Murad Acne Spot TreatmentInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY MURAD #21 in Acne Treatments

This product provides on-the-spot control the moment you feel a blemish developing. A powerful formula reduces the appearance of breakouts while supporting natural healing with anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and reduce redness. Its convenient size makes it easy to provide extra attention to a stubborn blemish anytime, anywhere.

• I have been looking for a product that helps fight little...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for acne related to birth control? I...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how good this works? I’ve been wanting...4 Answers
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I LOVE this acne treatment gel! It really does work as good as everyone says.

I just got this and two other products for free from my first voxbox and I was so eager to try it. I get problem pimples all the time and none of the other acne treatments I've tried have really done me any good. But THIS PRODUCT actually works!!

I applied this in the morning when I noticed a new pimple and by the end of the day, when I was going to take off my makeup the bump had already gone down!!! The redness was still there, but it definitely looked smaller. And when I ran my finger over it, I could tell it killed all the germs and puss that used to be there (sorry for the details).

I was so shocked to see that it actually worked that fast! Especially since I was wearing liquid foundation that day(which sometimes causes acne for me), I totally thought it would be worse by the end of the day but this stuff really cleared it up! I definitely recommend this blemish treatment for people with oily skin.
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
I love this product. I has really helped me with my acne and its redness. HOWEVER, the excess of this product my damage your skin. Therefore, anyone who buys this product should be aware of the amount of benzoyl peroxide that it contains, and that the excess of this chemical product may cause that your skin becomes immune to this product. Consequently, be careful of how much of this product are you using, and if you see any weird skin reaction, please go to a dermatologist.
Kat S.
This is sooooo nice. It's better than any other spot treatment I've tried. It can be a little drying, but I have oily skin so that did not happen often. I've worn this before bed and during the day and both work well. You do have to make sure to put sunscreen on when going outside if you use any product with benxol peroxide because it does make your skin more sensitive to the sun.
Miss U.
I love using this product when I travel because it is mess free and easy to travel with. I don't use this on a daily basis because I prefer my Mario Badescu one. However, I like taking this one with me when I travel because it doesn't required to be stored a certain way. I also like how this gets the job done without drying your skin out!
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
This was a life saver for those stubborn acne spots that pop up every once in a while. It clears the spot and helps it heal 3x faster if you left it alone. Redness gone, bump gone, icky ness all just gone. Its lovely. But I would not use this all over your face unless you want a try face. This is exactly what it says, a spot treatment.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This ance spot treatment is perfect for ance that comes up once in a while. You just have to apply a thin layer on affected areas. The salicylic acid in the product dries out the ance and reduces the redness. This product is formulated to exfoliate, clear, balance and soothe skin to effectively treatbreakouts quickly.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
Love this stuff! I get random break outs all the time and when I do I always reach for this product, I just apply alittle on my spots at night and then by the time it’s morning I notice a huge difference my acne spot is drastically smaller! I highly recommend this product! And it lasts forever
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
I used this in unison with a set of acne products from murad and I feel like they were all really nice quality and the set as a whole really did wonders for my skin. However, I feel like using a complete acne regimen is necessary because I don’t believe this cream works amazing just by itself.
Nicole S.
I have tried so many acne products and some products work for a little while and then they stop working. Murad in general has been so reliable for me. I️t completely cleared my skin but this spot cream is great. I️t literally gets rid of a pimple in 2 Days. I swear by I️t and always have to have I️t on hand.
Stormy C.
Bridgeport
This is something you have to keep applying throughout the day, at least twice, for it to really do much for the pimple. It's definitely not "fast" seeming like the product would suggest. Like it's not going to go away after a day, but it might look a little better. If you're looking for a fast fix I feel something else might be better.
Chanel R.
So I have very sensitive skin. And I've plenty reviews on murad, but I am skeptical to try it. I know it has sylica acid, my question is does this irritate skin with semi acne? And lots of black heads? And open pore? Is it gentle on the skin?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Where could you buy this at
Carly C.
I have heard a lot of people raving about this product, but I know that it is pretty expensive for a fairly small amount of product. Is it worth the price?
echo s.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work for dark spots?
Maggie A.
Bedford, NS
Does this work well? I struggle with finding the right product to clear my acne.