BY MURAD

A highly active cleanser with a trio of exfoliating acids and jojoba skin-polishing beads to revitalize skin. AHA/BHA Cleanser revitalizes skin by gently exfoliating and polishing away dullness. Three exfoliating agents salicylic acid, lactic acid, and glycolic acid reveal younger-looking skin by loosening dulling buildup on skin's surface. Jojoba beads polish away debris, dryness, and roughness while moisturizing agent sodium PCA attracts water to the skin to help it retain plumpness and elasticity needed to function as a strong, healthy barrier. AHA/BHA Cleanser is recommended for use several times a week as the step one cleanser in any Murad Age® Reform regimen. It is formulated to reveal youthful skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates This product is scientifically proven, dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. see more...

• I have an oily tzone with dry cheeks. I'm constantly fighting bla...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new exfoliating cleanser that doesn't uti...1 Answers
  • Does this product make you break out a lot?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this for weeks now. I purchased it for 16 on sale thank goodness. I'm super oily with adult hormonal acne that I've had consistently since I was 11. I have enlarged pores and acne scarring. I'm almost 27 so I'm getting fine lines around the eyes and smile lines. I'm focusing more on preventative anti aging and possibly smoothing the fine lines I've already acquired.
This wash is a decent every day exfoliator. It gets the blood flowing and feels good and it's good at getting the skin to produce newer skin cells faster because of the exfoliation. I wear a lot of makeup every day. This isn't good at removing it all. I definitely have to do a second wash with a different soap.
I haven't noticed any change in my skin while using this wash. It's a decent exfoliator but that's it and there's cheaper high end exfoliators that work better or just as well.
It is great for more sensitive skin since the way is very creamy and the exfoliators are very small and not harsh at all. Great for anyone who has issues with large particles or harsher exfoliators. This is also a great way to exfoliate every day.
It also comes with a lot of product. It's a pretty big bottle but not huge at 6.75 oz. It looks bigger than it is though for sure so the bottle must not be full when you first get it.
The design is clean and understated with a flip top cap that has a hinge and doesn't come off completely. Then you just squeeze and get the right amount. It's a thicker wash so it's not runny and wont come out to fast and be wasted. It's easy to get the exact amount you want.
Overall I wouldn't buy again and it's not a product I would recommend over some others I have tried but it does a decent job as a washing exfoliator without actually doing anything for anti aging in my opinion.
Kat A.
Woodmere, NY
Review for: Aha Bha Exfoliating Cleanser 6.75 oz/200 ml more...
Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser this cleansed my skin so beautifully and had my face feeling plump and baby like! I used it with the moisturizer that goes with it afterwards and loved both! It’s pretty gentle on the skin as opposed to others and has aha and bha in it which I liked. the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the price point (I think it could drop a bit considering the competition)
🌟Star P.
Review for: Murad Aha/bha Exfoliating Cleanser - Travel Size1 Fl Oz /30ml more...
Very soothing to the skin and gets the job done. It has small chips like beads to gently scrub away dead skin etc. I wouldn’t recommend using this product everyday because it could cause irritation if it is being over used especially on sensitive skin.
Adriana H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml/6.75oz more...
I love Murad and this product definitely doesn't disappoint. I got it as part of a subscription box and will probably continue buying it once I'm done. It doesn't irritate my skin and I've found that since I started using it my skin has been clearer.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml/6.75oz more...
I picked this up after a facial at my local massage envy. I love things with glycolic acid, which is what drew me in. I like it because it makes my face feel noticeably clean at the end of the day, but is still incredibly gentle. I’d buy this again.
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Review for: Murad Age Reform: Step 1 AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser , 2.0 fl. oz more...
I picked the product up in Ulta to try and I absolutely love it. I have been using it for 3 weeks thus far, not irritating to my skin or harsh at all. It has micr beads in it that work to exfoliate the skin leaving my skin feeling really clean.
Kristian S.
White Plains
Review for: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser (Salon Size) 500ml/16.9oz more...
I couldn’t get a smaller size just because I would continue to rebuy it over and over again. It’s a great exfoliating cleanser. I wouldn’t do it every day but it’s great like 3 times a week just because it can become harsh and strip your skin.
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
I don’t use this cleanser daily but every few days when my skin needs a boost I use this. I massage it on my face for a full minute usually in the shower after my pores have opened. I get breakouts and this product helps keep them at bay.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Review for: Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 200ml/6.75oz more...
I got this at massage envy for $30 and it really helps minimize my pores! A little goes a long way and I use it as a scrub then leave on as a mask for 5 minutes. My skin looks so smooth clean and polished afterwards! 3 times a week goes it for me!
Tammi J.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Aha Bha Exfoliating Cleanser 6.75 oz/200 ml more...
I use this almost every day.  I love how it makes my face feel after cleansing.  I purchased it from Sephora and would most definitely buy it again. Its not harsh and my face does not feel irritated after using it.  Worth the $
meredith m.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Will this cause breakouts to combo skin?
Is this gentle enough for daily use ? Once to two times a day?
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I have very dry and flakey skin. I've been looking for a good hydrating exfoliator that'll bring some life back into my face! Would this work well?
Sarah M.
St, NL
I have an oily tzone with dry cheeks. I'm constantly fighting blackheads. Has anybody had any experience with this helping reduce visible blackheads?
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
I've been looking for a new exfoliating cleanser that doesn't utilize mechanical exfoliants that can cause microtears on the skin. This one stood out on Sephora's website as much of what they offer in the AHA/BHA space is a mask. Does this product give good results and how frequently can it be used?