BY MURAD #79 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An efficacious triple-action eye mask Developed with Eye Firming Matrix to smooth the appearance of wrinkles Contains Hyaluronic filling spheres that deliver hydration to plump fine lines Blended with Oat Kernel Extract for soothing and refreshing... see more...

🌿⇟All T.
Youngstown , OH
Very happy with the outcome of this product! I am a first time user and I was pleased with my purchase. It’s a bit pricey and has not too much product but I still love it and I am glad I got my hands on it and plan to use all the time
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Murad Age Reform Firming Eye Mask (Salon Size) 60ml/2oz, Murad Age Reform Firming Eye Mask Pro Size 2 Ounce
Amber T.
monroe, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a Lot and use it when I want a pick me up! I would purchase again and recommend it as well . The price is def not drugstore but it is worth it
Lauren H.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really well in reducing fine lines. Not great for deeper laugh lines but keeps the entire eye area fresh, and doesn't make my eyes water like others do, very gentle. I like keeping the travel version handy for trips and when my regular eye cream needs a boost.
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
Omg what can i say about this product other then it works !!! It’s very effective,  i mean even my mother uses it and she’s wayyy older lol i love this brand everything they have works and great great quality. If anything i would say make a bigger size bottle hahah
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for some time. It works really well and the price will not break you. I purchased it from Sephora and will continue using it. I would like it to be sold in a larger quantity.
crystal f.
louisville, KY
Love this! The packaging was amazingly cute! I have been having bags under my eyes from no sleep ! I have 2 toddlers and i go to college ful time! This product brightened up my eyes and made the bags disappear!
Kayla L.
palmdale
This eye cream is great! I bought for my mom and she loves it, I used this a lot on my clients and they always asked what it was that I used great for elder ladies even gentlemen if they’d like great purchase
Geri G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the eye firm mask in a package with other products that I ordered directly from Murad, but I was pleasantly surprised.  It came in a nice, easy access tube, which allowed me to dispense a small amount.  This was great, because you don't need much, which let the sample-sized product I received last a long time.  I don't normally purchase eye creams, but I noticed that this one really did a good job of firming the skin around my eyes without causing any skin irritation or break outs.  I would definitely buy it again!
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg I have literally been dying to let you gies know how I have been feeling about this little amazing baby right here!!!! I use this product everyday!!! And I'll tell u why... I suffer from lost collagen under my eye and since I see this product as a collagen booster it really does the job.. my skin has elasticity everywhere else on my face except for under my eye so seeming though I bought this a month ago I see that I have more of a collagen boost back underneath my eyes .. plus I love how thick yet still light weight it is 🙌
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?