in my neighborhood was changing lines and this $150 cream was half off. Now, easily on my 4th or 5th tube, I've savvied up on where to score significant discounts. You'll never see that stuff on sale on Sephora, but I can always find it on Amazon for a third of the retail price. As long as they make this stuff, I will purchase it. It works in one use and continues to work over time. I disliked the Intensive Wrinkle Eye cream; to me it's just an expensive version of Lancome (right down to the scent) and seems too dense to even penetrate your skin. It just weighs a lot and sits on top. But watchout! If you do buy on Amazon, make sure you distinguish between the two products! I mistakenly purchased eye cream I did not like because I thought it was the facial wrinkle reducer I did like. I hate the tube immensely. It's opaque so you NEVER know when you are getting low. Just, surprise! You go to use it one day and get only an empty sputter. Also, the clear plastic cap on top ALWAYS breaks. Every tube, every time. I'm ridiculously careful with it, and I'd like to be able to travel with it occassionally, but there's no way I'm trusting my investment to that cheap crappy cap. Prior to this product, I hadn't realized it was possible for clear plastic to dry rot? LOL it literally will chip and disintegrate right before my very eyes -- and as sparingly as you apply it (a little of this serum goes a long way) the *inner chamber* containing the actual product is no where near the size of its opaque outer shell. You'll get two months use absolute max from this thing and that's only using half a pump at a time. I don't know what I loathe more; the inappropriate security of the container, or the deceptively large and impressive size of it, when only a few precious drops are hidden inside. Results are results though and for me it's like magic.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Did you notice wrinkle reduction,if so,how long before you saw results?
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
I'm Very INTERESTED In This product. Did you see any results and if so how quickly, also would you purchase again?
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Has anyone used this product & had visible results????
Lilian J.
Does this product really reduce fine lines? I've used their pore face wash, but not this product in particular.
Brita B.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this? Wondering if it burns or tingles after applied?

Amazon