Murad Age-Proof Suncare Oil-Free Sunblock, SPF 15, Sheer Tint, 3: Hydrate/Protect, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

BY MURAD #99 in Sunscreen

Lillian S.
Bronx, NY
This sunscreen didnt have that intense sunscreen smell. I have freakels and when i dont wear sunscreen during the summer i get more. A friend had recommended it to me so i said what the hay! Its great and the feeling isnt heavy on the skin.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin I really love this brand it’s a great brand
Brandi B.
Washington, NC
I got this as a gift from my mom at the beginning of the summer and fell in love! it allowed me to get a nice tan while preventing me from getting burnt. I am definitely going to be looking for it again next summer! My mom and I both swear by it now! I love how easily it goes on and doesn't leave me feeling all greasy like normal sunblock
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Kali W.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great sunscreen product especially for the price tag. The sheer formula goes on smoothly and makes my skin look and feel radiant, fresh and revived. A total winner and I️ definitely can’t imagine using any other product. Such a great find I️ keep one in all my bags.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oil Free ?/That's What sold me because most sun screens and anti aging serums have lots of oil which is fine but this is more pure and better for everyday use it is one of a few product's that I bought I will buy it again in a heartbeat because its so amazing
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not totally wowed with this product. It is a nice lightweight SPF that didn’t cause any breakouts on my skin however, I do feel that the SPF number could be a little bit higher. Not sure if I would repurchase since there are so many other options out there.
Christina N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally one of the best sunscreens ever. Although it is quite expensive compared to other sunscreens. It is well worth it!! Your skin is sensitive to UV rays so you need something that will really protect you. In the long run it’s beneficial because you won’t get sun damage!
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this stuff. It does an amazing job. I love the slight tint to it. So I don’t have to go totally bare on the beach. If I’m going out other places, sometimes I mix it with foundation too. It’s a little pricy, but I think it’s worth it!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good everyday protect your face type sunscreen. It’s very light weight and it gives your face almost a blurred effect. If you have sensitive skin this is the perfect sunscreen for you. There’s no scent and it’s not harsh on the skin at all.