BY MURAD

Murad Professional Age Reform Firming Eye Mask Triple-action patented formula firms eye area by 48% in a single treatment while soothing and hydrating for a youthful appearance.

Product Description:

• Eye Firming Matrix Tightens to smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Hyaluronic filling spheres infuse skin with hydration to plump fine lines
  • Oat Kernel Extract soothes and refreshes to awaken the eye area

Directions of Use:

• Dispense 3/4 gram (pea-sized amount) into a dosage cup.
  • Using a cotton swab gently apply treatment to both lower and upper orbital bone.
  • Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Use moist cotton pads or warm towel to remove and pat dry.

Jennifer D.
Newcastle
I really enjoy this eye cream. As I have been getting older, I have been needing to take better care of my face. I was recommended this cream at Sephora and am seeing good results. I do wish it was a little cheaper, but I’m learning it’s comparable to other eye creams pricewise.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lauren H.
Portland
This product works really well in reducing fine lines. Not great for deeper laugh lines but keeps the entire eye area fresh, and doesn't make my eyes water like others do, very gentle. I like keeping the travel version handy for trips and when my regular eye cream needs a boost.
Nora P.
Havelock, NC
Omg what can i say about this product other then it works !!! It’s very effective,  i mean even my mother uses it and she’s wayyy older lol i love this brand everything they have works and great great quality. If anything i would say make a bigger size bottle hahah
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
This makes my under eyes look like a dream in the morning. I wear it overnight and really does change the way my eyes look. It can be on the pricier side but I do think it’s worth it. I don’t wake up with bags or dark circles and it does help my fine lines.
Jackie K.
Portland , OR
Got this just to test it out and now I think I need the full size! Holy grail product to keep in every girl's medicine cabinet! I love the results after using the entire small tube and have noticed some nice results. I don't have too much wrinkle damage so I'm using it more as a preventative measure and I love it!
Alexis F.
Oxnard, CA
Though a little pricey, I love the product and the effectiveness. I could definitely tell a difference with only a few uses. The packaging is wonderful and would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Alana S.
Saint Marys
I got this recently and have tried it a couple times in my skin routine. I like it. It makes my skin feel fresh and tight around my eyes. It doesn’t irritate my skin and meets my expectations well. I will be buying it again
Crystal F.
Louisville , KY
Love this! The packaging was amazingly cute! I have been having bags under my eyes from no sleep ! I have 2 toddlers and i go to college ful time! This product brightened up my eyes and made the bags disappear!
Kayla L.
palmdale
This eye cream is great! I bought for my mom and she loves it, I used this a lot on my clients and they always asked what it was that I used great for elder ladies even gentlemen if they’d like great purchase
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?
Daniela V.
Where can I purchase this eye treatment?