BY MURAD

Step 2:   Treat Repair 0.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Clinically proven formula restores a clear, more youthful complexion by: Clearing congested pores and neutralizing acne-causing bacteria Diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Patented formula delivers acne-fighting and age-defying technology to reveal healthy, younger looking skin. Kombucha Collagen Defense™ stimulates collagen production and inhibits its breakdown to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Marine Kelp Extract provides instant lifting and firming Willow Bark Extract, Silver and encapsulated Salicylic Acid constitute a multi-active acne-fighting system that penetrates deep to clear acne and eliminate breakouts. At Murad, Transforming Skincare® describes more than our history of breakthrough research and pioneering innovations; it describes more than our lega see more...

Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I always use wrinkle products although I have no wrinkles I feel it keeps my skin tight and keeps my acne away. I recommend it for someone who likes anti aging and anti acne products.
Stephanie A.
Cedar creek , TX
I have a little bit of wrinkles and I'm young lol but I don't see anything wrong starting young , and let me tell you it has helped so much , I am very happy with the product , I will totally buy it again , I got it at ulta get yours now
J v.
I have used this product as a preventative. I don’t have wrinkles so I can’t really attest if it helps with wrinkles but i do have extremely sensitive skin and this product did not break me out so that is good.
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
Murad is the best! Their products never disappoint. If you have trouble skin or just want to maintain healthy skin Murad has everything you need to makesure your skin looks great!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Ive been using it for a while and my skin has seen some change but nothing major it works very slowly on me not sure if its worth the price for someone who wants immediate change
Becky P.
It helped clear and stop some blemishes I had. I hope it reduces the appearance of some wrinkles and fine lines I have around my eyes and forehead. So far, I like it.
Chels H.
Frederick, MD
I️ bought the murad kit for acne and anti aging from ulta when I️ was experiencing an increase in adult acne. Acne is so obnoxious as an adult and I️ really hoped this would provide some help while also treating my skin nicely. I️ really didn’t notice any difference at all from this product. I️ used it in conjunction with the cleanser for a full 30 days. I’m not sure if it just isn’t right for my skin type I️be heard good things from others though!
Nicole S.
Birmingham, AL
This is alright. I much rather prefer the Murad Acne Clearing Solution 1.7 oz as i has a better texture, smell, and I believe it works better in general for my acne. I'm 19 years old so I can't necessarily speak for the anti aging properties, but I'm just not a huge fan of the product when there are other alternatives.
Autumn W.
I did not know that anti-aging and anti-acne could exist in the same product! With this serum I can address both concerns without over drying. There is no strong fragrance and it feels so smooth and weightless when you put it on. I recommend this product to all of my friends!
hanna y.
I dont really have any fine wrinkles to try this on, but I do have acne. It managed to zap my zits dry without sucking my skin up of all moisture and drying my skin out like other acne medications. Mild scent but it disappeared after a few seconds of applying it.
Machaela M.
Vancouver , WA
What skin type is this best for? Does it dry out skin? Does it really help to reduce acne and wrinkles?
Zoe M.
Is this product worth the money?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Is this applied pre-moisturizer? Has anyone noticed any reduction in fine lines? I love the Murad acne time release cleanser but haven't tried this. Most of his products are higher priced but worth the $ in my opinion so I might have to try this.
Lacee V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Does this product work for cystic acne?
Brittney O.
Deer Park, NY
Does this product really reduce wrinkles