BY MURAD

An efficacious triple-action eye mask Developed with Eye Firming Matrix to smooth the appearance of wrinkles Contains Hyaluronic filling spheres that deliver hydration to plump fine lines Blended with Oat Kernel Extract for soothing and refreshing... see more...

stay b.
stay b.
London, London
I have used the Age Reform Starter Set for a week an can honestly say that I see only a little improvement with line reduction but I was expecting more results.
When I wash the next morning (before putting the Starter Set on my face) my wrinkles appear more pronounced.
A bit disappointed as I was expecting more results.
Jola M.
Jola M.
Vernon, CT
Nothing that really "wowed" me. I guess the effects for eye creams are only really noticeable over time, but it honestly didn't feel like it was making much of a difference. Nothing really negative to say about it, however, and I would probably not repurchase
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hinesville
Murad is the best product I used so far. I see the results in less then a few days. This item is worth paying for.
Evangelina L.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Omg I have literally been dying to let you gies know how I have been feeling about this little amazing baby right here!!!! I use this product everyday!!! And I'll tell u why... I suffer from lost collagen under my eye and since I see this product as a collagen booster it really does the job.. my skin has elasticity everywhere else on my face except for under my eye so seeming though I bought this a month ago I see that I have more of a collagen boost back underneath my eyes .. plus I love how thick yet still light weight it is 🙌
Keesha M.
Keesha M.
Me and my boyfriend use this product! And both of us has seen a difference in our eyes after using it :) especially myself wearing makeup and all can tell a huge difference !
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I found this quite effective! Reduction in bags and dark puffy circles by 40% in minutes! And it smells divine!
Naima N.
Naima N.
Brampton, ON
Tried this product a few months ago. Got rid of fine lines and helped a little with discoloration. Very gentle on the undereyes. Packaging was easy to use. Overall, effective product.
Carri S.
Carri S.
Palm Bay
Smooth and cool when applying it. Gave my eyes an appearance of less puffy and somewhat dewy look.
Kalene C.
Kalene C.
Reno, NV
I wear this every night when I'm not trying newer products. It does very well and it does work wonders if you continue use
yves v.
yves v.
This product is great for your sensitive area around the eyes. My eyes have started to look brighter and fresher. They used to be so dull looking before i started to use this product.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?