Murad Acne Spot TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MURAD #50 in Acne Treatments

This product provides on-the-spot control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful formula reduces the appearance of breakouts while supporting natural healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and reduce redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to provide extra attention to a stubborn blemish anytime, anywhere.

• I have been looking for a product that helps fight little acne sp...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for acne related to birth control? It seems ...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how good this works? I’ve been wanting to try ...4 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The active ingredient in this is just playing benzoyl peroxide cream at a low dosage and I'm personally get benzoyl peroxide cream at 10% instead of 2 and 1/2 which is the lowest and it helps me on the areas where I get zits because it kills the P acne germ and it helps dry your skin a little bit if you have oily skin. It is suggested to do the peroxide every other night so that you don't become immune to it but if you mix it with another treatment or mix it in with your vitamin C or something else that is good for acne you can use it every night without that problem, that the immunity only happens when it is used alone every night for a while. If you want to alternate with something the elf $4 at Target spot clearing treatment has salicylic acid and tea tree oil both of which help with oil and acne and they the tea tree oil is antimicrobial so it kills the P at me germ and you could alternate it with the benzoyl peroxide without worry of getting immune to it.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE this acne treatment gel! It really does work as good as everyone says.

I just got this and two other products for free from my first voxbox and I was so eager to try it. I get problem pimples all the time and none of the other acne treatments I've tried have really done me any good. But THIS PRODUCT actually works!!

I applied this in the morning when I noticed a new pimple and by the end of the day, when I was going to take off my makeup the bump had already gone down!!! The redness was still there, but it definitely looked smaller. And when I ran my finger over it, I could tell it killed all the germs and puss that used to be there (sorry for the details).

I was so shocked to see that it actually worked that fast! Especially since I was wearing liquid foundation that day(which sometimes causes acne for me), I totally thought it would be worse by the end of the day but this stuff really cleared it up! I definitely recommend this blemish treatment for people with oily skin.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This is the BEST and QUICKEST I have ever had relief from acne. I put this on my bare skin and in 3-4 hrs the spots are significantly reduced and essentially gone the next day. I have never had this much success and highly recommend it if you struggle with acne. You have to be careful though, cause if you apply too often it can dry your skin out and cause peeling. But the benefits are worth it!!
Gisselle L.
Siler City
It’s a bit pricey for the size, but it does the job. It’s not like it takes all of your pimples away but if you use it constantly then you will notice a change. I would recommend if you have those big, annoying zits that won’t calm down with anything else but it’s not like this will take it all away
Alana S.
I used to use Murad products when my dermatologist recommended them for acne. They worked okay, but they didn’t do as much as I️ had hoped. This was the first murad product I️ had tried and after two years of only a slight change I️ decided I️ wouldn’t buy this again. Since murad is supposedly a high quality brand, it is expensive. That is why I️ expected something more effective. It helped a few pimples every now and then but this isn’t a product I️ think you can consistently count on. It feels fine and smells fine but for a small expensive tube I️ expected more.
Cheyanna S.
This is the best acne spot treatment I have ever tried. It's really effective on breakouts big or small, even cystic acne which is what I usually use this on. I don't find that it's a really harsh on the skin surrounding the affected area. My skin tends to clear up really well with products that have sulfur in the ingredients. It's not always easy to find a lot of skin care with sulfur for some reason though. I don't find the stent to be that offensive but I think some people do, maybe that's why. I've had mine for a long time and it still works for me.
mrskayleighannjuza J.
Apple Valley, MN
It works very well unfortunately I found out through use of this product that I have a sensitivity to higher levels of benzoyl peroxide. The reaction was drying, burning, and itching. I really wanted to love this for myself. I gave it to my husband and he’s loved it. It moves quick and a blemish can be removed over night!
Jacqueline S.
Summit, NJ
This is he best spot treatment I’ve used however I have not been able to find it at Sephora lately. I started ordering it on amazon instead so I can still get it. This thing really helps reduce large cystic acne. It’s also not too harsh and I am able to use it everyday.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I didn’t really notice that it helped my blemishes. I used this product to help with a season of breakouts on my chin due to hormones. I applied a thin layer on the blemish and I did notice that it dried it out a little but other than that the pimple still did its own thing.
Alexa K.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I have tried a variety of Murad products and have seen no results. The Acne Spot treatment apparently works for other people, but when I put it on at nighttime before bed, I wake up with the same pimple as before. I'm not convinced this does anything form me.
Chanel R.
So I have very sensitive skin. And I've plenty reviews on murad, but I am skeptical to try it. I know it has sylica acid, my question is does this irritate skin with semi acne? And lots of black heads? And open pore? Is it gentle on the skin?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Where could you buy this at
Carly C.
I have heard a lot of people raving about this product, but I know that it is pretty expensive for a fairly small amount of product. Is it worth the price?
echo s.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for dark spots?
Maggie A.
Bedford, NS
Does this work well? I struggle with finding the right product to clear my acne.