Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Amamah A.Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Carol R.Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Julissa Bm119909 V.

BY MURAD

Active Radiance Serum is a powerful skin treatment designed to improve skin clarity, tone and texture after only a few days of application. Resilient-C? Complex, a unique combination of three forms of Vitamin C, that is 50 times more effective than ordinary topical Vitamin C treatments, immediately rejuvenate skin upon application. The intense boost in the cellular turnover rate and collagen production result to youthful looking skin, characterized by a brighter and more vibrant complexion. This serum offers all day protections and reverses sun damage Contains advanced Vitamin C technology that gives 50 times free radical neutralizing power Boosts collagen production and promotes cell renewal Increases skin radiance and clarity Reinforces cellular defenses and prolongs cellular vitality Leaves skin firm, smooth and youthful To use: Apply onto the skin after cleansing and toning everyday Pack Size - 30ml/1oz see more...

• Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasi...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product that evens out skin ton...2 Answers
  • Does this really help any type of scare or blemish??2 Answers
Brandie B.
Charlotte
It’s not terrible but it’s not amazing. I guess my skin doesn’t respond dramatically to anything unless it’s negatively impacted! Lol i used the whole line from this particular Murad program and my fave looked the EXACT same after 30 days.... now im using the remaining serum with a different skin care routine. But it’s still just AHH 🤷🏾‍♀️
Ada K.
I got this serum in a box of other goodies, but this was my favorite. I did receive a deluxe sample size so I was able to use it for quite a while, but the effects were immediate. It's no secret that Murad makes amazing skin care products and this is definitely one of them. However, my heart broke when I saw the price. Honestly, it's so worth it and I am going to buy it but it is pretty pricey. Lesson learned: good products are not cheap :(
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
Murad Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Gel is very effective but you have to be patient and be sure to apply spf while using. Has a fresh citrus smell. A little drying so use moisturizer.
Amanda S.
Holliday
Murad has so many amazing options to choose from for skincare but unfortunately this is not one I found particularly amazing. I really saw no difference when using it to before. Save ya money!
Soyla A.
I have used this product along with other Murad products for 3 years. It has helped change appearance on my face. Although if you want the full effect must use the rest of the Murad products. I have used other products from Lancome, etc those did nothing to change my sun spots on my face. I can honestly say Murad is the best for me
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
I’ve tried many serums. This one was okay. I picked it up in target to try it out. Hadn’t seen many reviews on it. I just didn’t see the product doing anything. The package is nice and sleek so that’s always a plus. I wouldn’t recommend this product to other because there are better serums out there.
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This stuff is amazing. I love the Murad line and even though it is pricey, I think it's worth it. I use this after my cleaner and before my moisturizer and I wake up in the morning and my skin is literally glowing. This stuff works great and I would definitely recommend
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Works wonders on my skin! It's very pricy and I was fortunate enough to be working for a spa that supplied murad products. A little drop goes a long way so the serum will last a long time. It's worth every penny in my opinion. Completely changed my skin for the better
Joann L.
SAN JOSE , CA
I cannot tell you enough about how amazing Murad is and how well their products work! I purchased online, and I will continue to use their products. They definitely meet my expectations especially since I have dry and sensitive skin. I just love it!
Carol C.
I got this as a sample from my playbox, and used it right away. I like how it is so smooth to apply, and i loved how I did not break out on this. It did meet my expectations, but for the price i think I might pass till I can really afford it. Lol
Caitlin O.
Is this product safe to use everyday or only a few times a week?
Maribel R.
I have been looking for a product that evens out skin tones and I've heard this product works. Does anyone have positive results from this product?
Marilyn E.
Does this really help any type of scare or blemish??
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
I got the sample. I started using it when do you see a difference when using this product ?
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasing these or the Cindy crawford line, but can't make my mind up