BY MURAD

An age-balancing night cream that formulated with pharmaceutical grade ingredients Clover Flower extract & Retinol reduce appearance of wrinkles & fine lines Essential fatty acids & Shea Butter moisturize skin to restore balance Wild Yam extract & Soybean Sterols improve skin resilience Overall promotes skin renewal & rejuvenates skin Combats hormonal aging & concerns from dry imbalance skin Leaves skin smooth soft supple & youthful see more...

Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream 50ml/1.7oz
  • "This stuff is amazing. Super hydrating and smells great. Soooo soft and creamy I love it" in 8 reviews
  • "Very gentle and light weight formula. Great for sensitive skin but effective results! Really loved this product [product:murad-perfecting-serum]" in 4 reviews
Shatoya D.
This product has a light shimmer to it. Very subtle, but it makes your face look radiant while it provides treatment. I like that. Makes me feel pretty! This also left my skin feeling smooth and soft, and it made the fine lines in my forehead less noticeable with time.
Lauren H.
Portland
Murad Resurgence Age-Balancing Night Cream This is my favorite night cream. I notice that when I use this vs. a drug store product, my skin is much more even and toned. Doesn't tackle wrinkles as well as ROC, IMHO. Love buying the Murad travel kits so that I have a full month regimen on hand. Continue to buy year after year.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I like all Murad products. This night cream is great it has a nice thick texture that melts right in your skin. I wake up with hydrated skin. I would recommend to everyone.
Holly M.
This knocked 4 years off my appearance!!! It does really help get rid of wrinkles with about two months of use. Not greasy. Actually helps people such as myself with acne. Evens skin tone!!
Taylor W.
Whenever I apply this before I go to sleep, my skin always is so much nicer in the morning. My under eye circles fade and I look much more awake. I have used this for about half a year now and I’m very satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend this to others and continue buying it.
Bisma R.
10/10 would recommend to my friends and their mothers too! This smells sooooooo good and it has a little bit of sheer luster to it so it makes my skin look glowy and healthy at the end of the day too! I sometimes use this as a primer for my foundation and it works well too with that!
MARIA O.
WEST PALM BEACH
I liked this cream, it is really good, kind of pricey but worth it, I bought it for the first time and I liked it, it does its job well, it runs very well,  it is gentle on the skin and I love that they do not test on animals, I think it is a good product no improvement needed.
Elizabeth J.
Spring, TX
I think Murad cosmetics has some good products, and the age-balancing night cream is the perfect example of a product I really like. The formula is not to harsh on  my sensitive skin and definitely met my expectations. It lasts a while and I would buy it again.
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I used this product as I have very early aged wrinkles around my eyes and fine lines. I tried to use this to correct the problem while also giving my dry skin much needed hydration. It worked for the hydration, however not very much was done about the lines.
Shelly T.
Modesto, Ca
love nurad i have been using murad age night cream for a month now and i love how it makes my face feel. i use it at night and i love how my face feels ing the mornig. sooth and refresh