Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin - 60 day supply - Murad Acne uploaded by Vida J.Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin - 60 day supply - Murad Acne uploaded by claris B.

BY MURAD

Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin - 60 day supply - Murad Acne - UPC: 767332105253 - Manufacturer: Murad Skin Care Products - Product Description: This three-step regimen is designed to reduce redness and strengthen sensitive, irritated skin while combating blemishes. - Benefits: Regimen designed to calm and soothe irritated, sensitive skin. Reduces inflammation and fights blemishes. - How To Use: Cleanse both morning and evening with Soothing Skin Gel Cleanser, massage over dampened face and neck, rinse and pat dry. Treat with Acne Clearing Solution morning and evening apply over a clean face and dA colletAFollow with Correcting Moisturizer in the morning, apply liberally. For optimal results, use with recommended Murad evening moisturizer. see more...

Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin - 60 day supply - Murad Acne
  • "pretty good cleanser, not sure if it especially helped my acne. first of all i have sensitive relatively dry skin and this cleanser did not dry out my skin like many acne cleansers do so props for that, i also got lots of compliments saying my skin "glowed" while using this cleanser. i didn't personally notice it really helping my acne in any major way but it certainly didnt make it worse, i feel that perhaps this cleanser just isnt really meant for hormonal acne. my sister also used this cleanser, she has oilier, less sensitive skin and is more prone to non hormonal acne, this reallly did make her skin glow and it did help her acne. pros: seems to work on all skin types, makes your skin really glow, long lasting (one bottle lasted me two years) and seems to have no fragrance for those sensitive to that. cons: doesnt seem to work well on hormonal ance and did not come close to completely clearing up my or my sisters acne. in conclusion, its a solid cleanser but i would only suggest it for those with mild, non hormonal acne." in 3 reviews
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Anything Murad simply just works. It doesn't dry out your face, nor is it too harsh on your skin. It leaves your face feeling soft and fresh after every single wash! Worth the buy and I will buy this product til the day I die! Murad Acne Kit for Sensitive Skin - 60 day supply - Murad Acne
Ashlee T.
Browns Mills, NJ
Best products ever. Especially for extremely sensitive skin. Treat and prevent acne and blemishes from coming back. Quickly rid the acne you have without drying out your skin. Products are extra gentle and work quickly. I saw a difference in 2 days. I'll never go back to anything else.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I really like Murad. Here's why. MY MOTHER (when I was growing up) always had the BEST SKINCARE! She had cystic acne. Her face was BEYOND BAD, PAINFUL,..... EXPENSIVE! The only things at the time that would help keep it at bay (STILL TIL THIS VERY DAY) is Proactive and Murad. When I'd use the 'blue anti-aging moisturizer' myself I 'always' love the smell, soft touch, it's like a luxury moisturizer. I am SKINCARE OBSESSED SINCE A CHILD! Lol. And looking good now at almost 32
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
My skin rarely breaks out but several years ago I went through super bad breakouts, especially throughout my cheeks. I purchased this in desperation and used it for about a month and while it didn’t seem to help much with my acne issues, it also didn’t make anything worse as some of the stronger products do (irritating the skin). Turns out my breakouts were hormonal so I’m sure that affected how well this product worked for me too.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
I have very sensitive skin so finding something to use that works well is difficult. I had an awful reaction to these products and it burned my whole face. Very painful and would not recommend them to any on or use them again
Erin D.
Pittsburg, KS
I like the way it does clean my face but I feel like if I skip a night or morning of washing my face it breaks out. Now I do love it and would recommend it to my friends. There is a moisturizer in the set which I normally never use moisturizers in the first place but I did like this one, it’s thicker and doesn’t make my face oily.
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I’m very careful of what I put on my face because of my sensitive skin. And when I get random breakouts it’s hard to find a skin products. This really help clear everything up.
Hannah W.
Boca Raton, FL
these products i statred using when i stopped going to the dermatologist and they have been an absolute blessin gon my skin i can see such a difference from using these products and would not change a thing! whenever i get a slight flareup i will throw some of the ance spot treatment on there and its gone overnight
Elizabeth S.
Athens, GA
Nice for those with acne or seb. Deb or any other skin condition that might affect the skin or ph. It is a little pricey but is a nice kit to figure out what products work for you and which ones aren’t for you
Erica S.
I tried this before I tried Proactive and wasn't very satisfied. I had heard good things from a friend of mine so I bought it but it just didn't work as well for me as it did for her. I guess it just comes down to us all have different skin and different solutions working better for others.
Janet O.