Murad Age Reform Intensive Wrinkle Reducer uploaded by هوامان ل.

BY MURAD

Treat Repair Signature Treatment Features a clinically proven bioengineered ingredient that improves skin by: Improving skin smoothness by 33% in 2 weeks* Diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 55% in 12 weeks* Revolutionary formula significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases firmness by 40% and improves clarity to return skin to its youngest-looking state. GlycoNutrient complex encourages cell turnover, strengthens skin s barrier function and increases firmness and skin density Glucosamine encourages the production of Hyaluronic Acid to attract moisture and retain skin s natural hydration levels Lipo-Amino Acid containing Cinnamon Extract improves skin imperfections revealing clearer, more radiant skin *UGL Complex clinical studies conducted by Barnett Products Corporation As a leader in research and development, Murad see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
This is supposedly the most moisturizing of the serums by Murad. I gave it to my mom and she liked it.  I like the pump bottle. It is very gentle and absorbs quickly. I have very dry skin.  I need something a bit more long lasting. I won't buy it again. There are others that work better for me.
Stephanie D.
I received this in a sample and I really like it. I'm 39 years old, not a ton of fine lines but they are definitely coming. The difference after one treatment is pretty phenomenal. My under eye area is noticeably smoother, brighter and lifted. Great little treat if you were going out. I don't see any lasting results though but keep in mind that I do this about once a week at most. Will purchase the full size.
Jessica S.
Hayward , CA
Since I turned 30 I've now turned to products that help with anti aging and murad has quite a few products I use that are helpful but this is awesome I put it on at night and I wake with my face plump no wrinkles and even the first days when I saw what it did I knew I'd continue using if you're struggling with aging I def recommend this product.
Nikki L.
Eureka
This product works well, but is kinda pricey. Overall it's pretty gentle and smooth on the skin. It's effective and definitely works, but I don't think you get what you pay for. I probably would buy it again but only if I couldn't find anything with a lower price point that works as well.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this product when I would go regularly for facials at massage envy, as they use only exclusive murad products. This year and has since become a part of my daily anti-aging ritual and I'm really appreciating the results having used it for six months so fine.
Kaitlin C.
Arlington, TX
It seems to be doing a pretty good job so far. I've only used it a few times but nothing bad has happened to my skin...no ugly breakouts . I got it in a sample size in my Sephora box. I'm definitely going to keep using it for a bit longer to see more long term results.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey gies!!! I'm pretty obsessed with this serum here I'm only 21 but I feel you never can be to young to start prepping your skin for anti-aging so I love using this serum here to prevent any wrinkles from popping up... so far no wrinkles and definitely NO signs !!!!
Afsana I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this! Surprisingly, this product made me 2 shades lighter. I've never got the result I got for this product from any other. I got it as a gift from my cousin. I need another wrinkle reducer. I'm close to running out. I plan on ordering from murad website
Kellie H.
Prattville, AL
I use the Murad age reform intensive wrinkle reducer and I really didn't see much of a difference between it and something less expensive. I am sensitive to smells and the fragrance of it was just off putting. I really would not buy this again.
Tommy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a little to watery for me. It's hard to keep in my fingers while I move my hands up to my face! I didn't realize how watery it was in stores. It moisturizes pretty good but is gross to use.
Jaclyn O.
Is this really worth it? How long does a tube usually last and how long is it until you see results?