BY MURAD

Fast-acting treatment featuring Resilient-C Complex rapidly boosts radiance and reverses visible signs of environmental damage. This powerful serum helps to improve brightness, clarity and radiance.

Benefits: Faster-acting formula with double the brighteners boosts radiance and reverses visible signs of environmental damage. Preserve clarity and defend against future damage for lasting youthful radiance.

How to Use: Massage evenly over clean face, neck and chest. Wait one minute for maximum absorption then follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Ingredients: Ectoin

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Hexapeptide-2, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Enantia Chlorantha (Bark) Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Ectoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Mannitol, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Propyl Gallate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Menthyl Lactate, Lauryl Laurate, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Xanthan Gum, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Orange 4 (CI 15510)

• I got the sample. I started using it when do you see a ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasi...1 Answers
  • How fast are the results?1 Answers
Lei C.
Independence , MO
I loved this serum until I tried one by Neutrogena. This one delivers on what it claims it will do. It goes on as a gel and dries to a super soft finish. You won’t be able to stop touching your face, seriously. It definitely makes your skin glowy. I would say the downside is the price. In just a little over a month I was already on my second serum. So it doesn’t go far which will really add up over time.
Jeanette C.
Santa Clara , CA
I tried a sample size of this and didn’t like it. The first thing that I didn’t like was the smell of it, it has this weird smell that I can’t describe. The second thing is the price point. It didn’t seem to make a difference on my skin & I wouldn’t spend that amount of money on something that doesn’t have an effect
Amanda E.
This serum is so amazing! Dr Murad seriously know what he is doing! I bought this product from Sephora looking for something that would give me skin brightness, help with dark spots, and over all help my skin look refreshed and firm. This product doesn’t have the lightening/bleaching ingredient in it (Hydroquinone) which the lightening gels from this brand contain. While that ingredient is extremely effective it’s not always the best for sensitive skin or for pregnant women. I wanted to go the Vitamin C route and with patience I noticed intense brightness the first month using it! The results were beyond my expectations, this really faded my acne scars and my entire face looked completely even toned and this even helped the texture of the skin for me!! So happy I found this amazing serum!
Aeriel J.
Estacada
I love Murad. This smells fresh and citrusy and clean. A little goes a long way with this. Sometimes I feel serums you tend to have to use more and more to reach all the skin. This one you get your use out of it. My skin definitely improved from this product.
BRITT H.
An absolute must have! I used this in conjunction with Dr. Murad's Vitamin C cleanser & moisturizer for 4 weeks. After week 1, even on my deep skin tone, my long-time spots had evacuated by cheeks & forehead. By week 2-- practically invisible! By week 3 I couldn't believe that I didn't need concealer on those areas anymore.

NOTE: Since this is so potent, it is not necessary to use as a part of your daily skin maintenance routine (unless you're trying to clear some hyper pigmentation).
susana G.
rosamond ca
This is such an amazing product!!! When I was younger I would pick my face a lot. Leaving me with a lot of acne scares. I tried a lot of different products that didn’t seem to work till I can across this. It helped fade my scars and brighten my skin. I can use it under make up and moisturizers without it breaking up or looking like a hot mess. If you want to help the overall look of your skin I highly recommend this product. It is my ride or die holly grail product!!!
Hailey A.
Buena Park, CA
This product made my skin feel really clean and refreshed! I love to make this a part of my skin care routine but it's a little expensive considering the amount of product given. The product is high quality. The price is high as well
Rachel P.
North Plainfield
I use this along with a few other Murad products. The brand is reliable. Pricey but I am always willing to splurge on this brand because I mean come on, it’s my face!! I recommend this product. It does what it says it does and how many products can really do that?
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I absolutely love this serum it’s a radiance serous with vitamin c and I feel so fresh and ready to go for the day after I apply this on my face. It really gives that extra boost of youth and I would definitely recommend it
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I use this serum almost everyday for about 3 years now . This radiance serum helps give you a glow and keeps your skin soft and smooth . I apply a dime size to my cheeks , neck and chest before I apply my moisturizer .
Marilyn E.
Does this really help any type of scare or blemish??
Maribel R.
I have been looking for a product that evens out skin tones and I've heard this product works. Does anyone have positive results from this product?
Caitlin O.
Is this product safe to use everyday or only a few times a week?
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasing these or the Cindy crawford line, but can't make my mind up
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
I got the sample. I started using it when do you see a difference when using this product ?