BY MURAD

Elizabeth D.
Some may see results with product, however my skin type didn’t not see any results. I used the acne &wrinkle reducer in conjunction with their clarifying cleanser, clarifying toner, exfoliating acne treatment gel, acne spot treatment, and skin perfect lotion. Typically with my skin tone using a lot of products makes my skin get dry and flaky, but the only plus side to this product was that I didn’t get dry skin.
Nail a.
Charlottesville
Dr.Murad is my go to for breakouts but, I found this dual treatment I was thrilled. Not only does it treat my acne but also my wrinkles. Using salicylic acid which is scientifically proven effective. My skin has never felt so smooth and velvety.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this stuff so much. After using for quite some time I noticed great positive results and a great change to my skin and the reducing of any dryness. I don’t have many wrinkles to worry about but I love preventative wrinkle treatments and solutions. Murad has been such a great product to use for me over the years so I love all to most of their products and this is a repurchase for me over the years...as soon as it’s gone, I have more ready to go for back up. The price is $52 at Sephora and it’s worth every Red Cent. I love how well the formula works, the scent is ok and the results are there.
Christal A.
Brick , NJ
I purchased this for myself. I am in my late 30s so I’m looking to prevent aging and occasional breakouts. The packaging is beautiful all of their products are packaged nicely. I loved the formula and seen results almost immediately. After about 1 week the fine lines and spots disappeared. Although after I stopped for 1 week they came back. You have to keep using it to see long term results (in my opinion)
Cristina S.
Sammamish, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad Acne & Wrinkle Reducer is a product that I always come back to when I’m having hormonal acne creep up. It definitely helps minimize acne and wrinkles.
Asti =.
Whittier, CA
I started to use this, then Give it to my mother. I tried this product for about 2 weeks and saw nom difference, my mom says that she enjoys this but once she runs out, she didn't have plans of repurchasing.
Andrea D.
Pretty expensive and a bit drying. Which is typical for acne treatments but not what you want for a wrinkle treatment. It wears well under makeup but I just couldn’t justify the price. I have products for wrinkles and products for acne so don’t really need this extra step. But if you’re looking for solutions for those two issues, this would be a great product to add.
Mary F.
N Billerica, MA
This product seems to work really well. Its gentle yet effective. It met my expectations. Nice packaging. A little pricey but worked well enough to continue buying/using.
Hilda R.
As with wrinkle reducers anywhere, the wrinkles will come, no matter what. First time trying, last time. Scent wasn’t pleasant and disappointed that nothing happened. I got as a set with coupon so I got a deal. Wouldn’t try again
Sarah M.
chicago il
Purchased at: ULTA
Unfortunately it broke me out. I want retinol to work for me ( for its rave reviews on clearing acne and helping wrinkles) but it seems to make my acne worse. I gave this a try for almost three Months with no improvement.
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
What skin type is this best for? Does it dry out skin? Does it really help to reduce acne and wrinkles?
Zoe M.
Is this product worth the money?
Stephanie H.
Trinity
Is this applied pre-moisturizer? Has anyone noticed any reduction in fine lines? I love the Murad acne time release cleanser but haven't tried this. Most of his products are higher priced but worth the $ in my opinion so I might have to try this.
Lacee V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this product work for cystic acne?
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
Does this product really reduce wrinkles