BY MURAD

Murad Professional Age Reform Firming Eye Mask Triple-action patented formula firms eye area by 48% in a single treatment while soothing and hydrating for a youthful appearance.

Product Description:

• Eye Firming Matrix Tightens to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Hyaluronic filling spheres infuse skin with hydration to plump fine lines
  • Oat Kernel Extract soothes and refreshes to awaken the eye area

Directions of Use:

• Dispense 3/4 gram (pea-sized amount) into a dosage cup.
  • Using a cotton swab gently apply treatment to both lower and upper orbital bone.
  • Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Use moist cotton pads or warm towel to remove and pat dry.

Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON MY SKIN. I seriously love this stuff. Kinda pricy but it’s well worth it!
Dolores S.
San Antonio
At first use it feels like it’s already working. I used for 5 days straight in the morning
gianna n.
didn’t love, nor would I recommend to anyone, pretty packaging but that’s about it, 3/10
Melissa C.
Orem
Fantastic brand! I always like what I get from them. This is no different. I feel like it made a huge difference for my skin
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Dishai D.
I like this product and it works really good however the smell does get to me and leaves my skin feeling dry
Mellissa M.
22397 SW 66TH APT 701 BOCA RATON, FL
I used the line for about 8 months, the first month I saw a big improvement, is perfect!!
Tracy M.
This product is amazing! Works great and it works wonders for this price it’s defiantly worth it
Sadi C.
Stoneham, MA
Bueno la verdad es que la marca como tal tienen buena calificación de igual manera yo tengo la piel muy sencible y no me acento
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?
Daniela V.
Where can I purchase this eye treatment?