BY MURAD #56 in Skincare Sets

Get a full month’s supply of our best-selling acne-fighting solutions. Convenient travel sizes make on-the-go care for breakout-prone skin easy. This Advanced Breakout Control Kit delivers rapid results thanks to Murad’s healthy skin approach to acne-fighting which gives you clearer skin without the redness and irritation caused by ordinary acne products. This kit includes a complete 30-day twice-daily acne fighting regimen plus a weekly booster and a fast acting spot treatment for acne control where and when you need it most.

Kathya L.
Dallas, TX
Mirad as a brand is over all, a great brand that gives instant result. When I was 15 years old, now 20 I struggled with cystic acne and this kit really changed my life. This kit is great for beginners it has everything you need and more. I've repurchased the cleanser 6x now, and can't get enough. Unlike other acne products this leaves my skin feeling like no other, and also is great for sensitive skin. If you haven't yet tried this, go to your local Sephora. Great products and great value!
Carli D.
This line did not work for me. I have combination/oily/acne prone skin and this made my skin worse. I know that products like this can make your skin worse before it gets better but I continued to use this and my skin never improved. I had high hopes for this because it is a more expensive acne treatment option but it just did not work for me. I don't think it was strong enough. It is just salicylic acid which does not work by itself for me. I would not recommend this line of products.
Rachel G.
I have really oily and pretty acne prone skin and I was so excited to start using this because I had heard so many good things and I had really high hopes for this one but this kit irritates my skin like crazy. I'm not sure which product it is, but something just seems to be too harsh for my skin. I'm sure it's a great product, but with how expensive it is, it's definitely not worth the price when it irritates my skin.
Daniela B.
I like this product because it leaves my skin feeling fresh due to the menthol , it does not break me out but unfortunately i can not say it helped me either because my acne was severe due to stress that my body was going through . If you suffer from acne i would recommend you to give it a try after all you can always return it if you make your purchase at sephora .
Samantha S.
I get acne, but at the same time I get dry skin. I switched to this line, and loved parts of it. The moisturizer is phenomenal! I ended up switching to a different Murad cleanser though! It's something you have to play with, and for the price, there should be a better way of figuring out what you need than just buying and trying each line from them.
Fatima N.
I tried two of this line which are the day moisturizer ,, it provides the most hydration for combo to oily skin without being greasy or oily for a long while,, and I tried the matte sunblock,, which has a strong sunscrean smell but it doesn't linger for long time and it really helps in protection against the damage of the sun plus kept me matte
Sarah C.
I used this during high school and it actually worked. Creamy and didn't dry out my skin. It took a good two weeks to start seeing full results but definitely cleared my skin. The only downside is amount of steps but you do need to get a routine that will last with you. Even once your face is clear doesn't mean you stop cleaning!
Lauren S.
Phoenix
I have struggled with hormonal after turning 20 and have continued to battle it for a few years. This regime, along with the skin clearing supplements have completely cleared my issues. I used to break out along my jaw, chin, and cheeks. It is now rare if I have any of these deep cystic like pimples!!
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
I love the whol Murad acne line! I have breakouts every now and then. I work at Sephora so I sample skincare often. I first sampled the spot treatment, then ended up buying the whole acne line ! It helps when used more than once. It isn't a one and done type set. Great product!
Lamiah G.
Matteson, IL
The Murad acne line was bought from Sephora and the packaging is clean and crisp. Unfortunately, I don't see many results with this product. The acne spot fix was extremely harsh on my skin and left my skin burning, red, and inflamed. I will not be purchasing this again.
Alyssa C.
I've been using proactive for 7 years and I have great skin and only get a pimple once in a while but I'm thinking about changing to this. How does it compare?
You views about this treatement????
Paola M.
Works on sensitive skin?
McKayla K.
Where can you purchase this at?! I have looked at Ulta, but can never seem to find it..
Abby H.
Are these products you use morning and night?