BY MURAD

This serum offers all day protections & reverses sun damage Contains advanced Vitamin C technology that gives 50 times free radical neutralizing power Boosts collagen production & promotes cell renewal Increases skin radiance & clarity Reinforces cellular defenses & prolongs cellular vitality Leaves skin firm smooth & youthful To use: Apply onto the skin after cleansing & toning everydayProduct Line: Murad - Environmental Shield - Day CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz

30ml/1oz; Environmental Shield

Item Weight: 1 pounds

Just D.
Quincy, MA
I bought the 30 days set they have at Sephora that included the Murad Radiance Serum for about 3 weeks straight, day and night to try to get rid of dark spots in my face. The serum itself is very sticky so I would spray my face with thermal water like some kind of "primer" to make it easier for me to spread the serum. I couldn't care less about these kind of things (consistency or smell) if a serum actually works. The thing is that after 3 weeks, I didn't notice ANY kind of progress or anything really using this religiously. So I totally don't recommend this.
Lindsey P.
New Port Richey
Purchased at: ULTA
Despite the high price I have been somewhat disappointed my Murad. There products unfortunately don’t preform much better than you typical drugstore brands.
Jessica M.
Chandler
Purchased at: ULTA
Great!!! My favorite line of skin care. This serum works great and feels great. It’s worth it and I will use it forever
Gina R.
Appleton, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not sure how great it’s doing. I used it religiously twice a day for a month and didn’t see huge improvements in skin tone. Was raging to help blotchiness for more even tone but maybe this wasn’t the right product for that.