Murad Age-Diffusing Firming Mask uploaded by heidi v.

BY MURAD

This rich anti-aging treatment mask restores firmness, resilience and improves elasticity while lifting the skin as it softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits: Restore skin's natural contours and recapture youth's glow with this luxurious cream mask. Instantly tightens, firms and revives dehydrated skin while smoothing lines and renewing resilience.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 1 to 3 times weekly and follow with recommended Murad Step 2 treatment and Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Bentonite, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Montmorillonite, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Rachel C.
GRANITE CANON, WY
I LOVE Murad products. They are high quality and always leave my skin looking and feeling great. This mask is light but powerful. After ten minutes, you can see the effects of its powerful hydrating and rejuvenating ingredients have had on your skin. I always notice that the lines on my forehead and skin around my eyes feels more plump and restored after use! Definitely worth the splurge for this product!
Kristin L.
El aso
Purchased at: Murad Skin Care
This is a nap in a jar!!! I got home from work and was about to go see some friends. I decided to mask real quick to give a bit of a boost to my skin and not look tired. Oh man! More than any other mask I’ve ever used....this is the best for rejuvenation!
Corrie P.
Kenosha
Purchased at: ULTA
Overpriced. It feels nice while it is on and immediately after removing it, but the effects do not last long. It did not live up to expectations from a prestige line. Murad used “complexes” that they don’t disclose what ingredients are in them. Suspicious, especially for the price.
Tamra E.
31 suburbia court, jersey city, new jersey
I love this product!! After I do my vitamin C face serum I then wash it off and apply this firming mask to rejuvenate and hydrate my skin. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to firm their skin and keep it hydrated!
Jessica R.
Davenport, IA
I’ve always seen beauty bloggers talk about Murad so I had to go out and try it! This product is definitely worth it. I feel like a just had a facial with this stuff on my face.
Hallimah R.
oes on smoothly with no irritation at all. It smells divine and it leaves my face and throat area smooth and tight but not dry. I only wish it would last a bit longer. It's nice right after but it wears off in a fairly short time.$68.00 is a bit pricy for what it is, but I had a 20 dollar coupon, so I still think it was worthwhile. If it were on sale, I'd buy it again.
Christina B.
Stole a bit of this from my mom to try because she uses it religiously and was having visible results. I thought it felt really nice on, glided on and soaked in. Washed off easily and left my skin feeling supple and bright. I would purchase this for myself.
ᏰЯᎥ✞✞ᗩИУ B.
I tried a sample of this and I didn't see a difference, I've used other products that I've seen a difference on but this product out so much and for the price it is super expensive. I wouldn't recommend this product
Lauran G.
I've really been enjoying using this product. I put it on around my eyes and between my eyebrows where I get the "11" lines and I've started to see improvement throughout my time using this cream! It takes some time, but you will see results!!
Sherry E.
Phoenix
Works good. All of the products sold by Murad are very good and are true to their promise to deliver the specified results. It's good to be able to be confident in what something promises to deliver.