BY MURAD

This intensive cleanser polishes away dullness and impurities with three exfoliating agents—Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and Glycolic Acid—and Jojoba beads revealing a smoother, younger-looking complexion.

Product Benefits:

Smooths texture while cleansing impurities with a trio of gentle exfoliating acids. Salicylic, Lactic and Glycolic Acids provide clarity, brightness and improve cell-turnover by dissolving dead skin cell buildup. Jojoba beads further polish and smooth skin.

How to Use:Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

• Glycolic Acid - Sugar cane is the surprising source of the Glycolic Acid used in Dr. Murad’s formulas. Glycolic is a member of a class of naturally occurring substances called Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that have been used to refresh complexions since Cleopatra took her first milk bath. AHA’s exfoliate by loosening the bonds that bind dulling dead cells to skin’s surface.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

• I have an oily tzone with dry cheeks. I'm constantly figh...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new exfoliating cleanser that doe...1 Answers
  • Does this product make you break out a lot?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I use the smaller size of this as a nightly face treatment, and it keeps my skin clear of blackheads and built up dead skin. Since exfoliating with something rough can be really harsh for my sensitive skin, this extremely light abrasive cleanser has been a good alternative for me" in 25 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this for weeks now. I purchased it for 16 on sale thank goodness. I'm super oily with adult hormonal acne that I've had consistently since I was 11. I have enlarged pores and acne scarring. I'm almost 27 so I'm getting fine lines around the eyes and smile lines. I'm focusing more on preventative anti aging and possibly smoothing the fine lines I've already acquired.
This wash is a decent every day exfoliator. It gets the blood flowing and feels good and it's good at getting the skin to produce newer skin cells faster because of the exfoliation. I wear a lot of makeup every day. This isn't good at removing it all. I definitely have to do a second wash with a different soap.
I haven't noticed any change in my skin while using this wash. It's a decent exfoliator but that's it and there's cheaper high end exfoliators that work better or just as well.
It is great for more sensitive skin since the way is very creamy and the exfoliators are very small and not harsh at all. Great for anyone who has issues with large particles or harsher exfoliators. This is also a great way to exfoliate every day.
It also comes with a lot of product. It's a pretty big bottle but not huge at 6.75 oz. It looks bigger than it is though for sure so the bottle must not be full when you first get it.
The design is clean and understated with a flip top cap that has a hinge and doesn't come off completely. Then you just squeeze and get the right amount. It's a thicker wash so it's not runny and wont come out to fast and be wasted. It's easy to get the exact amount you want.
Overall I wouldn't buy again and it's not a product I would recommend over some others I have tried but it does a decent job as a washing exfoliator without actually doing anything for anti aging in my opinion.
Maddie V.
I've been using this product for about two months now and it was one of the best purchases I've made. I have tried lots of different cleansers to try to combat my acne prone, oily skin and this is one of the only products that I've seen a difference.
This cleanser is so gentle and I've seen an array of benefits including smoother skin and smaller pores. I think this product is at such a great price point compared to other skin care brands.
I would recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne and oily skin.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
This has been my go to face cleanser for the past 6 months! It comes in a nice size bottle, so the lasting power is there to get your moneys worth. It is both creamy and jelly in feel but with these tiny little beads to help slough away impurities. My face feels so smooth after use. I want to say it’s also helped with discoloration a bit. I’m an exfoliater to the extreme, but I’ve been able to discontinue my rough face cloth for this gentle beaded cleanser. Yesssss with this product!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I have been struggling with combination skin for the last several months. I have had a pesky dry patch on my forehead that won't clear up despite daily moisturizing. At the recommendation of my facialist, I tried Murad Age Reform AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 1 to 2 times a week and I saw a difference after the first use. The dry patch comes back within a weeks time, but thanks to the exfoliating cleanser, it scrubs away like new.
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product did not agree with my at all, and gave me the worst breakout of my life. After I used it for the first time, nothing happened. It felt very gentle and not harsh at all; the beads were not too big. But when I woke up the next morning, I had a huge and painful whitehead on my cheek which left a big scar. I am now wary of murad products.
Katie K.
I love this cleanser use it about 4 times a week in the shower.. I use it in the shower because the steam makes my skin and pores prepared for the exfoliation and helps with getting off the dead skin and dirt in my pores!
Sandra R.
It’s a great exfoliating cleanser I was recommended this product at Ulta and it has good effects, leaves the skin feeling soft and clean. Has micro beads which help get dirt out and nice packaging overall. Although, it’s a very expensive product that I feel a store bought product can do the same job as well.
🌟Star P.
Very soothing to the skin and gets the job done. It has small chips like beads to gently scrub away dead skin etc. I wouldn’t recommend using this product everyday because it could cause irritation if it is being over used especially on sensitive skin.
Melanie R.
Cranston, RI
I picked this up after a facial at my local massage envy. I love things with glycolic acid, which is what drew me in. I like it because it makes my face feel noticeably clean at the end of the day, but is still incredibly gentle. I’d buy this again.
Kristian S.
White Plains
I couldn’t get a smaller size just because I would continue to rebuy it over and over again. It’s a great exfoliating cleanser. I wouldn’t do it every day but it’s great like 3 times a week just because it can become harsh and strip your skin.
meredith m.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Will this cause breakouts to combo skin?
Is this gentle enough for daily use ? Once to two times a day?
Katie G.
Wyoming, MI
I have very dry and flakey skin. I've been looking for a good hydrating exfoliator that'll bring some life back into my face! Would this work well?
Sarah M.
St, NL
I have an oily tzone with dry cheeks. I'm constantly fighting blackheads. Has anybody had any experience with this helping reduce visible blackheads?
aisha  a.
Does this product unclogs pores?and can i use it everyday??