Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by هوامان ل.

BY MURAD

Treat Repair Signature Treatment Features a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that improves skin by: Improving skin smoothness by 33% in 2 weeks* Diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 55% in 12 weeks* Revolutionary formula significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases firmness by 40% and improves clarity to return skin to its youngest-looking state. GlycoNutrient complex encourages cell turnover, strengthens skin s barrier function and increases firmness and skin density Glucosamine encourages the production of Hyaluronic Acid to attract moisture and retain skin s natural hydration levels Lipo-Amino Acid containing Cinnamon Extract improves skin imperfections revealing clearer, more radiant skin *UGL Complex clinical studies conducted by Barnett Products Corporation As a leader in research and development, Murad see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Rachael A.
This is the first products that I tried with them but this brand and I absolutely fell in love with it unfortunately it is out of my price range but if and when I can I am 100% repurchasing it
Kaitlin R.
Beggs, OK
I got a travel size of this product. I could tell a difference just within the month the travel size lasted. I luckily don’t have too many wrinkles so I didn’t buy it again yet. But as I age I will consider buying it again.
Darla W.
Mansfield, TX
I dis notice with this product that it helped my lines seem less noticeable. I only gave it 4 stars though because it left my skin feeling sticky and I do not like that feeling.
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
This is supposedly the most moisturizing of the serums by Murad. I gave it to my mom and she liked it.  I like the pump bottle. It is very gentle and absorbs quickly. I have very dry skin.  I need something a bit more long lasting. I won't buy it again. There are others that work better for me.
Stephanie D.
I received this in a sample and I really like it. I'm 39 years old, not a ton of fine lines but they are definitely coming. The difference after one treatment is pretty phenomenal. My under eye area is noticeably smoother, brighter and lifted. Great little treat if you were going out. I don't see any lasting results though but keep in mind that I do this about once a week at most. Will purchase the full size.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great wrinkle reducer especially for older women my mom uses it very often and is very affordable and the packaging is very nice I do recommend this product to other people and I think it's a great value
Nikki L.
Eureka
This product works well, but is kinda pricey. Overall it's pretty gentle and smooth on the skin. It's effective and definitely works, but I don't think you get what you pay for. I probably would buy it again but only if I couldn't find anything with a lower price point that works as well.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I first tried this product when I would go regularly for facials at massage envy, as they use only exclusive murad products. This year and has since become a part of my daily anti-aging ritual and I'm really appreciating the results having used it for six months so fine.
Kaitlin C.
Arlington, TX
It seems to be doing a pretty good job so far. I've only used it a few times but nothing bad has happened to my skin...no ugly breakouts . I got it in a sample size in my Sephora box. I'm definitely going to keep using it for a bit longer to see more long term results.
Jaclyn O.
Is this really worth it? How long does a tube usually last and how long is it until you see results?