BY MURAD

Moisturizer deeply nourishes dry, hormonally aging skin and protects with powerful broad-spectrum UV sunscreen providing long lasting hydration revealing a healthy, radiant complexion.

Benefits: Featuring Resurrection Plant proteins, this formula deeply nourishes dry, hormonally aging skin and protects skin with powerful broad-spectrum UV sunscreen, leaving skin hydrated, plump and smooth.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Homosalate (4.0%) Octisalate (4.0%) Avobenzone (2.0%) Octocrylene (2.0%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Octadecyl Di-t-butyl -4 Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Proline, Glycine, Sorbitol, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Copper Tripeptide-1, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool

Murad Age-Balancing Moisture

Start your review of Murad Age-Balancing Moisture!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Honestly anything Murad is great this is such a quality brand!! I would recommend this to anybody that has problem skin or even normal skin it's a great facial cream for hydrating your face balancing it as well" in 15 reviews
  • "This product works well If u always have dry skin like me get this product u won't be upset , the packaging is pretty nice as well , I have used this product at least More than 2 times, only thing is I wish I can find a bigger bottle ." in 9 reviews
Brooke M.
Shell Beach, CA
I really like this product, but it doesn't smell all that great. It reminds me of something you could get from Cerave. However, Murad is a great skincare line to explore if you're looking for something that will really preserve your skin. I've found a lot of great products from this brand, but it comes with a hefty price tag.
Caroline D.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this for my combo skin! I use this every morning before I go for a run. A little bit goes a long way, it sinks in the skin and it's also great before applying your make up if your running errands or doing any other outdoor activities. I have recommended this to so many of my friends! It's a great day time moisturizer!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I trust Murad with my defense needs as far as facial care needs. This moisturizer is basically all you need. Very good at moisturizing clean with great ingredients and providing a stronger uvb than most face moisturizers. This works good under makeup but I like it without makeup because it makes me look dewy and fresh.
Lauren B.
Searcy, AR
I don’t like the smell, but other than that the product is great. I wear it underneath my foundation when I’m out during the day. I ordered it online a couple of times, and probably will buy it again.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This moisturizer made my face feel so nice and soft. It definitely met my expectations, but it made me break out a little sometimes. If I tried a different kind I am sure I would absolutely love it. It is slightly expensive, but seems to be worth it. I will definitely look into buying a different type of this moisturizer.
Lindsey K.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have combo skin and looking for a non greasy moisturizer for maturing skin, im 31. This is a great brand and product. Ive never tried anything i didnt like. This is non greasy, it reduced fine lines or at least prevented them for me while i was also getting the greatest beauty treatment which is sunscreen protection.
You cant go wrong, can be pricey but if you want to try some good ones i recommend this. It does 2 actions
Allyse P.
Vancouver, WA
I'm typically a fan of Murad products and think they work really well, but this product is very greasy. My skin is already oily and when I use this it makes me break out and clogs my pores. If you have oily skin I would stay away from this product, but it might work really well if you have dry skin.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
First of all Murad is one of my favorite skin care brands out there. Second of all it makes me so happy to see companies combining SPF into moisturizer. I think this is great, skin drinks it up and does a good job of protecting your face from the sun. Would def buy again and def worth the price.
Candy H.
Garfield, AR
Rarely do I find a facial sunscreen lotion that doesn't feel heavy and make my face feel dirty and sticky as the day goes on. luckily my best friend introduced me to Murad! I use this lotion daily and it never breaks me out, never makes my face feel dirty and sticky. it's the best I've found.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If you are lazy like me and could care less about SPF just include this in your skin care refining. Honestly this take the place of my regular acne moisturizer. This has the benefits of sunscreen and a moisturizer so what more could you ask for? One step, two benefits. This has kept my face equally moisturizer and oil-controlled which is a BIG deal when you are an oil field on your face like me. Highly recommend!