Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Julissa Bm119909 V.Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Carol R.Murad Active Radiance Serum uploaded by Amamah A.

BY MURAD #18 in Anti-Aging

Active Radiance Serum is a powerful skin treatment designed to improve skin clarity, tone and texture after only a few days of application. Resilient-C? Complex, a unique combination of three forms of Vitamin C, that is 50 times more effective than ordinary topical Vitamin C treatments, immediately rejuvenate skin upon application. The intense boost in the cellular turnover rate and collagen production result to youthful looking skin, characterized by a brighter and more vibrant complexion. This serum offers all day protections and reverses sun damage Contains advanced Vitamin C technology that gives 50 times free radical neutralizing power Boosts collagen production and promotes cell renewal Increases skin radiance and clarity Reinforces cellular defenses and prolongs cellular vitality Leaves skin firm, smooth and youthful To use: Apply onto the skin after cleansing and toning everyday Pack Size - 30ml/1oz see more...

• Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasing these...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a product that evens out skin tones and I...2 Answers
  • Does this really help any type of scare or blemish??2 Answers
Ada K.
I got this serum in a box of other goodies, but this was my favorite. I did receive a deluxe sample size so I was able to use it for quite a while, but the effects were immediate. It's no secret that Murad makes amazing skin care products and this is definitely one of them. However, my heart broke when I saw the price. Honestly, it's so worth it and I am going to buy it but it is pretty pricey. Lesson learned: good products are not cheap :(
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Murad serum is one of the serum that i liked. It was my first time amd i really get the result that i want. A little pricey but do really good. It has nice packaging and will recommend to everyone who love serum
Izzy T.
Wesley Chapel
If you’re trying to radiate like the sun then you need to put this on your wish list! The pumps are perfect for your face. The price is priced perfect for the quality that is offered. I️ feel like a ray of sunshine with this product. AND IT EVEN WORKS PERFECTLY WITH MAKEUP. A lot of serums (that I️ have tried) don’t like foundation but this one seems to be best friends with I️t.
Diya T.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this out of whims during one of my trips to PX while I was deployed. This serum was a life saver in the scorching heat environments. It helped me maintain my skin texture and reduced the sun-damage which was a bonus. I have continued using it since I have been back. Its a vital component in my every-day skin-care routine. Love it.
Soyla A.
I have used this product along with other Murad products for 3 years. It has helped change appearance on my face. Although if you want the full effect must use the rest of the Murad products. I have used other products from Lancome, etc those did nothing to change my sun spots on my face. I can honestly say Murad is the best for me
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
I’ve tried many serums. This one was okay. I picked it up in target to try it out. Hadn’t seen many reviews on it. I just didn’t see the product doing anything. The package is nice and sleek so that’s always a plus. I wouldn’t recommend this product to other because there are better serums out there.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This has helped brighten and even my complexion so much! It has a non greasy application that absorbs into your skin instead of just sitting on top of it. My skin has gained a plump and youthful appearance. It has helped with aging and my struggle with adult acne, it really does it all!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This stuff is amazing. I love the Murad line and even though it is pricey, I think it's worth it. I use this after my cleaner and before my moisturizer and I wake up in the morning and my skin is literally glowing. This stuff works great and I would definitely recommend
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
Works wonders on my skin! It's very pricy and I was fortunate enough to be working for a spa that supplied murad products. A little drop goes a long way so the serum will last a long time. It's worth every penny in my opinion. Completely changed my skin for the better
Joann L.
San Jose , CA
I cannot tell you enough about how amazing Murad is and how well their products work! I purchased online, and I will continue to use their products. They definitely meet my expectations especially since I have dry and sensitive skin. I just love it!
Caitlin O.
Is this product safe to use everyday or only a few times a week?
Maribel R.
I have been looking for a product that evens out skin tones and I've heard this product works. Does anyone have positive results from this product?
Marilyn E.
Does this really help any type of scare or blemish??
atawn e.
Dayton, OH
I got the sample. I started using it when do you see a difference when using this product ?
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
Has anyone actually seen results I'm thinking of purchasing these or the Cindy crawford line, but can't make my mind up