Murad Age-Diffusing Firming Mask

This rich anti-aging treatment mask restores firmness, resilience and improves elasticity while lifting the skin as it softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Benefits: Restore skin's natural contours and recapture youth's glow with this luxurious cream mask. Instantly tightens, firms and revives dehydrated skin while smoothing lines and renewing resilience.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Leave on for up to 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 1 to 3 times weekly and follow with recommended Murad Step 2 treatment and Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Bentonite, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Montmorillonite, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

When it come the the Murad Mask only why are some of the mask packages light lime green and some dark green? I know for the other products it is because Retinol is in the darker packaged ones as it says so. With the masks though I have no idea except that Murad only has the dark green packaged one on the site (that I can find), and it costs far more than the light packaged one when searching sites.
Start your review of Murad Age-Diffusing Firming Mask!
How would you rate this product?
This mask is more of the consistency of a cleanser. I rub it on and it lathers and kind of disappears. It does make my skin feel amazing so I use it pretty regularly.
Murad Age-Diffusing Firming Mask uploaded by heidi V.
I can not begin to explain how disappointed I am with this mask! It did $72 worth of nothing for my face. The only reason it has a single star is because it didn't cause harm it just did NOTHING!!! I COULD HAVE RUBBED HAND CREAM ON MY FACE AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN EQUIVALENT TO THE EFFECTIVE ANTI-AGING BENEFITS FROM THE MURAD AGE-DIFFUSING FIRMING MASK!!!! I finished it yesterday and until the last pump I kept telling myself well maybe the next application will show a little results! I like Murad but this is a HARD PASS!!!!!!
This mask is great, I am young but I feel like this helps be stay that way. It tightens your skin and I feel like I see improvement right away with any lines that I do have. I recommend this, I enjoy it a lot.
Mesa
My go to mask!! I have never tried a Murad product that I did not fall in love with. This is a must have for anti aging.
Richmond, VA
Perhaps it works, perhaps not. I just cannot tell after only 3 uses. It is certain that nothing dramatic has occurred with my skins firmness. Still, it goes on nicely and washes off with minimal effort. I would say that if you have had luck with Murad products then this is worth a few tries!
Navarre
Wonderful mask! Makes my skin feeling soft and I wake up refreshing the next day! This mask also has a great smell
Kenosha
Purchased at: ULTA
Overpriced. It feels nice while it is on and immediately after removing it, but the effects do not last long. It did not live up to expectations from a prestige line. Murad used “complexes” that they don’t disclose what ingredients are in them. Suspicious, especially for the price.
Pittsburgh
I love the resurgence line as a whole but this is great mark to mix in even if you use another one of their lines. I use this on my face and neck and I've seen a difference in the past year.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have combination skin, mostly on the dry side, I use this at least once a week and the dryness is under control and my skin looks great. Works great for my over 50 skin.
San Francisco, CA
I love this whole entire line that Murad has. So much so, that I get it auto-shipped! My skin feels amazing hours after the mask is off my face. It’s pricey but so worth it. I would definitely recommend this product and line to everyone!