BY MURAD

A 30-day supply of a Dr. Murad's enhanced acne treatment regimen. This kit features four effective products to combat acne and return skin to a naturally healthy complexion. Start with the Clarifying Cleanser to detoxify pores, remove excess oil and debris, and give pores a deep yet gentle cleanse while reducing up to 99.9 percent of surface bacteria. Step two is the powerful Acne Clearing Solution, which treats with salicylic acid, retinol, vitamins, and tea tree oil for balanced, healthy skin. Finally, the Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ protects from UVA/UVB radiation while helping defend against future breakouts. For emergency spot control and relief, apply Acne Spot Fast Fix with micronized benzoyl peroxide to provide powerful yet non-irritating acne treatment deep down where it's needed. This Set Contains: - 2 oz Clarifying Cleanser - 0.8 oz Acne Clearing Solution - 0.6 oz Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ - 0.25 oz Acne Spot Fast Fix It is formulated Without: - Phthalates These products are developed by dermatologists and tested on people, not animals. RepleniCell™, Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, turns water into a performance hydrator in three ways: it helps skin attract water, it binds water to the skin, and it helps skin retain water. see more...

Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
I got this as a starter kit. It was great value for all you get and gives you an idea of it will be good for your skin. Big fan of facial products. You have to take care of your skin. My face didn't burn after using these.
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Best way to try it all and get it at a good price. I love this cleanser. It made my skin feel clean and fresh without over-drying. The kit gives you a chance to decide which moisturizer is right for you.
Megan C.
Victorville, CA
Works great! But will dry out your skin, I only get this about every 6 months. Last about a month, cleaning up a lot but after that I switch it up to something that will put moisture back into my skin
Bailey R.
Philomath , OR
This kit helped so much with my acne! It cleared it up so fast and helped keep it away! I purchased it at Ulta and it was a really great deal and super affordable! I would highly recommend this amazing product!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Im not going to lie - im surprised that im giving this a 5 star. I was about 6-7 mo postpartum w my 2nd baby girl and started having a horrific cystic acne breakout, so i broke out my rodan and fields unblemish skincare. It did basically nothing and usually that stuff works wonders...so i went on a skincare journey and it felt like i was trying anything and everything. I also at that time switched to an all natural skincare line at the same time i strted breaking out. Idk if it was hormones or if the skincare wasnt right for my skin but this was the worst breakout ever. I tried the Dermalogica medibac trial system and not much improvement. Then i randomly went for this kit. This is doing the trick! The oil mattifying moisturizer is AMAZING. The perfect balance of hydration to my oily acne prone skin without being greasy. Most acne moisturizers dont have enough moisture but i cant say enough about this system. The cleanser is very refreshing too!
Megan F.
Escalon, CA
I recently tried out this starter kit for the first time and really loved the results I got in the first 3 days of using this product. I really saw my acne clearing up and for someone with oily skin, I was seeing my oil under control as well. After using this product twice daily for three days I began to notice my face was starting to peel and burn. I was concerned at first but I just began only using this regime once a day and I have loved he results since! I would definitely recommend this product to others and if you have sensitive skin use only as often as your skin can tolerate!
Abagail A.
I used this kit when I started getting adult acne, I wasn't sure where to start because I didn't have acne as a teen. The price is great for everything you get but I don't use everything it comes with. When I'm having a breakout I use the cleanser in my breakout spots and the acne spot treatment. I purchased this at ulta. If you use it consistently with the moisturizer provided it really dries out your skin so I use Kielhs as a replacement. Also if used for too many days in a row in a breakout area it gave my skin a rash and completely dried it out. I would purchase the cleanser and spot treatment again however I would not purchase the kit.
Azaria P.
West Hartford, CT
I love Murad's products, I could definitely vouch for this and say it worked miracles on my skin. The first time I purchased this was through groupon and for this very kit, once I saw that it was working for me I purchased the actual products themselves which was very pricey. Although Murad is amazing the cost is just too much, it's sad to say I don't purchase from them anymore but if I could I would because all I needed to clear up my acne, control my oily skin, and protect my skin from the sun was their products. I'm not sure why it won't let me tag any other products but I basically bought the rest of the items that came in the starter kit.
Ashley S.
El Cajon, CA
Ok so I have had skin problems since I was 12 years old. I was always picked on. I used every product in the world. High end and low end. I went to the doctors to get medicine. I used proactive nothing worked my skin got worse every year. When I started watching YouTube everyone recommended murad is the best skin care. Did I believe it absolutely not because nothing else worked for my skin why would this. But I bought the product. It has changed my life. My skin is smooth, clear, less texture, and overall glowing. I don't know what I would do if I didn't start using murad products but they have changed my life and made me a more confident person in my skin.
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Murad Acne Starter Kit more...
Be smarter than me and actually look at the sizes in this kit....I thought wow what a great deal! Yeah no I was wrong lol I figured it would be smaller sizes but these are a joke! There is no way this will actually last me 30 days! I would rather pay full price and not get so much junk that I will probably never use. This is a hard pass for me. Canceling Monday morning!!
Courtney W.
I used this product on Wednesday evening... Since then I have had rough, sandpaper like, red, swollen, raw feeling, tiny bump covered skin. It is absolutely terrible and it hurts so bad! Has anyone else experienced this kind of reaction? How long does it last? How do I make it go away?! HELP!
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I have seen this up to four and I really want to try it but I want to know if it's worth it I have a oily skin acne and large pores and right now I'm using the proactive and it's not really working on previously moved to California and my face is out-of-control
Kirsten E.
Columbia, SC
I've tried a lot of different acne kits, and I was wondering if this was super drying. I have a weird mixture of dry but also acne prone skin, so how does everyone think this is on the drying scale? A go or a no-go?
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Really want to try this. Is it worth the buy?
Valentina P.
I've always had problems with my acne for seven years, none of the above kits I've used have given me the results I want. My skin is mixed, a little oily and dry, is a good option to try with this kit?