Murad Acne Treatment Concealer uploaded by Erica S.

BY MURAD

Acne Treatment Concealer by Murad is an oil-free, maximum-strength treatment that fights blemishes while offering long-lasting coverage for a flawless finish. It utilizes a mix of salicylic acid that clears active breakouts and prevents new ones from forming and vitamins A, C and E plus green tea extract to provide powerful antioxidant protection.

How to use: Apply a thin layer on affected areas once or twice daily or as needed.

About the product:

• 0.09 oz.
  • Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free.
  • Dermatologist-tested.
  • Not tested on animals.
  • By Murad; made in the USA.
  • Item #835925

Lexi R.
Athens
I bought this in hopes it would cover up my under the skin pimples.. I went through a phase where I got like 4 of them on my chin area but have never really suffered from acne so I panicked and bought a ton of concealers. Anyways, this wasn’t sufficient enough. Not thick enough to provide full coverage. Faded throughout the day. Now, if I was looking for medium coverage at the time, this may have worked a lot better.
Priti P.
Have a pimple and need to get rid of it quickly? Buy this. Apply 1-3 times a day and it'll be gone within 2 days. Easy to apply, blends in with your skin to conceal and treat your blemish until it goes away. If you feel like a pimple coming, apply this in that area and you'll never see a pimple. I always keep this in my purse. It's light and small so easy to carry with you.
Simone R.
Brooklyn
Great at covering up acne spots! I don't get much acne because I have very dry skin, but the few spots I get usually go away pretty fast if I use this. Reapplies nicely throughout the day, because it does fade away after a few hours, but one tube has lasted me more than a year. Pretty great concealer!
Ariana C.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This product was kind of chalky and I didn't really like the way it blended. But it does have salicyic acid which is good for acne so that is a big big plus. I don't know if it was just me who thought it was chalky but yeah
Joe R.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a miracle product and Murad are discontinuing it with no replacement product... :''( Blemishes.. check. Dark spots... Check.. covering and shrinking/removing.. check..
Allyse w.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I have been using this for a few months and I love it! I have acne prone skin and this helps prevents acne for me. It doesn't treat anything. And pimple do tend to show up. But it does a pretty decent job compared to others. A bit on the pricy side but it is worth it! Last a long time also!
Sarah M.
I used to have terrible acne and would use this concealer stick on cysts and breakouts. It really did a good job covering them while still treating them with salicylic acid. I would definitely recommend to the acne prone. The only con is the price and size of the product.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Great concealer and helps treat acne at the same time. I have also used this as foundation in a pinch. Clears my skin while hiding blemishes. I also use as a spot treatment to get rid of acne. Its hard to find, I used to buy at Massage Envy but have not seen recently.
Allen N.
I like this product because it heals my acne as well as conceals it at the same time. Murad has some great treatment products for the face, it's a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for and if you want clear skin then this is a great brand to choose.
Morgan C.
Redwood City, CA
I love this concealer! It's easy to apply, stays in place, and blends well. I use this under my powder foundation and it leaves me with a flawless face. Depending on your day, it may require a touch-up in the evening. I purchased this product online at Sephora.com. Yes, it's pricey, but I think it's worth it!
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've heard this product doesn't blend well and is very noticeable. Is that true?
Rachele S.
Newark, DE
Are there any active ingredients in this concealer?
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
Is it easily blendable?
Emily D.
How long does it take for your breakouts to go away after using this product? Is it better than any gel spot treatment you have used?