Murad Advanced Breakout Control Regimen 5-Piece

Get a full month’s supply of our best-selling acne-fighting solutions. Convenient travel sizes make on-the-go care for breakout-prone skin easy. This Advanced Breakout Control Kit delivers rapid results thanks to Murad’s healthy skin approach to acne-fighting which gives you clearer skin without the redness and irritation caused by ordinary acne products. This kit includes a complete 30-day twice-daily acne fighting regimen plus a weekly booster and a fast acting spot treatment for acne control where and when you need it most.

Eve G.
I have VERY sensitive skin, and was recommended this from my dermatologist. I was very eager to try it out after reading the reviews. When I first purchased the five step regimen, the first two weeks my skin started to break out, and I was very discouraged, but after speaking to my dermatologist, she had said this was normal. After about a month, my skin was looking more clear than it ever had! I once had daily breakouts that would never go away, and with this regimen, my skin did a complete 180!
karlie s.
This really REALLY helped with my acne. it leaves the skin feeling cool and tingly and diminishes the appearance of acne overnight, with continuous use, your skin will become clear!! It’s a little pricey but it is no doubt worth every penny!!
Alyssa M.
New Baltimore
The Murad acne skin care regiment is amazing! I used to go to a dermatologist, but a friend recommended this and it's made such a difference on my skin. Would definitely reccomend to a friend!
Brenda M.
Charleston, WV
If I could rate a million stars I would . This worked wonders for my skin . I had extremely severe cystic acne , deep under my skin .. and after a week it was virtually gone . I used the cleanser , and followed up with the sulfur mask , and did the rest of the regimen , and within 3 days my skin was purging all the gunk that was under my skin . This works so so well , and I cannot express in words how thankful I am to have found this regimen . THANK YOU MURAD , may sound corny , but y'all changed my whole life .
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Its help keep new acne from forming. I had to try it for the price because its so expensive. I didnt want to buy it and not like it. I think i might repurchase the larger sizes if this keeps working because my skin seems to get use to stuff and breaks out. Onlything i didnt try was the spot treatment because of the sulfer. Besides that it doesnt really seem to help cystic acne thats already there just keeps it from getting bigger while it heals. Good product so far ive only been using for 3 weeks.
Mackenzie W.
Montgomery, AL
I tried Mira's Acne kit about a couple years ago when I was having some problems with cystic acne on my chin. It broke me out worse. This was noted in some of the reviews that the first two weeks that would happen...however coming around on 2 months and I was still having pretty bad breaks outs, I decided to toss the kit. I've heard good reviews about it from other people so perhaps it depends on your skin type but this product just wasn't for me.
Jennifer V.
So far, so good with this! I bought it after a beach trip when my face was breaking out horribly and this stopped it almost immediately! The cleanser toner gives a good kickstart and the solution and skin perfecting lotion makes my skin feel so soft and soothed! I've had a few breakouts from the purging but it's clearer every day and my overall skin appearance is so much better! Can't wait to be acne free!
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
When I was in high school this was my automatic go to cleansing regiment. It literally did wonders for my skin it cleared all my acne in about 2-3 weeks! To me it was affordable because I only bought the kit not the things one by one. So it made it a little cheaper! I love this stuff and I still only use it every now and then when I do have a pimple that acts up!
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I LOVE this system. I adore Murad products. I find them to have great ingredients and help clear your skin while also being gentle and not making your skin feel tight and dry. I just adore their products. I will repurchase and I would recommend them to people looking for a good skin care system.
stefanie a.
This surprisingly cleared my face up more than anything I have used . I have really bad cystic acne black heads scars etc... My face cleared up more than anything I have tried ...almost every drugstore product including differin proactive etc...still looking for the miracle regimen
Alyssa A.
I've been using proactive for 7 years and I have great skin and only get a pimple once in a while but I'm thinking about changing to this. How does it compare?
Paola M.
Works on sensitive skin?
You views about this treatement????
McKayla K.
Where can you purchase this at?! I have looked at Ulta, but can never seem to find it..
Yannick C.
Where van I find Murad products...hère in Québec is hard,Moe I dont look quit my two eye's😉