BY MURAD

Kim L.
Works wonders for my skin. The acne spot treatment works great if you have pimple that popped up and you want your face looking flawless just apply it to the affected area. It will diminish or be gone in less than 2 hours. The cleanser and oil control moisturizer is phenomenal, they work hand in hand by lessening the oil on your face. Awesome products.
Kylian D.
Vancouver, WA
Really great product, one of my favorite acne clearing systems to date, the only thing is it can be somewhat harsh on sensitive skin if used twice a day, but the spot treatment works really well for blemishes, and the cleanser gives you a fresh clean feel after use which I love!
Lamisa B.
Queens
It works amazingly. It comes in a package with four products and it works amazing for each step. First you get to wash your face and it never dries out the face. Then I put on the acne solution which is really great to dry out the acne and at last the cream. Beautiful idea of putting the four products together
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
This system works well. Not as quickly as some other products but it does work after using religiously. Could use some improvement on treatment time. Nice packaging. I would still purchase this to use as a regular cleansing system but not for bad acne.
Kirsten G.
CLEVELAND, OH
I used this in high school and it was drying, the moisturizer is not good enough for all the drying the other products do. But it did help fight acne. I re purchased this product over the summer and discovered I am allergic to something in the kit.
LeMikka W.
Salyersville, KY
I loved this kit at first and after a few weeks of use I noticed my skin started to become oily once again. The packaging was nice and gave a nice consumer appeal. I will not be repurchasing, however I would recommend it to others as I have heard great reviews from other people.
Jamie B.
Lowell
This worked a lot better than any other over the counter products ive tried. I still ended up needing rx medicine but this would work great with someone with light acne and its a great kit to try a bunch of products at once.
Savannah F.
Saltville, VA
This is okay. I think it helped my acne a little but not a lot. Out of this set I liked the cleanser the most. The spot treatment is very nice but I wasn’t a fan of the mattifying moisturizer. I wouldn’t repurchase.
Shanna P.
VANCOUVER, WA
My husband picked this up for my birthday for me, it was okay. I have cystic acne and it really didn't help with that, but it helped with the regular acne that sits on top of my skin.
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
It’s okay, but I’m not sure if it helped me. It did kind of clear my skin, but it didn’t really do that much. I wish I loved it more, but I didn’t. The cleanser was kind of weird for me and I felt like it was harsh on my skin, but in a negative way. I mean, this wasn’t terrible, just not my holy grail.