Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsMurad
Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer

Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer

This revolutionary anti-aging treatment deeply resurfaces to significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while dramatically increasing firmness.

Increases skin firmness by 40% based on a Murad sponsored study.

This anti aging treatment not only resurfaces your top layer of skin, it works below the skin to ensure that your new skin is healthy, youthful and beautiful.

How to Use: After cleansing and toning, gently smooth onto face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad moisturizer and sunblock.

Ingredients: Durian Cell Reform

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucosamine HCl, Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Urea, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Durio Zibethinus (Durian) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Capryloyl Glycine, Sarcosine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Acetate, Sucrose, Chitosan Ascorbate, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinylalcohol Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Xanthan Gum, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

Will this also help with shrinking pores?
Has anyone had any results using this? I don't have many wrinkles just a few. Is it worth spending the money on?
Can Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer for Eyes be used on the whole face apart from eyes?
Start your review of Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna J.
Van Dyne, WI
This product has worked great for under and around my eyes. I have seen a significant change in the depth of my wrinkles shrink!
Natosha E.
Grafton, WV
Also received this product from subscription box and so far it’s been great. I haven’t used to long enough to tell if it’s actually working. But 3 uses and I like it.
Carrie C.
Pittsburgh
Love this for fine wrinkle around my eyes and on my forehead. It was recommended to me by an esthetician during a facial.
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
I tried this. I’m a fab fit fun edit for half the price. It didn’t give much of an effect to my problem fine lines above my forehead. I don’t think it would work well for wrinkles if it couldn’t help with fine lines.
Maria d Pilar F.
Love it! The texture is amazing . Highly recommend all Murad products , really work . My skin is beautiful and soft
Ashley P.
Brooklyn, NY
This was a good product because I love being able to take one product that I’d usually use and add in an anti aging element. However, I have sensitive skin and it results in a few reactions. I would have kept it if it hadn’t been for the reactions but after testing multiple Murad products, I realized that it’s not the best for sensitive skin. I’ve heard great thing and would recommend for others but not those with sensitive skin.
Lacey C.
Sacramento
This goes on smooth and smells fresh. Not a lot of fragrance. I think of all the murad products this is my least favorite. It's supposed to reduce or prevent wrinkles, and moisturize but I prefer their other products more. The consistency is thin and it feels like its not going to hydrate my skin throughout the day.
Jennifer S.
Killeen
This is my first time using Murad and it is comparable to more expensive brands. I feel like I may have found a replacement product for wrinkle control.
Arden W.
I applied this to my under eye winkles/creases and my smile lines and this serum completely filled in the lines and make the areas feel velvet smooth. Very good for before makeup or as an everyday wrinkle filler
Meghan S.
Nesbit, MS
I got this in my Sephora Play! Box for April, and did not expect how much I would love it. It made my skin SUPER soft and evened out my skin tone. I don’t have wrinkles because I’m in my 20’s, but I immediately noticed that it makes my skin look airbrushed when I use it on top of my makeup. I loved this serum so much that I bought Murad mattifier a few weeks later; I use the two together and it completely changed my makeup routine. Now, instead of being extra-oily by noon, I have no extra shine and no blotchy colors all over. I cannot explain how in love I am with this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...