BY MURAD

This ultra-rich, overnight hydrating cream renews skin and minimizes the effects of hormonal aging. This Murad night cream deeply moisturizes to protect against dryness while supporting natural encouraging cell turnover to restore soft, supple skin.

Murad Resurgence Age-Balancing Night Cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Deeply hydrate dry skin
  • Minimize the effects of hormonal aging
  • Improve skin texture for smoother-looking skin

Benefits: Ultra-rich, hydrating night cream restores suppleness and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles with essential fatty acids and Shea Butter, while encouraging cell turnover to improve skin texture. Wild Yam Extract and Soybean improve elasticity and help smooth skin., while Starflower Oil helps protect against skin dehydration and dullness.

How to Use: Every evening after cleansing, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply Resurgence treatment.

Ingredients: Starflower Oil- Starflower is versatile Mediterranean plant found for thousands of years in the kitchen and “medicine cabinet.” Starflower seeds are a rich source of essential fatty acids—often celebrated as the miracle molecules of the heart healthy Mediterranean diet.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Diglycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Oleyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Larrea Divaricata Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Lecithin, Menhaden Oil (Brevoortia), Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Tocopherol , Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol , Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil

Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream
  • "Love Murad brand. It doesn't seem to irritate my already overly sensitive skin. While still being more costly than my prescription facial products. " in 8 reviews
Ella P.
Portland , OR
For a night cream it is good, not great or amazing just good. Good texture, absorbs, moisturizes. I’m not a fan of the container, price could be lower then it works get 4 stars!
Nidaa A.
Love the hydration this product gives! Especially during this cold Chicago weather! I will use this product again and again! Price is ok, but one that I can’t purchase all the time. Definitely would recommend for others to buy.
Flora H.
Madera, CA
Been using this product for my under eye dark circles it’s really hydrating cream it can become a little bit of harsh at first. The packaging is really good for the prize I will be buying it soon again for a new one.
Kayla W.
Sagamore Hls, OH
I found this at massage envy when I had a gift card to their. I was looking for a night time moisturizer and this one was very effective and perfect for my normal to dry skin. I would recommend this to others!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, this product has made such a difference in my skin care routine. I apply it nightly to my face and neck after washing and toning every night and when I wake up my face is so soft, smooth and glowing it just amazing. I have tried so many other products and nothing compares to thr Murad Resurgence Age Balancing Night Cream. I highly recommend this product.
Lauren H.
Portland
Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream This is my favorite night cream. I notice that when I use this vs. a drug store product, my skin is much more even and toned. Doesn't tackle wrinkles as well as ROC, IMHO. Love buying the Murad travel kits so that I have a full month regimen on hand. Continue to buy year after year.
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles
Super hydrating on the skin. Doesn’t smell bad . The price is a bit high but it’s work it. It’s not too harsh. the bottle isn’t a big size unfortunately Murad Hydrating Gel Mask (Salon Size) - 250ml/8.45oz
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
I like all Murad products. This night cream is great it has a nice thick texture that melts right in your skin. I wake up with hydrated skin. I would recommend to everyone.
Holly M.
This knocked 4 years off my appearance!!! It does really help get rid of wrinkles with about two months of use. Not greasy. Actually helps people such as myself with acne. Evens skin tone!!
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
I received a sample of this night cream and liked it. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. I was disappointed when I ran out of it. Murad Age-Balancing Night Cream