BY MURAD

An efficacious triple-action eye mask Developed with Eye Firming Matrix to smooth the appearance of wrinkles Contains Hyaluronic filling spheres that deliver hydration to plump fine lines Blended with Oat Kernel Extract for soothing and refreshing... see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Review for: Murad Age Reform Firming Eye Mask (Salon Size) 60ml/2oz more...
This makes my under eyes look like a dream in the morning. I wear it overnight and really does change the way my eyes look. It can be on the pricier side but I do think it’s worth it. I don’t wake up with bags or dark circles and it does help my fine lines.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Murad Age Reform Firming Eye Mask (Salon Size) 60ml/2oz, Murad Age Reform Firming Eye Mask Pro Size 2 Ounce more...
Lauren H.
Portland
This product works really well in reducing fine lines. Not great for deeper laugh lines but keeps the entire eye area fresh, and doesn't make my eyes water like others do, very gentle. I like keeping the travel version handy for trips and when my regular eye cream needs a boost.
Amber T.
monroe, MI
I like this product a Lot and use it when I want a pick me up! I would purchase again and recommend it as well . The price is def not drugstore but it is worth it
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
Omg what can i say about this product other then it works !!! It’s very effective,  i mean even my mother uses it and she’s wayyy older lol i love this brand everything they have works and great great quality. If anything i would say make a bigger size bottle hahah
🌿⇟All T.
Youngstown , OH
Very happy with the outcome of this product! I am a first time user and I was pleased with my purchase. It’s a bit pricey and has not too much product but I still love it and I am glad I got my hands on it and plan to use all the time
Melissa C.
I have been using this product for some time. It works really well and the price will not break you. I purchased it from Sephora and will continue using it. I would like it to be sold in a larger quantity.
crystal f.
Louisville, KY
Love this! The packaging was amazingly cute! I have been having bags under my eyes from no sleep ! I have 2 toddlers and i go to college ful time! This product brightened up my eyes and made the bags disappear!
Kayla L.
palmdale
This eye cream is great! I bought for my mom and she loves it, I used this a lot on my clients and they always asked what it was that I used great for elder ladies even gentlemen if they’d like great purchase
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?
Daniela V.
Where can I purchase this eye treatment?