Murad Acne Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Anna M.Murad Acne Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel uploaded by Cassey K.

BY MURAD

Eliminates acne and skin breakouts by reducing pore clogging bacteria and restoring skin health and clarity. 1.0% Salicylic acid acne treatment. Clears and prevents blemishes and skin breakouts. Powerful treatment gel control and prevents acne and skin breakouts. Proven 90% effective when used in combination with Acne Complex products (Clinically proven in over 90% users to reduce blemishes in just 4 weeks).

Retinol and Glycolic Acid exfoliate to control breakouts. Patented delivery system allows for maximum treatment penetration.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%) For Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-10, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Hydrogen Peroxide, Rice Amino Acids, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phytonadione, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Triclosan, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Zinc Acetate, Linoleic Acid Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium Edta.

• I need something quick and effective to cure some pimples...1 Answers
  • How is this different from the acne spot treatment by murad?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a good product for breakouts and acne sc...1 Answers
Danielle M.
Three Rivers, MA
I will start by saying I gave this 4 stars for its drying factor..... I did really like this product at first but after using it constantly for 2 weeks my face peeled so bad and was very sensitive which normally doesn’t happen to my skin! I think if I were to try it again I definitely wouldn’t use it daily.. However I would recommend this to someone with very oily skin.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
So I was recommended this product at Sephora for my acne and I really was not impressed. It made my skin really dry And begin peeling after usage. It’s a little bit on the expensive side but I don’t think I would buy it again. But honestly made me break out more than I did when I didn’t use it. I just had a couple pimples and then that one made me break out a lot
Nicole C.
This product fades acnes scars beautifully. I had to increase my sunscreen usage but that was not a problem. This product fades both old and new scars with no problem. Did not cause any drying of the skin. Will definitely purchase again.
Kaitlyn J.
This product is a miracle worker. I put it on before I go to bed and my face is usually almost clear by the time I wake up. It lasts for a really long time too. I would definitely recommend this others.
Jae R.
Jersey City, NJ
Bought this for my son, suffers from oily skin and acne. Didn’t dry out his skin and worked great for surprise pimples. Though people with oily skin may not love the consistency, if you use it sparingly you’ll be fine.
Alaura M.
Cedarville, OH
My Aunt bought me this stuff because she uses it on her acne as well. It dries my acne up over night and lessens the redness well. It smells pretty good too. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to people if they were looking for something to treat acne. I like to put it on before I go to bed so that when I wake up my acne will be better.
Moe K.
When I was in college I used have constant acne and it left  very bad acne scar and this was the only products that helped me with erasing those scars. I was quite surprised how effective this was since I have used other scar gel or vitamin C serum and nothing really worked this fast. It has very strong citrus smells but I didn't mind it. I definitely recommend to those who has acne scars.
April C.
Vero beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Effective, but DO NOT apply over whole face unless following with a strong moisturizer! It’s an acne treatment, so put it on the areas where you’re acne prone only. Your skin will thank you. I put it on my chin where I’m prone to hormonal acne breakouts, and I wake up with everything shrunk and smooth. I wouldn’t recommend for every day use, but works wonders when you need it.
Lauren H.
Portland
Tried this for the first time in an acne facial at Massage Envy. Really helped clear up some gross hormonal cysts that I struggle with every few months. Pricey but the bottle lasts a long time. Would buy again. You need to use a q-tip to get the last bit of product out.
Flavia 🇦.
Goodyear
The beads are so small that it doesn’t even look like they are present. As soon as you put on your skin you can feel them. This product works amazing. It’s perfect for taking off dead skin cells and removing dry skin from the skin. Also helps great with cystic acne.
ReviewZals ..
Does this products work like it says for it to cost a lot?
Brianne  l.
How much does murad sell for?
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
Is this a good spot treatment?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
How is this different from the acne spot treatment by murad?
Lissesh M.
What is very good for acne tratment?