BY MURAD

This intensive cleanser polishes away dullness and impurities with three exfoliating agents—Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Glycolic Acid—and Jojoba beads revealing a smoother, younger-looking complexion.

Product Benefits:

Smooths texture while cleansing impurities with a trio of gentle exfoliating acids. Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic Acids provide clarity, brightness and improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup. Jojoba beads further polish and smooth skin.

How to Use:Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

• Glycolic Acid - Sugar cane is the surprising source of the Glycolic Acid used in Dr. Murad’s formulas. Glycolic is a member of a class of naturally occurring substances called Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that have been used to refresh complexions since Cleopatra took her first milk bath. AHA’s exfoliate by loosening the bonds that bind dulling dead cells to skin’s surface.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "I use the smaller size of this as a nightly face treatment, and it keeps my skin clear of blackheads and built up dead skin. Since exfoliating with something rough can be really harsh for my sensitive skin, this extremely light abrasive cleanser has been a good alternative for me" in 25 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this for weeks now. I purchased it for 16 on sale thank goodness. I'm super oily with adult hormonal acne that I've had consistently since I was 11. I have enlarged pores and acne scarring. I'm almost 27 so I'm getting fine lines around the eyes and smile lines. I'm focusing more on preventative anti aging and possibly smoothing the fine lines I've already acquired.
This wash is a decent every day exfoliator. It gets the blood flowing and feels good and it's good at getting the skin to produce newer skin cells faster because of the exfoliation. I wear a lot of makeup every day. This isn't good at removing it all. I definitely have to do a second wash with a different soap.
I haven't noticed any change in my skin while using this wash. It's a decent exfoliator but that's it and there's cheaper high end exfoliators that work better or just as well.
It is great for more sensitive skin since the way is very creamy and the exfoliators are very small and not harsh at all. Great for anyone who has issues with large particles or harsher exfoliators. This is also a great way to exfoliate every day.
It also comes with a lot of product. It's a pretty big bottle but not huge at 6.75 oz. It looks bigger than it is though for sure so the bottle must not be full when you first get it.
The design is clean and understated with a flip top cap that has a hinge and doesn't come off completely. Then you just squeeze and get the right amount. It's a thicker wash so it's not runny and wont come out to fast and be wasted. It's easy to get the exact amount you want.
Overall I wouldn't buy again and it's not a product I would recommend over some others I have tried but it does a decent job as a washing exfoliator without actually doing anything for anti aging in my opinion.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I have been struggling with combination skin for the last several months. I have had a pesky dry patch on my forehead that won't clear up despite daily moisturizing. At the recommendation of my facialist, I tried Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 1 to 2 times a week and I saw a difference after the first use. The dry patch comes back within a weeks time, but thanks to the exfoliating cleanser, it scrubs away like new.
Christal V.
I usually cleanse and then exfoliate my face a few times a week. When I came across this I thought I'd give it a try because I had several ladies suggest it. It is pricey but I do like it. I also figured it would be good for my aging skin. I like that this product cleanses AND exfoliates! It does not dry out my skin like so many other products do. My skin feels clean and smooth!
Beatrice L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I got this on sale but would totally repurchase at full price. From my first use I could see my skin was brighter and softer straight away. There are very fine granules in it but it didn’t hurt my skin in anyway. I think it would be good to cycle with another product so not to over exfoliate your skin. After use my skin was not dried out at all. I really love it!
Crystal M.
THIS STUFF!!!!!! I've had a hard time finding something that doesn't burn my face, cause discomfort, makes my skin more dry, or oily and feel clean. I LOVE this cleanser. The smell is so soothing, and I love the little exfoliating beads are awesome.. my face feels clean, soft and refreshed after a wash. I will purchase this again.
Heiny K.
Doral
This is a great Cleanser/Exfoliator!!! It has Salicylic, Lactic & Glycolic Acids plus jojoba beads.
It is not harsh and does help remove dead skin cells. It does not foam up and a little goes a long way, plus the product contains 6.75fl so it will last a long time. I only use it 3 times a week because I have some other AHA/BHA products and don't want to over exfoliate.
This is good for sensitive and didn't break me out. Not very fan of the smell but as long as it works I don't mind.
Overall I'm very pleased with this product and I recommend it 😉
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
This has been my go to face cleanser for the past 6 months! It comes in a nice size bottle, so the lasting power is there to get your moneys worth. It is both creamy and jelly in feel but with these tiny little beads to help slough away impurities. My face feels so smooth after use. I want to say it’s also helped with discoloration a bit. I’m an exfoliater to the extreme, but I’ve been able to discontinue my rough face cloth for this gentle beaded cleanser. Yesssss with this product!
Beauty R.
I started using this yesterday so I can only give a first impression. So so far so good, it feels very nice on the skin and it did not leave my face dry nor irritated. I like the fact that it it is a fine tiny exfoliating cleanser as you cleanse your face the beads means away into your skin. Which makes it perfect for me as I tend to rub to hard and too long. I don’t recommend using this with any other acidic cleanser I accidentally used this with my diffrin, (I used the murad in the morning and the differin at night) and my face is still feeling irritated this morning. So be careful not to mix this whit any other irritating cleansers.
Selena  M.
Mesa, AZ
What I love about Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliate Cleanser is that it’s Both a cleanser and an exfoliator! With that being said since it is also an exfoliator I only use this once to 2x a week at night because it can be very drying to my skin. However I really do love this for when my face is feeling a little dull and needs to be revived. My everyday cleanser is called “KarynG” it’s is by a dermatologist Dr. Karyn G. I couldn’t do s review since it isn’t available on here to review but that is the cleanser i use on the daily and it’s gentle for sensitive skin! And it tightens skin!
Sheila D.
This product definitely gets the nitty gritty areas it clears my face (..and I have dry rough patch areas) without dehydrating after cleansing my face. It’s a great product I recommend it for people who have very dry skin and need something to really clean out their face and moisturize at the same time.
meredith m.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Will this cause breakouts to combo skin?
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I have very dry and flakey skin. I've been looking for a good hydrating exfoliator that'll bring some life back into my face! Would this work well?
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
I've been looking for a new exfoliating cleanser that doesn't utilize mechanical exfoliants that can cause microtears on the skin. This one stood out on Sephora's website as much of what they offer in the AHA/BHA space is a mask. Does this product give good results and how frequently can it be used?
Sarah M.
St, NL
I have an oily tzone with dry cheeks. I'm constantly fighting blackheads. Has anybody had any experience with this helping reduce visible blackheads?
Kim A.
Santa Ana , CA
Does this product make you break out a lot?

Sephora