2 colors available

BY MURAD

An efficacious triple-action eye mask Developed with Eye Firming Matrix to smooth the appearance of wrinkles Contains Hyaluronic filling spheres that deliver hydration to plump fine lines Blended with Oat Kernel Extract for soothing and refreshing... see more...

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This stuff is absolutely wonderful! I started using this about a month ago and after just a week I could tell an exceptional difference. My eyes felt brighter, the fine lines under my eyes seem to be buffed out and faded away. All around my skin seemed a lot softer and more refined. I even felt like it gave my under eye concealer a better application, maybe because my eyes were better moisturized. For me, having oily skin, it is really hard to find a great eye cream and I have to say this eye gel is absolutely wonderful! I will definitely repurchase this!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Gig Harbor, WA
At first when I saw the price, my jaw dropped (so expensive!), but I bit the bullet and tried this out because I love Murad products so much. I'm so happy I spent the money on this mask. I can definitely feel it firming my skin, but it doesn't make me break out or dry out either. I would definitely purchase this one again.
Fei Q.
Fei Q.
I can feel the Hyaluronic acid in there! it tingles a bit but i feel like that reaffirms the fact that it's working! my undereyes area felt really firm right after. The only thing is that you need to apply of alot of products for the pads to stick on, and i would really like to have more pads that comes with the product.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Albuquerque, NM
When using this product I was first satisfied by the feeling on my eyes. It was soothing and really relaxing. There wasn't a fast improvement shown like most products but over a couple of weeks I started to noticed my dark circles going away and my eyes appearing more alive and awake!
cecelia a.
cecelia a.
Pearland, TX
OMG This was my first time using this product and it worked so well. It is great quality for the price. It lasts a long time and I love it. You could really start seeing a difference very quickly and I would recommend this to every women. I will be a new full time customer
Desyree A.
Desyree A.
I personally use this on my whole face!! I absolutely love this produce soo much due to the fact that my skin feels tight and as soft as a baby's bottom. I've never felt greasy or have gotten breakouts because of this so that's also a plus! Fairly inexpensive product.
Tashala S.
Tashala S.
I loved using this eye mask. It kept my under eyes hydrated and moisturized all throughout the night. I will probably repurchase this product again because it was awesome, although it was a little pricey. I would recommend this to my friends.
Markie N.
Markie N.
Chesapeake, VA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I was very nervous about turning 30, and getting the dreaded crows feet by my eyes. This eye mask made all my worries go away. It's firms, hydrates and helps the skin around my eyes look years younger.
Lena O.
Lena O.
I really like this but I don't same time the problem is I never put it on it makes my face oily and stuff which makes me really upset but it's cool but you need to make you a little less jelly jelly peanut butter and jelly.
Amrie M.
Amrie M.
I absolutely LOVE #Murad products especially this one! I have noticed a HUGE difference from using this, I have only used this for a week and the results are unbelievable! I have noticed less wrinkles and sagging!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
My mom has this product and says it works well for her. I was wondering if it works well for younger women as well as older women?
dawn g.
dawn g.
Pasadena
How often can I use this product safely?