Murad Age-Balancing Moisture uploaded by Lisa F.Murad Age-Balancing Moisture uploaded by Yang F.Murad Age-Balancing Moisture uploaded by Nichole K.

BY MURAD

Moisturizer deeply nourishes dry, hormonally aging skin and protects with powerful broad-spectrum UV sunscreen providing long lasting hydration revealing a healthy, radiant complexion.

Benefits: Featuring Resurrection Plant proteins, this formula deeply nourishes dry, hormonally aging skin and protects skin with powerful broad-spectrum UV sunscreen, leaving skin hydrated, plump and smooth.

How to Use: Apply liberally to face, neck and chest.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Homosalate (4.0%) Octisalate (4.0%) Avobenzone (2.0%) Octocrylene (2.0%)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Octadecyl Di-t-butyl -4 Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Inositol, Taurine, Trehalose, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Proline, Glycine, Sorbitol, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Copper Tripeptide-1, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool

Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "Honestly anything Murad is great this is such a quality brand!! I would recommend this to anybody that has problem skin or even normal skin it's a great facial cream for hydrating your face balancing it as well" in 15 reviews
  • "This product works well If u always have dry skin like me get this product u won't be upset , the packaging is pretty nice as well , I have used this product at least More than 2 times, only thing is I wish I can find a bigger bottle ." in 9 reviews
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I thought that since Murad is a higher end skincare company, they wouldn’t use harmful ingredients, but boy was I wrong. They have PEGs and other harmful petrol chemicals/byproducts in them that I wish the FDA would ban once and for all. I will stick with my Tatcha sunscreen and Dr. Sturm sun drops instead. Plus this sunscreen feels tacky on the visage of my skin and never fully absorbs. It also has a funky fragrance that doesn’t fully dissipate for hours. I have also found that this particular sunscreen makes my T-zone oilier (I have sensitive, combination skin). While it didn’t irritate my skin or cause me to breakout, those were the only redeeming qualities of this sunscreen. Do yourself a favor and buy a sunscreen that works well without the harmful additives.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
My mom actually had this while we were at the beach one year, and ever since I have been hooked. I went out and bought some for myself! Lol. This is such a wonderful moisturizer, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and smooth. Using this at the beach while you’re out in the sun, the high SPF is amazing!! It smells good too, it doesn’t have that icky sunscreen smell, which is awesome. Moisturizer and SPF while laying on the beach? Who would say no to that? Really recommend this product. Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
Absolutely love this product. Has a great feel going on, and is light enough to wear under other products. My skin is extremely sensitive to most sunscreens, and I feel like this one is actually bearable for me! I would highly recommend this to people who’s skin is irritated by most sunscreens.
Grace R.
I actually like putting this on before I do my makeup, but I can't tell if it is actually "Age balancing" or not. I personally do not think this product is as effective as you would imagine just based on the price. It also has a flowery fragrance, but for people with sensitive skin, I think it would cause inflammation and burning. I do not recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Also I have a sample of this product, I would never pay anything close to this amount of money for  "age balancing " moisturizer... Not that I need it anyway.
Kerri H.
Frisco, TX
This product is very expensive for what you’re getting. I bought the product because the brand is quite well known, so I figured I would test it out. After one use my skin was very irritated and even broke out in the places I put the product. I won’t be buying this again.
kadyn b.
I thought this moisturizer was okay. I think it had decent hydrating properties to it, and I liked the sunscreen, but it wasn’t amazing, especially for the price. I probably would not recommend it unless you liked the whole resurgence line from Murad.
Melissa S.
Louisville
They have really good products and are affordable. Left my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. Was the first time I tried it but I would recommend it. Always affordable and does what it says. I would like to try more of this line of products.
Demi B.
I’ve started at a young age using skin care that will keep it from aging! This moisturizer has a great blend and soaks right in to your skin! When it comes to protecting my skin o usually pick Murad! They have a huge range of amazing products!
Odaliz B.
Rio Grande City, TX
This brand itself is such an amazing brand. But this product will definitely get the job done, I have used this at the beach and it will not wear off at all because at the end of the day I will not get sunburn. And it also prevents from getting marks on my face from the sun.
🌟Star P.
This product smells just like sunscreen lotion. It’s not my favorite scent, however it is very gentle on the skin and meets expectations. I could use it with or without makeup and it’s still holds up to what they claim it to be.
Greta L.
Has anyone else had trouble with makeup settling into pores when using this product? Anything that worked well used in conjunction to avoid the issue? Otherwise I love this and don't want to give it up if I don't have to!