BY MURAD

Recommended For:

• Minimising fine lines and wrinkles
  • Clearing congested pores and reducing blemishes
  • Stimulating collagen production while significantly diminishing its breakdown

This unique dual-function anti-ageing serum also works to clear and prevent blemishes and hormonal breakouts without over-drying. Treats and prevents future breakouts*. Formulated for adult skin prone to blemishes or oiliness, this treatment visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles* for a more youthful-looking complexion. Non-comedogenic.

Benefits: Kombucha Collagen Defense® reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The encapsulated Salicylic Acid penetrates deep into pores to clear breakouts and diminish the look of blemish-related redness whilst the Retinol and Glycolic Acid accelerate natural cell turnover to improve skin tone and texture.

*In a Murad sponsored study. Individual results may vary.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage a thin layer over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with recommended Murad Step 3 moisturiser and sunscreen.

Ingredients: Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin,PPG-26-Buteth-26, HydroxyethylAcrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl TaurateCopolymer, Salicylic Acid, Urea, YeastAmino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine,Betaine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, SilicaDimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, SodiumHyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur,Retinyl Palmitate, Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, Retinol, Ascorbic Acid,Chitosan, Silver Citrate, Glucosamine HCl,Algae Extract, Yeast Extract,Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black TeaFerment, Hydroxyethylcellulose, BupleurumFalcatum Root Extract, Caffeine, CoenzymeA, PEG-8, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate,Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract,Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, LensEsculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, SodiumPCA, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, ZincGluconate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, HydrolyzedCeratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, CimicifugaRacemosa Root Extract, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, VinylDimethicone/Methicone SilsesquioxaneCrosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane,Glyceryl Stearate, CocamidopropylDimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch,Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed CornStarch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Alcohol,Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA,Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40Hydrogenated Castor Oil, SodiumHydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol,Chlorphenesin, Citronellol, Geraniol,Limonene, Linalool, Parfum

kristen S.
Baltimore
I'm usually not big on serums, but I recieved a sample with my beauty insider perks. I have to say I literally went out and bought it not a week later and have been buying it everytime I run out, which also is every few months. I have never had a lotion last as long as this serum has lasted me.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Murad Advanced Blemish & Wrinkle Reducer just started using it, I was recommended by my mother she loves it, hoping it will be great so far it’s good nothing bad to say about it.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
If you’re anything like me you’ve had acne once or twice in your lifetime. Murad products have been a part of my life since I had uncontrollable breakouts, I had tried everything and this was the only product that didn’t irritate my skin while giving me fresh acne free skin
Arden W.
I applied this to my under eye winkles/creases and my smile lines and this serum completely filled in the lines and make the areas feel velvet smooth. Very good for before makeup or as an everyday wrinkle filler. Will be purchasing Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer For Eyes and more products from this brand again.
Carla M.
It’s so hard for me to review these anti aging things bc I’m not really sure until I age I guess ? Regardless I trust murad , and from what others say it helps . I don’t know if I’d recommend it just yet.. still get back to you in a couple of years
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
Pretty impressed with this product. I found that my blackheads and dry patches improved after consistent usage. My only complaint is that I wish the results happened a little sooner and the product was better for sensitive skin.
Kristian S.
White Plains, NY
This is great even for the young crowd that want to start getting their skin right. It’s a great price and it’s great for all skin types. You see the difference within 2 weeks which I like and a little goes a long way
Mayra L.
Chicago
Works really well with any with acne. Make sure to be consistent in order to see results quickly. Make sure to wear spf since it does have very strong chemicals that can de damaging towards the sun.
Paige A.
Stockbridge
Love Murad! This product helped remove all of my acne & prevented it from coming back! It also reduces my smile lines! Very pleased with the outcomes of this product. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone with acne or profound wrinkles!
Audra M.
Murad is such a good line of products. I use this once a week. Because I’m still Young and don’t need it every day. I do notice a difference when I use it. And I love the packaging and the pump works amazing.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Murad Advanced Blemish & Wrinkle Reducer have any of the older ladies on here tried it? If so, did you think it helped?