BY MURAD

This deeply hydrating set relieves dryness and locks in optimal moisture levels for 8 hours.* Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture and Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for eyes instantly soothe and plump dry, dehydrated skin to add youth and life to your complexion. This Limited Edition Hydrate for Hope set saves more than money—it helps save lives. Murad donated 10% from the sale of this set to retailers to City of Hope s breast and women s cancers research, treatment and education programs. *Individual results will vary. Study results on file. Ingredients: Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture: Water , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianth. see more...

Murad Age Reform Hydrate for Hope
  • "Definitely hydrating! Love how my face just glows after use, and keeps me looking young and healthy!" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this one for night time. I have very dry skin and it hydrated my skin very well. I also like how a little goes a long way with this product! You seriously can't go wrong with any murad product" in 8 reviews
  • "I was given this item as a gift and so far I've loved it. I have sensitive skin sometimes so I honestly expected this to be a bit harsh, but that was not the case at all. I prefer to wear it overnight a few times a week and I like that I don't wake up with that greasy feeling that moisturizers sometimes have after a nights rest." in 3 reviews
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I tried a sample of this and I was in heaven. It wasn't a super thick formula but it wasnt thin and watery. It was just perfect. It made my face feel so buttery and moisturized. The next morning it still looked hydrated and glowing. I wish I could of used this longer.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
As women when we get older , we worry about those fine lines and wrinkles . I use Murad Age Reform Hydrate for Hope. It's gentle to the skin while hydrating . The price is in comparison to other skin products . I would recommend you give Murad Age Reform a try.. you will be happy you did !
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Not so much a fan of this product but i will tell you what works - their Rapid Age Spot remover is the best and the only thing that works to get rid of aging spots. Absolutely obliterated them using it twice a day in as little as two months, no joke.
Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this product!! Woke up feeling soft, clean, and hydrated. This was my first time using any Murad product even though a few of my friends swear by their products. Some of their products do seem to be pricey but they do work very well and leave the skin flawless.
Sharayah L.
I tired this product when I worked for a retailer. I have really dry skin and was told it was great. It worked alright. Everyone said a little goes a long way but it doesn't. It also has a really plastic-ey smell. I wouldn't be buying it again especially since it's close to 50 dollars.
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
If you do your makeup daily I'd recommend this to give your face that healthy glow you need. Remember you can't have flawless makeup with out flawless skin. It definitely met my expectations and I think the price is reasonable.
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I started using this by recommendation cause my skin was getting very dry and oh my god! It really made a change I apply it before my make up and it looks so smooth! You can find this on sephora :)
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Laila S.
Muy buen producto para prevenir las arrugas, te deja la piel muy suave y tiene excelentes resultados al plazo de un tiempo, lo recomiendo y además que trae una buena presentación.
Mia F.
Madison, OH
I love this moisturizer! I have extremely dry skin and this does wonders for it! I really met all of my expectations, the packaging is very nice and high quality.
Luisa maria b.
miami
Es buena para piel grasa?